Since: Apr 07

Lewiston, ID

#130 Oct 24, 2009
There's much more to this creep's story than meets the eye. :(

“Idaho Wilderness”

Lewiston, ID

#132 Nov 6, 2009
If I may be FRANK with everyone, This suspected serial killer reminds me of THEODORE (Ted) Bundy! I think he should be called JR.

Since: Aug 09

Crescent City, CA

#133 Nov 6, 2009
I love your style Justice seeker !

“Idaho Wilderness”

Lewiston, ID

#134 Nov 14, 2009
CrescentCrow wrote:
I love your style Justice seeker !
Thanks!

Since: Aug 09

Crescent City, CA

#136 Nov 23, 2009
You were not well liked in Melba, Idaho.
Pioneers

United States

#137 Apr 17, 2010
bump bring lance voss on here to do some 'splaining!
Christi

Lenore, ID

#138 May 11, 2010
CrescentCrow and Justice seeker: I have been reading a lot of your comments and information about the Lewiston Civic murders and wanted to let you know I live in the Valley and would love to help on any future searches. I'm unsure how to give you my email address without posting it for everyone to see? Can you reply to me and let me know how?
Justice For All

United States

#139 May 14, 2010
Bump, bump, bump

“Idaho Wilderness”

Lewiston, ID

#140 May 17, 2010
Christi wrote:
CrescentCrow and Justice seeker: I have been reading a lot of your comments and information about the Lewiston Civic murders and wanted to let you know I live in the Valley and would love to help on any future searches. I'm unsure how to give you my email address without posting it for everyone to see? Can you reply to me and let me know how?
You can email me at justiceseeker4jbr@yahoo.com
bet

Lewiston, ID

#141 Sep 6, 2010
Lance was my nieghbor for years until he moved . Very strange person, Kept me up at night I can tell you.
CrescentCrow

Crescent City, CA

#143 Sep 7, 2010
Was he your neighbor when he lived Clarkston, WA or in North Carolina ?

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#144 Sep 7, 2010
This guy needs to go away!

Since: Oct 09

Greensboro, NC

#145 Sep 8, 2010
tic tic do i hear the clock winding down?
CrescentCrow

Crescent City, CA

#146 Jan 25, 2011
A documentary has been completed on the 5 cases and a showing in Lewiston, ID, should be around early June and later in the year it will be available on the internet.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#147 Jan 25, 2011
What's the guys name?
Christi

Moscow, ID

#148 Jan 25, 2011
Lance J. Voss

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#149 Jan 26, 2011
Make sure he is not on any social network sites.
Christi

Moscow, ID

#150 Jan 26, 2011
He's in his 60's now, and knows that ppl are 'on his tail' so-to-speak, so he keeps a fairly low profile these days! You can check around for him, and let us know if you find anything interesting.

I find it interesting that these 3 alleged victims all have very similar names: christina, Kristin...There is a girl missing in NC (in 2000) named "Christina"
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servle...

any chance this case is related to him? She is young and pretty and fits the profile of the two older victims.
CrescentCrow

Crescent City, CA

#151 Jan 27, 2011
Christi wrote:
He's in his 60's now, and knows that ppl are 'on his tail' so-to-speak, so he keeps a fairly low profile these days! You can check around for him, and let us know if you find anything interesting.
I find it interesting that these 3 alleged victims all have very similar names: christina, Kristin...There is a girl missing in NC (in 2000) named "Christina"
any chance this case is related to him? She is young and pretty and fits the profile of the two older victims.
It can be checked out. That is the year that Lance Voss moved to North Carolina.

He was given the chance to be interviewed for the documentary but declined.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#152 Jan 27, 2011
Christi wrote:
I will see if I can find him...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBC Charlotte 36 min IOUnothing 2
Dee Sanders 8 hr smh 15
Charlotte Compactin Wed customer 1
Need boy, girl, bud Feb 20 Charlottenewgirl 6
Need a plug (Jan '17) Feb 20 Charlottenewgirl 35
Where is Boy . (Jun '17) Feb 19 Charlottenewgirl 14
Review: Castely Soccer Academy (Sep '15) Feb 16 D1Gayboy 2

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance