Are you better off now than you were ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Really

Sylva, NC

#21 Sep 23, 2012
Shady 28906, you are an idiot. This is not a race issue. Why do you and every other Marxist whack job think this always about race and its Bushes fault. You do understand that Barrack Obama voted for a majority of the things he is now blaming Bush for. The man owned congress and the senate for the first 2 years of his Presidency and still couldn't get it done. In his own words he needs to go since he couldn't turn it around.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#22 Sep 24, 2012
Fox talking points, galore.....
Really

Murphy, NC

#23 Sep 24, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
Fox talking points, galore.....
I wouldn't know since I quit watching TV several years ago.
Really

Murphy, NC

#24 Sep 24, 2012
And for everyone believing Obama is ahead in the polls IE.. MSNBC, CNN, CBS, NBC skewed to the left polls lookie here for unbiased polling data

http://unskewedpolls.com/
No

Cleveland, TN

#25 Sep 25, 2012
No

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#26 Oct 1, 2012
I am way better off than I was pre-Obama.
Considering the line of work I'm in, everyone that employs my company seems to be better off as well,, since they can afford luxury services.
Wes

Aiken, SC

#27 Oct 2, 2012
Under Obama one of six of us live in poverty. One out of three are on welfare. For the first time in history our spending has surpassed our GDP. We are over $16 trillion in debt. He has spent more in four years than Bush did in eight years. His projected spending is off the charts. We simply can't afford to vote on the cool black guy this time. This race must not be a popularity contest. This isn't American Idol. Get your heads out of your asses people.
No

Charlotte, NC

#28 Oct 3, 2012
No, and most are not

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#29 Oct 3, 2012
No wrote:
No, and most are not
Yes, an MOST ARE.

Location hidden

#30 Oct 3, 2012
Wes wrote:
Under Obama one of six of us live in poverty. One out of three are on welfare. For the first time in history our spending has surpassed our GDP. We are over $16 trillion in debt. He has spent more in four years than Bush did in eight years. His projected spending is off the charts. We simply can't afford to vote on the cool black guy this time. This race must not be a popularity contest. This isn't American Idol. Get your heads out of your asses people.
Obama is actually pretty far down on the list of Presidents who have done the most spending.
We are on the right road, and we must continue on that path to see major improvement.
Help us if Romney is elected...but I seriously doubt that will happen.:)
uct

Blue Ridge, GA

#31 Oct 3, 2012
Kozzy you have to be joking 16 trillion in debt most to China.The interest on our debt is almost enough to fund the entire Chinese Military`s budget yearly.My dogs have created more shovel ready jobs.

Location hidden

#32 Nov 1, 2012
uct wrote:
Kozzy you have to be joking 16 trillion in debt most to China.The interest on our debt is almost enough to fund the entire Chinese Military`s budget yearly.My dogs have created more shovel ready jobs.
Apparently you aren't a fan of fact checking.
You should reserch all the jobs Romney as outsourced to China...he is such a concerned American, he keeps much of his money in offshore accounts. So much for boostingthe US economy.
Phil

Huntersville, NC

#34 Nov 6, 2012
Yes, I have found a new job, and am no longer homeless. I am not sure Obama had anything to do with it, but I am pretty sure that Romney wouldn't piss in my face even if it was on fire, so the O gets my vote this time.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#35 Nov 6, 2012
I sure AM NOW!!!!!!!
O Hell Yeah

Huntersville, NC

#36 Nov 6, 2012
Rock on!
Praise the LORD

Huntersville, NC

#37 Nov 6, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, we will be having a party at Chik-fil-a celebrating the Muslim in chiefs eviction. Sorry you might actually have to get a job and stop sucking off the Governments tit.
we will be celebrating some mormonistic heathern getting sent back to the hellscapes of Utah!
Bubba G

Calgary, Canada

#38 Nov 7, 2012
Yes, I am better off. I have made six figures for the last 4 years. But not because of BO. I am North Carolina born and raised. But I had to go to Canada to get a good Paying Job in the Oil sands. I am not sure if BO will do better this term or not. He sure needs to. But one thing for sure. I don't think Romney could take us forward. To be a leader you have to care about every American, not just the elite. That my friends was the beginning of his demise.
Bubba G

Calgary, Canada

#39 Nov 7, 2012
No Bama wrote:
He has FAILED!! Look at this hurricane mess and the unworthy presient has done very little People are eating out of dumpsters. AND THIS IS AMERICA! He is more worried about his damn election! No water, heat, power, food etc and he is F...around unorganized!!!
What are you talking about. Did you not see Governor Christie in NJ. Saying how impressed he was with BO's reaction to the storm. Christie is a Republican and Romney supporter, so please get your facts straight. One thing I will say love or hate a person that is your right. But know and speak the truth before you open your mouth. Knowledge is power. Lies show weakness.

Since: Nov 12

Albemarle, NC

#40 Nov 27, 2012
I'm worse off than I was 4with MONTHS ago, never mind 4 years ago!!! Love life and Obama sucks!!!

Since: Nov 12

Albemarle, NC

#41 Nov 27, 2012
Wes wrote:
Perfectly stated!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So when is the ground breaking on the Harris Te... (Sep '14) 6 hr Tracy Jay 17
News Source: Body found dismembered in woods near St... 17 hr vam 2
Poll Why are yankees so rude? (Dec '11) Thu mooksmom 115
Best Plastic Surgeon In Charlotte? Thu mooksmom 3
Provisions bit the dust Wed belmontcitizen 6
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Jul 29 Zinjanthopus 4,850
Jimbo from Intervention (Feb '11) Jul 29 You freak 65
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages