of 2
Next Last

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Since: Oct 07

Blue Ridge Mountains

#24 Nov 10, 2012
ROMNEY LIED and LOST wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Keep voting "R" though, the rest of the country can look at NC as a bunch of backwards fuctards voting with the rest of these red-state shitholes like TN and AL. LOL.
Ahh, you mean the leeches, like yourself, who are dependent on the worker bees to survive. Yes, they always vote where the teet is.

You worthless POS are doomed.
Who will feed you when we quit working too.

The only good thing about NObama being reelected, is that when he fails miserably, and you "drones" have starved to death, the Dems will not get elected for many years.

The ants have had enough of you grasshoppers.

You are all doooooooooooomed.

The jaws of evolution are getting tighter around your neck (Lords knows they will never fit around your fat food stamp ass).
L O L

Huntersville, NC

#25 Nov 12, 2012
ZigmunnDroid wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, you mean the leeches, like yourself, who are dependent on the worker bees to survive. Yes, they always vote where the teet is.
You worthless POS are doomed.
Who will feed you when we quit working too.
The only good thing about NObama being reelected, is that when he fails miserably, and you "drones" have starved to death, the Dems will not get elected for many years.
The ants have had enough of you grasshoppers.
You are all doooooooooooomed.
The jaws of evolution are getting tighter around your neck (Lords knows they will never fit around your fat food stamp ass).
Food stamps? LOL, that all you got? I got a great job, making way more than I was when that Bush was in charge... Anywho, no wonder you Republitards keep losing elections. Hint: if you hadn't had ever other Republitard going on about "legitimate rape" and "gawd wants you to have a rape baby!" you might have won this time, it was the white female vote who re-elected our president.

Thanks for the insults though, shows us how you think.
Ben Upton

Johnson City, TN

#27 Nov 12, 2012
Really wrote:
I drove from Murphy to Hiawassee on Tuesday, I saw about 100 Romney/Ryan signs and not a single Obama supporter anywhere. I say the Messiah is gone In 12 days.
Tink again. Might want to adjust that crystal ball of yours. OBAMA again MFs. And now we gonna steam roll over the bigots and rednecks....The US is moving forward, not back. Up Yours !!!

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Blue Ridge Mountains

#28 Nov 14, 2012
L O L wrote:
<quoted text>
Food stamps? LOL, that all you got? I got a great job, making way more than I was when that Bush was in charge... Anywho, no wonder you Republitards keep losing elections. Hint: if you hadn't had ever other Republitard going on about "legitimate rape" and "gawd wants you to have a rape baby!" you might have won this time, it was the white female vote who re-elected our president.
Thanks for the insults though, shows us how you think.
Jane you ignorant slut,

I despise the Repubs almost as much as I despise you Dems.

It is the worker bees I like.

So, if indeed you are a worker bee, why don't you volunteer to pay extra taxes to help the leeches?
L O L

Huntersville, NC

#29 Nov 14, 2012
ZigmunnDroid wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane you ignorant slut,
I despise the Repubs almost as much as I despise you Dems.
It is the worker bees I like.
So, if indeed you are a worker bee, why don't you volunteer to pay extra taxes to help the leeches?
I'm happy to pay my fair share, unlike some rich phuck with $250 million in Swiss Banks whining about paying 14%. Why so negative and angry? Do you really think anyone who doesn't agree with you is a leech? L O L. It is good to get these insights, though, in an anthropological sort of way.

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Blue Ridge Mountains

#30 Nov 15, 2012
L O L wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm happy to pay my fair share, unlike some rich phuck with $250 million in Swiss Banks whining about paying 14%. Why so negative and angry? Do you really think anyone who doesn't agree with you is a leech? L O L. It is good to get these insights, though, in an anthropological sort of way.
Umm, I am just insulting the other idiot. If you want to get insulted, by all means stick around.

Unless of course, you are one of those whiny POS that keep posting under different names.

In that case, get a profile, numbnuts.

But to answer "your" question, people that disagree with me are idiots. AT least until they prodcue facts that shwo I am an idiot.

Leeches are folks are unwilling to work.

And they are the part of the 47% I am unwilling to help.

Just the the rich bastards in the other 47% that get tax breaks because they give so much money to Dems and Repubs.

Don't like those "leeches" either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 hr Ben 59,099
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Sun Estrella 111 131
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Sun I Hate Syracuse 4,842
Is the Illegal Alien Problem Out Of Control Sun xcrbjyds 0
bggb Sun guest 59
Where to buy spice? Sun Carole King 2
Duke Energy's paperless billing is rediculous Sun Carole King 2
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••