|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

boodoodle wrote:
<quoted text>
You're also slandering the man above on a public internet forum .... are you crazy ????
Again, I am not the wife and the law firm that I work for is not located anywhere near NC. Once again, slander is not slander unless it is not true. He was confronted and admitted what was going on. As I stated before, he is just as guilty. As far as the sister goes, I am sorry that your sister is involved in this. You have to realize that there are two small children involved. This matter is being taken are of in the right way, so there is nothing else to be said.
John Edwards

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

Judged:

You think you got problems. Ohhh brother.
musicaz11

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

I know Kristie very well. Since I got to know her she does not do that type of business. She is a nurse with two little girls and she lives with a man. We are best of friends and yes maybe she got to know this Mr. Rogers in her past. She has grown up and has a great job. The past is the past so leave it alone.
For your info Dumb ASS

Harrisburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

QUOTE who="Well Humm"]<quoted text>
Let me clue you in. I know very well what the definition of slander and defamation. She has been convicted of solicitation and that is public record. So, the facts speak for themselves. No this is not my husband. She is our client and we will do what has to be done to prove what we have to. There were calls to and from this phone number so she was a participate in the calls as well.
She was never convicted only charged...and ALL charges were DISMISSED!!!!
Humor Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

This is hilarious. Please continue.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

This is so silly!
Humor Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

It would be silly if she was joking. She ain't joking. It's hilarious.

Since: Jun 11

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

OK, I have had enough of you idiots slandering and defaming her character.HMMM,, you are nothing but an asshole. What you need to do is take the stick from your ass and the boulder on the shoulder and kill yourself. You are so inhuman. We need to turn the tables on you when we find who you are and when we do WATCH OUT!!!! Everything you have spouted here is bullshit. You are real good at fiction. We know you know her and stop the harassing of this good woman. Time to get a life.
The REAL Kristie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

I thought all this shit had ended its like a freaking nightmare that I can't wake up from.... someone stated in a previous comment that my criminal history was public information so how is it nobody can get their facts right so let me set is straight for everyone.... I have NEVER been convicted of solicitation for prostitution let alone several times plz do ur homework and to the person earlier that claims to b one of my regular clients if that were true u would have the right number because that has NEVER been my number so to the wife or the wifes friend if u need to contact me plz feel free the email is kbdc80@gmail.com but I'm pretty sure all this is because of a sick twisted piece of shit named... Naseem Mohammed. If this whole shit doesn't stop I promise I will sue whoever bc I have not ever been convicted of anything like that... get ur shit and facts straight...
musicaz11 wrote:
OK, I have had enough of you idiots slandering and defaming her character.HMMM,, you are nothing but an asshole. What you need to do is take the stick from your ass and the boulder on the shoulder and kill yourself. You are so inhuman. We need to turn the tables on you when we find who you are and when we do WATCH OUT!!!! Everything you have spouted here is bullshit. You are real good at fiction. We know you know her and stop the harassing of this good woman. Time to get a life.
The REAL Kristie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

People seem to knw so mch abt me well I guess if u knew so much u would have the right phone number along with the RIGHT email address.... this shit is starting to b really funny. Its almost been 2 years dude plz get on with ur life and grow the hell up....
boodoodle wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you doing all this .... it's not your HUSBAND that's involved, or is it?
Jehedro

Bristow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Scary muslim men!!! They will stop at nothing to ruin a woman's life. If you were in Egypt with him, he would have tried to stone you.

Please Americans wake up !!! Do not vote for the Sharia Law Bill that Obama is trying to get through Congress.

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

Well Naseem I do hope you decide to end this shit. When you graduate from grade school then you can maybe start to grow up. Don't you anything to do but harass this poor lady? I know you think you love her, but if this is the way you love someone this is despicable. She has told you before she does not love you. Do you have a problem understanding English? MOVE ON!!!!!
Thank God she did not want to be with you. I would have moved Heaven and Earth to find her. You would have beat her and probably killed her, because that is the Sharia Law. If I had one thing to say to your sorry face it would be to go back from where you came from, because we do not want your kind in the U.S.A.
LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!
Jack-N-Rod

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

Well Humm wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a very good friend of mine and I work for a law firm that employees over 60 attorneys. If the contact has been of an inappropriate nature, she will be subpoenaing all of the phone records and if this ends up going to court you will be subpoenaed. There are children involved and it will destroy her family.
WOW!! 60 attorneys. Must be twice as good as the 30 attorney law firm I work for.
The REAL Kristie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

I knw right by the time its all said and done they will need all the extra lawyers they can find... where the fuck is this Hmmm character at now. I had no clue all this shit was even on here abt me and now as soon as I respond and give a way to get in touch with me I've heard NOTHING!!!
Jack-N-Rod wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!! 60 attorneys. Must be twice as good as the 30 attorney law firm I work for.

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

That's because he is scared shitless. He can talk a good game, but no balls to play it out. To Jack-n-Rod we are not attorneys we are sick and tired of all the bullshit this lady has had to put up with. I would do anything for her and she knows it. So to all the idiots on here that thinks this is funny you can all KISS MY ASS. Pass the popcorn so I can shove it where the sun don't shine. You all should go back from under the rock you came from and keep your thoughts to yourselves. Go away Naseem and don't bother her EVER!!!!!
Carter Pewterschmidt

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

I may be the man involved in this. Kristie Browning and I are social friends. We live in Black Mountain and my wife's best friend is an investigator with a 60 partner law firm. My wife has been looking through my billfold and appointment book. She also had a clone of my cell phone made. I fear the jig may be up and I will have to go back to old pruneface. I will miss Kristie's hot lovemaking. Making love to Old Pruneface is about as pleasurable as a double root canal with no novacane.
The real kristie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

This is the biggest load of bullshit.... I dont know anyone let alone a "married man" that would admit to cheating on their wife and with a "prostitute" at that... Wow u people are funny as hell. Whats really funny is u said ur wifes friend works at a firm n black mountain but if u go back and read all comments that lady clearly states her firm is nowhere near nc. You people really need to get your facts and stoys straight before trying to ruin peoples lives.. Now this is too funny. Someone plz read all these comments and tell me what u thinlk... Lol. Wow!!
Carter Pewterschmidt wrote:
I may be the man involved in this. Kristie Browning and I are social friends. We live in Black Mountain and my wife's best friend is an investigator with a 60 partner law firm. My wife has been looking through my billfold and appointment book. She also had a clone of my cell phone made. I fear the jig may be up and I will have to go back to old pruneface. I will miss Kristie's hot lovemaking. Making love to Old Pruneface is about as pleasurable as a double root canal with no novacane.
c
old friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Wow sorry to hear all this, people get to involved in others business love to see you again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mr Crazy Man 58,040
Charlotte agency offers low-cost hearing aids f... 4 hr Jessie 2
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 10 hr chrissy nunya 129
DIRECTV Referral Code at Maximum savings (Costc... (Aug '12) Mon Yueyang Chen 62
CMPD: 2 police officers shot in northeast Charl... Sun JimmyJ 1
Help with Bad Landlord Sun FRIZZBEE 8
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads Aug 17 Rocky Top 9
•••
•••
•••
Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••