Do you think the body is Kyle Fleishman?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

pauper

Stanfield, NC

#1 Dec 30, 2008
News today is that the skull and bones found on the westside are a young white male and that he's been dead more than one and less than 5 years. I hope if this is Kyle they will be able to prove it and get enough clues to find the killer(s).
devon

New York, NY

#2 Dec 30, 2008
kyle's dad posted on facebook that the remains were not kyles.
Big T

Clayton, NC

#4 Dec 31, 2008
I wonder who it was?

Since: Jan 09

Charlotte, NC

#5 Jan 25, 2009
NMaybe Travis Baker from Taylorsville. He matches the specs. That family is on hold waiting to hear. Keep everybody involved in thought and prayer
Angel-

Randallstown, MD

#6 Jun 30, 2009
Kyle fleishman...Dead, or abducted. This is a damn serious case, really. It's all concluded: He was killed or abducted. The police have not done enough to actually have clues on Kyle. This is why Lifetime is AWESOME. This guy gets hit in the head, and his family thinks he's dead..but guess what? He lost his memory and becomes homeless! Then he gets back on track and finds a new love..years later..His memory is gained back!
Yesterday, 6/29/09, a movie on LMN was shown about a boy missing for 8 days. Turns out that a friend of his girlfriend or so forced him to drive him around so he could transport and sell drugs, and he was found in a forest, after 8 days, in a car trash due from sleeping while driving.
Kyle could have been abducted, and driven around the states while the abductees wanted something from him. It could have been money, information, or etc. After driving a while, they might have stumbled upon an area..But guess what? Kyle might have lost his memory, like I said happened from this lifetime movie. I know nothing about kyle fleishman, but watching these movies have made me gather a hypothesis.
Kyle's identity could have been changed.
Laura Adair

United States

#7 Feb 2, 2011
I only wish peace for this wonderful family that always remembers my daughter who was killed nine years ago.
Laura Adair

United States

#8 Feb 2, 2011
I will never forget this wonderful family I love them these things only happen to wonderful people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherry Crush 4 hr Cherry Dreams 1
why do i only see darkness in light? 12 hr Displaced 2
Black women don't find white men attractive. (Jul '10) 12 hr Hornetcpl 35
Legit massage for wife? 12 hr Hornetcpl 3
Woman Who Stabbed Neighbor To ‘Get The Devil Ou... (Jul '11) 20 hr Lola_Bunny 8
bush 2016!!! 22 hr BUSH 2016 1
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) Dec 15 Brian_G 1,885
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:28 am PST

ESPN10:28AM
Falcons brush off Saint's 'funeral' trash talk