Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

LOL, is there anyone sporting one of those Rmoney bumperstickers who isn't over 62 years of age and driving an older Buick? Don't worry, you'll be scraping them off in a big hurry the Wednesday after Election Day.
Really

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

I drove from Murphy to Hiawassee on Tuesday, I saw about 100 Romney/Ryan signs and not a single Obama supporter anywhere. I say the Messiah is gone In 12 days.
Bishop Willard Mit Romney

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
I drove from Murphy to Hiawassee on Tuesday, I saw about 100 Romney/Ryan signs and not a single Obama supporter anywhere. I say the Messiah is gone In 12 days.
Good for you! Were any of those bumperstickers being sported by anyone under 62 years old not driving a Buick,or are you just another typical Repulicant off-topic Romneybot buttlicker?
Really

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Your such a sad, sad little man. You must have a Obama fetish to spend this much time on a useless forum. Maybe you should spend more time looking for a job, get off the government tit little man. Nobody's buying it anymore.

“Mutt Romney say's I'm a bum.”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
Well golly gee...what else would'ja expect in hillbilly heaven??? Ya think the boyz & girlz in klan country are gonna fly the brotha's colors??? Hint; the modern, civilized & with the times educated parts of the country prefer OBAMA and that's why He WILL be re-elected! Duh.

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Since: Oct 07

Blue Ridge Mountains

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Bishop Willard Mit Romney wrote:
LOL, is there anyone sporting one of those Rmoney bumperstickers who isn't over 62 years of age and driving an older Buick? Don't worry, you'll be scraping them off in a big hurry the Wednesday after Election Day.
Correct, after Obummer gets his walking papers, we won't need them anymore.

I will say, overall, that is was nice to have a token black in the Oval office. And he only screwed things up a little.

Not bad for a community organizer who has always been dependent on terrorists or the Gov to support him.

Careful Bishop, Romney just can't worry about people like you.

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Blue Ridge Mountains

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

a47percenter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well golly gee...what else would'ja expect in hillbilly heaven??? Ya think the boyz & girlz in klan country are gonna fly the brotha's colors??? Hint; the modern, civilized & with the times educated parts of the country prefer OBAMA and that's why He WILL be re-elected! Duh.
Ex cop indeed. Can you not read? In the Asheville Citizen Times, the vast majority of students at WCU are registered Republicans.

It is the little pissants that go to liberal arts college (and make the best coffee servers) who want Obummer to be re elected.

Like the greeks you so admire, they want someone else to work and they get their money.

Oh, and the 47% who don't pay taxes. Like you, they expect to get their entitlements. And Romney just says no.

Watch out homeboy, Romeny just can't do anything for you.

He expects you to do for yourself.

Just like the hillbillies know how to takwe care of themselves.

I, for one, will be glad to see this token black sent back to the unemployment lines. He has caused enough trouble already.
Bishop Willard

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Bishop Willard Rmoney is reduced to lying to people that Jeep is moving to China. Even Fox News called bullshit on that one!
Bishop Willard

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Speaking of Jeep, I've year to see an Rmoney bumbersticker on a Jeep, either.
Really

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Maybe not China but they are moving Jeep production

http://nlpc.org/cached/fiat-says-chrysler-jee...
Really

Murphy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/...

Does it hurt your feelings to be wrong all the time liberals?
OFortPreacher

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Really wrote:
Maybe not China but they are moving Jeep production
http://nlpc.org/cached/fiat-says-chrysler-jee...
Please make copies and post around town. http://i.imgur.com/iGXpK.jpg
Really

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

OFortPreacher wrote:
<quoted text>Please make copies and post around town. http://i.imgur.com/iGXpK.jpg
Yup, you sure are a funny. I guess you couldn't think of response so you put up the Random photo shopped Romney and Ryan are naked and gay picture. Yup you sure showed me.

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Blue Ridge Mountains

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

OFortPreacher wrote:
<quoted text>Please make copies and post around town. http://i.imgur.com/iGXpK.jpg
PLease make copies and post around the sodomitepreachers house.

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

“Mutt Romney say's I'm a bum.”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

ZigmunnDroid wrote:
<quoted text>
Ex cop indeed. Can you not read? In the Asheville Citizen Times, the vast majority of students at WCU are registered Republicans.
It is the little pissants that go to liberal arts college (and make the best coffee servers) who want Obummer to be re elected.
Like the greeks you so admire, they want someone else to work and they get their money.
Oh, and the 47% who don't pay taxes. Like you, they expect to get their entitlements. And Romney just says no.
Watch out homeboy, Romeny just can't do anything for you.
He expects you to do for yourself.
Just like the hillbillies know how to takwe care of themselves.
I, for one, will be glad to see this token black sent back to the unemployment lines. He has caused enough trouble already.
Yup, only figgers you are in the Blue Mold Mountains. Fer sure.

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Blue Ridge Mountains

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

a47percenter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, only figgers you are in the Blue Mold Mountains. Fer sure.
Correct. It got real moldy when you wastes of taxpayers money planted your trailers here and started breeding.

So, what is it like to be a leech on society? Or a boil on the working mans butt? Tell me "Mr. I don't work so you need to support me 47%er"?

One thing I like about liberals, they use ALL of their welfare checks. No waste there. Usually on their drugs and booze, while their kids go hungry.
Follower of Jesus

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Praise Jesus! I knew that a Good Christian Man like Barack Obama would defeat a heathernistic mormon like that filthy outsourcer Romney.

I am very disappointed in Billy Graham falling in behind this filty follower of Nephilims, even to the point of declaring that Mormonism is no longer a cult. The Devil paints a pretty picture, and Billy is pretty old and gullible, I suppose.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/...

Colleen Curry

By Colleen Curry
Oct 18, 2012 2:56pm
Billy Graham’s Website Removes ‘Mormonism’ From Cult List
Email 120 Smaller Font Text Larger Text | Print

The prominent Christian evangelist Billy Graham has taken public steps to embrace Mitt Romney for president this week, removing Romney’s Mormon religion from a list of cults on his website and taking out an advertisement that appears to urge people to vote for Romney.

Graham’s Evangelistic Association removed the word Mormon from its website, where it used to be listed along with Jehovah’s Witnesses and Scientology as a cult.

The move comes just a week after Romney visited Graham at his home in North Carolina.

“Our primary focus at the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association has always been promoting the Gospel of Jesus Christ,” Ken Barun, chief of staff for the association, wrote in a statement.“We removed the information from the website because we do not wish to participate in a theological debate about something that has become politicized during this campaign.”
ruler of thumbs

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Bishop Willard Mit Romney wrote:
Them ol' Romneytards got quiet today. Crickets chrip. Probably blaming it all on crooked voting machines, when all three voting machine companies are owned by Republicans.
ROMNEY LIED and LOST

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
Wrong. Keep voting "R" though, the rest of the country can look at NC as a bunch of backwards fuctards voting with the rest of these red-state shitholes like TN and AL. LOL.
Helpful tips

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

When you finally quit crying and are ready to scrape off those RMoney bumperstickers, wait until the warmest part of the day, or heat them up with a hair dryer. Soaking them in WD-40 might help too. Then carefully peel them off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlotte Discussions

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 5 hr Red Square 54,810
Belmont cycle shop moves shop 10 hr Hey 7
I Love Black Women (May '11) 11 hr Manny 225
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) 22 hr benson 12
Charles ''Charley'' & Melinda Herman!! Wed Carolinagurl88 1
dog food Jul 8 Go Blue Forever 6
Jacksonville man bit by venemous snake Jul 6 peggy wilson 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••