brokenhearted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

HI CLEMMENS iN NC.. this is brandy millers mother, that is my email..I would truly love PICTURE OF THAT VAN.there is a person who has looked for his old van for years....and l voss too...i have all his home info...
please respond.

mz prowler at yahoo
April wrote:
CC,
I went to your web site and I am soo soo sorry about your loss. These children deserve better. I am glad I do not live right there in Charlotte. I see this man is a mail carrier. I know a woman that lives in Mint Hill that is always talking about how this mail carrier there drives the spooky crazy van that freaks her out and that she is scared of him. Is this the man. The vans reminds her of the van on jeepers creepers.
I know we have allot of unsolved rapes and missing young girls and have not been found. I tell you what you folks down in Charlotte better wake up and take notices of this man. Think about it. He is a mail carrier, he know who lives where and how many people live there and if you have any young daughters. I would get a po box if he was my mail carrier on my route. Good luck he may think he is smart but he will soon make a mistake, they almost always do.
Maybe we can hire Life Coach to hunt him down since they both seem to have some of the same qualities. Heck it may be life coach- how did you discribe yourself again LC, Tall, over 200 pds. smarter than most, from north. Hum I think it is LC.

“Idaho Wilderness”

Since: Apr 07

Lewiston, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

brokenhearted wrote:
HI CLEMMENS iN NC.. this is brandy millers mother, that is my email..I would truly love PICTURE OF THAT VAN.there is a person who has looked for his old van for years....and l voss too...i have all his home info...
please respond.
mz prowler at yahoo
<quoted text>
HEY THERE!
Heard through the net that Voss's van looks like the Jeepers Creepers van!

JS
April

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

Judged:

Dear Mr. Voss I found this on the net. Pretty cool what do you use it for??????????

http://www.scotiametalwork.com/page15.html

Been to any Renaissance Fairs latley. I heard you were quit the actor.
April

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

brokenhearted wrote:
please respond.
mz prowler at yahoo
<quoted text>
Heartbroken I am so sorry for your loss. It is hard to loss a child. I hope the sob gets caught soon. If he dosnt pay in our time we will not have to worry about seeing him in the great beyond because he will not make it there. He will fry.
I will email you.
April

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

Judged:

The white jeepers creeper van he used in NC on his mail route. I do not believe he had this before he came to NC.

Since: Aug 09

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

Hope you plan on watching the documentary Voss.

“Idaho Wilderness”

Since: Apr 07

Lewiston, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

The documentary,'Confluence' will be available on Amazon.com Video on Demand and iTunes by the end of summer, 2011.
Crescentcrow

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

MiMi

Kernersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

broadwaybookworm

Lewiston, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

I've been doing shows at the Civic in lewiston since I was 8 years old. Over the past 2 weeks, I have been researching all of the missing children and the murders of the Lewis/Clark Valley. Police and the families of Stephan believe that he is buried under the dirt floor of the Civic, but the Civic will not grant the families wishes to search, and the police only have circumstancial evidence, which is not enough to hold up a search warrant. If Lance Voss admited to being the last person to see Christina White alive, and he gave her a towel to put behind her neck, as Christina's mother had advised her to do, AND he showed up to her search with a towel around his neck, doesn't that seem suspicious? I'm convinced that Lance did it. I believe he follwed Brandy miller and kristina nelson to the civic, and watched them walk down to the safeway on Idaho street, and kidnapped them there. After that, he went back to the civic to clear any evidence that the girls had been there, and then saw stephen there, and killed him, burrying his body beneath the new dirt under the civic's basement floor.
broadwaybookworm

Lewiston, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

also, next weekend in the LC valley, the family of Christina White is holding a search. They won't release where the search is,for fear of people contaminating the site (which after 30 years, wouldn't they think that it might have been contaminated?) they only said that it is a place that has been researched, but never searched, so I assume it will be in some of the foothills on the Lewiston hill between moscow and lewiston.

http://lmtribune.com/northwest/article_d224ef...
Drebeesie

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

The guy is getting kind of old to be killing people! Maybe he is maybe he isn't! Is there proof that exists that actually links this man to crimes?! What drama.
Crescentcrow

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

http://www.facebook.com/home.php #!/pages/Lewis-Clark-Valley-Se rial-Killer/114474928700952
Crescentcrow

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Drebeesie wrote:
The guy is getting kind of old to be killing people! Maybe he is maybe he isn't! Is there proof that exists that actually links this man to crimes?! What drama.
Perhaps if it was your family member you would not be posting a comment as insensitive as this or would you consider it drama ? Is there an age limit for serial killers ?
Chainsaw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

What a way to start the new year.

Since: Aug 09

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Chainsaw wrote:
What a way to start the new year.
It will only get better.
Coop

Riverview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2014

I lived in Moscow in 1981 and knew Kristen David when she worked at the Capricorn Ballroom. I believe LJV is guilty as hell and wish a Grand Jury would be convened to seek an indictment.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr kitirick 56,528
Alice Cooper and Motley Crue 16 hr Music man 1
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) 19 hr Concerned Citizen 230
Help with Bad Landlord 19 hr Concerned Citizen 2
What the heck is wrong with black people in cha... Tue Tony 6
Dog food and meds Tue ToEachIsOwn 3
I Love Black Women (May '11) Tue Tim 235
•••
•••
•••
Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charlotte Jobs