Suspected Serial Killer

Since: Aug 09

Crescent City, CA

#106 Oct 3, 2009
The more I learn about this man the more I am wondering how anyone could live under the same roof with him and not know something was not right. The information I have been given I cannot discuss but I can say I am glad another life was not taken.
George

Black Mountain, NC

#107 Oct 4, 2009
CrescentCrow wrote:
The more I learn about this man the more I am wondering how anyone could live under the same roof with him and not know something was not right. The information I have been given I cannot discuss but I can say I am glad another life was not taken.
If you can't discuss it why post on a message hoard to start with???
You need to either tell the whole story or quit playing games it was kind of interesting at first but trash talking some anonymous person is all seems to be happening here.
Wonder

High Point, NC

#108 Oct 4, 2009
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to either tell the whole story or quit playing games it was kind of interesting at first but trash talking some anonymous person is all seems to be happening here.
I am glad she has came on here and posted the info that we do have. Hello people they are tring to save another life and to get justices for these children. I guess you must know this man huh or are you him? Maybe if and when your child comes up missing or dead you may think a little different. You think. Tell your friend that people are watching out for the children.
Wonder

High Point, NC

#109 Oct 4, 2009
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to to web site and you will find out whom they are talking about.
http://missing87975.yuku.com/forums/73
So go read the whole story and then come back and tell CC that you are sorry that her cuz was murdered and dismembered and thrown out into the river in trash bag like trash. So should she keep her mouth shut. Would you not do the same for your family to want to demand justice for there death and track there killer to the ends of earth? answer that one
George

Black Mountain, NC

#110 Oct 4, 2009
Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to to web site and you will find out whom they are talking about.
http://missing87975.yuku.com/forums/73
So go read the whole story and then come back and tell CC that you are sorry that her cuz was murdered and dismembered and thrown out into the river in trash bag like trash. So should she keep her mouth shut. Would you not do the same for your family to want to demand justice for there death and track there killer to the ends of earth? answer that one
Look This thread was started to warn people about a serial killer. If you aren't going to tell us who we should be looking out for then this is useless. I'm sorry that they lost a loved one but this thread isn't helping anyone here know who we need to stay away from.

Crescent City, CA

#111 Oct 4, 2009
George wrote:
<quoted text>
George,
There is more information on this Topix site:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lewiston-id/T...

All of the cases that are related in the Lewiston, Idaho area can be found on this site:
http://missing87975.yuku.com/forums/73/t/Lewi...

“Idaho Wilderness”

Since: Apr 07

Lewiston, ID

#112 Oct 4, 2009
http://missing87975.yuku.com/topic/3790
His name is Lance Voss and he lives in Mint Hill, NC.
George

Black Mountain, NC

#113 Oct 4, 2009
Justice seeker wrote:
http://missing87975.yuku.com/t opic/3790
His name is Lance Voss and he lives in Mint Hill, NC.
Ok thank you.
Wonder

High Point, NC

#114 Oct 4, 2009
Sorry George did not mean to be so crumpy. It is just so sad about what was done to these children. We had more serial killers running around in the mid eighties that it isn't even funny. This man needs to be held accountable for what he did. The pictures that js and cc show on there profiles are the children murdered in Lewiston ID.

So please forgive me.
Wonder

High Point, NC

#115 Oct 4, 2009
http://nyplscrappaperbinfinds.blogspot.com/20...

Please go read what I found. Lance Voss told police that he was the last person to see Kristine White alive.

Since: Oct 09

High Point, NC

#116 Oct 4, 2009
Very interesting reading.

Crescent City, CA

#117 Oct 4, 2009
I just read it. I knew Ed Dames went to Asotin but I had never read his blog. Very interesting.

“Idaho Wilderness”

Lewiston, ID

#118 Oct 5, 2009
Ed Dames is famous for producing crockumentaries.

Crescent City, CA

#119 Oct 5, 2009
Yes he does, but he did get the suspects name right.

High Point, NC

#120 Oct 7, 2009
CrescentCrow wrote:
To the suspect:
There will be a search for Christina White on October 10th upriver from Asotin, WA. That little girl deserves to found and given a funeral.
I am still looking for that mistake and no matter how smart you may be I know that you made one and I will find it.
Good luck in your search this week. I hope you can find some answers and find this child's body so she can be layed to rest.

Pullman, WA

#121 Oct 9, 2009
Searched the area near where Kristina and Brandy were found with law enforcement. This is just of of many searches that will be happening. Tomorrow is an area up river from Asotin.

“Idaho Wilderness”

Lewiston, ID

#122 Oct 9, 2009
We recovered some possible evidence from the crime scene area. It was a very tough area to search!

High Point, NC

#123 Oct 10, 2009
I hope it leads to a arrest.

Pullman, WA

#125 Oct 10, 2009
Forensics have come a long way. I am sure the suspect was not thinking of this when he was killing only of the rush he was having. Some people were allowed to see the monster and they are lucky to be alive.
April

High Point, NC

#128 Oct 16, 2009
bumping for a arrest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women and hairy arm pits 9 hr NCWoman 5
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 9 hr NCWoman 4,973
Convicted felon on pof and many other dating si... (Jun '13) Sep 20 I need help 5
Models Sep 20 Just saying 1
Jeffrey Husta - Looking For You - Fort Mills (Aug '16) Sep 18 Beware of Him 8
Why does blacks wob, bweak in an butt rutt each... Sep 15 gOOBER 1
Robertsí loss Sep 14 Htf 2

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages