ShellyfromDC

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Hi can you please send me floyds or lillians information to contact? I am very serious and I will pay to be referred. Thank you very much!
--Shelly
jsh89083@gmail.com
HUH

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

ShellyfromDC wrote:
Hi can you please send me floyds or lillians information to contact? I am very serious and I will pay to be referred. Thank you very much!
--Shelly
jsh89083@gmail.com
R U FOR FU;;KIN real lilian is in jail for MURDER n ATTEMPTED MURDER she's a KILLER n FLOYD is giving girls hard. Loop sided ass DONT U REad u better r u gonna end up dead or FU;;ED up do ur research n find some one with positive history. Didn't mean to b so brutal but its for ur own good! Stay safe. Becareful n most of all stay healthy good luck
All good

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

I have great connect working outta Philly safe clean good results silikon 1000 . If u don't mind being screened and serious email lindamyles23@yahoo.com

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Appts, tomorrow only in Charlotte NC. silikon 1000. Short notice, but that is the NEW news. Only serious inquiries, thanks. red2000baby@gmail.com
Michiboo

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

I am interested in the butt shot with the bio gel ...I am in the queens area hit me up with the info please..

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Never got an email from you, sorry.

Thanks
Michiboo wrote:
I am interested in the butt shot with the bio gel ...I am in the queens area hit me up with the info please..
Newbootyenhancer

Far Rockaway, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Hi Ladies I have all the info email me at newbootyenhancement@gmail.com
mia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Hi I'm from new york and I'm looking for a reputable injector , I'm looking for bio gel or silikon no hydro gel..if anyone has any info, plz email me tanyan22@yahoo.com

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:111
LADies please read!!!!!!!!!
I once wanted injection too so freaking bad.
I change my mind after someone had injection for 5 years with no complication. She did it 5 years ago
She had a nice big round butt then recently develop an infection deep into her limbs because of the injection product .she recently had to cut both of her arm and both of her legs to survive because the infection was too deep in her limbs 100% true story it's all over the net.
Now even on worldstarhiphop. Before she was just like us on this website looking to get injection.
Now she is on an wheelchair happy to be alive with her beautifull daughter.
A famous model recently said in an interview
That she have injection for 8 years now she look
So good and have a big butt nice round but said she could die tomorrow because she would have extreme pain and the liquid she have in her butt travel in her body, her doctor told her she will have serious complication even heart attack. So even If she have her dream body she live on a scare 24/7. So many people say its safe wow!!!! I hear so many ladies say i know someone that had it for 10 years so its fine that dont mean shit complication happens anytime. So many dortor say you are lucky if you make it during the procedure the doctor said its like playing roulette russian because its a high chace that the niddle hit a vein. Cause if the niddle hit a vein its instant death. To be honest I was lying to myself making me believe it's not that bad. It's worst than only bad the real doctors call it a deadly way to a bigger butt.
Even doctors in mexico say run from illegal injection
Doctor in Mexico we can't sue them, if they give us injection and we get complication from it we can't do nothing about it. So they could all do it and take our money but not all of them are shady.
Some of them have a heart and told the true even thou the fast money is tempting. If a certified doctor do this in the U.S we can sue them big money
And they would lose their license because it's illigal .
Please please please stay away from these people on hear claiming lying to be doctor, nurse
Claiming to have Pmma or silicone or some other bullshit filler cause if you not a real certified surgeon md you can't get 100% filler. And these stuff they shipping you online gosh these stuff will not be the real thing send it to a real lab you will see what trash it really is. 100% filler its only use for the face like 2cc and its so expensive. On the face or lips it you get 1000 cc of real% filler it will cost you about 1 000 000 $. A lot of people pay like 700$- 2000$ for some bullshit !!! You don't have no idea what you have glue, oil, cement it could be anything girl even real silicone 100 % it's so expensive for only 2cc. Real filler its not made to use for large volume. Please again stat away from these fake injector that lie and lie for money remember the devil is a liar
These people will do anything for money, the devil work. An injector would inject someone the young lady died and the injector go back and do it again to someone else. No morals!!!! I see the devil thru these people. I know how bad you want to do this everyone want that nice booty but it's not worth you life some of you guys have kids that need you sister brother husband mom dad cuzin gramma gran pa friends think about how they would feel if some go wrong. I don't wish that for no one just be careful. It's safer ways like butt implant or fat grafting. Too many beautifull ladies
Are dropping dead after injection I just don't want you to be next .........
islandchocolate

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

I started reading this sight over a year ago when i first wanted injection and this site had me
spooked. i still went along with it, here is my story.

i am an exotic dancer and all my co workers are enhanced breast ass flat bellies they have this saying "girl im 10 stacks walking" so me being a normal size wasn't working and i started being insecure around them... than one of the biggest know strippers in miami said to me ur beautiful but girl u dont have no ass u should go to my lady she will hook u up i thought about it long and hard did mad reseach and than 1day this dude came in the club and made it rain about ten thousands dollars on these two girl with the bigest asses ever that was the day i said enough is enough i went and got ASS SHOT and i love them it was 800.00 and the best investment ever im going back in two weeks if anyone is in the south fl area MIAMI, FTLAUDERDALE, PALM BEACH and is interested in this procedure email me i would be glad to give u info
theislandchocolate@gmail.com
She has 15 years experienced wirks on alot of video vixens abd strippers as in tip drill, strawberry, black china, etc. alot of girls from king of diamonds are her current client
titi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Hi! I currently live in Birmingham al but I'm willing to travel to atl or Los Angeles for some bio gel... If anyone has any info on experts who do this type of work and won't inject me with some that would kill me plz email me at cervantesteresa46@yahoo.com I would really appreciate it
LaLa

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

islandchocolate wrote:
I started reading this sight over a year ago when i first wanted injection and this site had me
spooked. i still went along with it, here is my story.
i am an exotic dancer and all my co workers are enhanced breast ass flat bellies they have this saying "girl im 10 stacks walking" so me being a normal size wasn't working and i started being insecure around them... than one of the biggest know strippers in miami said to me ur beautiful but girl u dont have no ass u should go to my lady she will hook u up i thought about it long and hard did mad reseach and than 1day this dude came in the club and made it rain about ten thousands dollars on these two girl with the bigest asses ever that was the day i said enough is enough i went and got ASS SHOT and i love them it was 800.00 and the best investment ever im going back in two weeks if anyone is in the south fl area MIAMI, FTLAUDERDALE, PALM BEACH and is interested in this procedure email me i would be glad to give u info
theislandchocolate@gmail.com
She has 15 years experienced wirks on alot of video vixens abd strippers as in tip drill, strawberry, black china, etc. alot of girls from king of diamonds are her current client
I emailed you but I ddnt get a response..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Serious ladies only that want great.results my injector will be in the atl area this weekend only
If you are serious email me for more info

Rmperalez@gmail.com

****SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY****

Am located in Dallas TX. I know an injector based in Dallas that I have been to 3 times and I am extremly satisfied with my results as a matter of fact I am not done yet....I have recommended several girls who have been 100% satisfied with their work....I am willing to refer you to her and I DO NOT I repeat I DO NOT require a referal fee....She uses 100% safe medical grade silicone
If you have any inquiries feel free to email me with a name and number and I will get back with you as soon as possible.....
Hennyj

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

LADIES BE CAREFUL wrote:
Hello Ladies
Don't worry so much about location. Go with the Pros... For example Floyd, Lilian. Floyd is great he is in ATL & NYC. Lilian is in Philadelphia. Floyd and Lilian both have done celebrities as well. They both have been in the game for years and have plenty of clients. Do your research on all the products and stick to the classics such as Silikon 1000 & Adatosil 5000. Both of those products have been around for years and they both are permanent. Unlike Biogel which is great but isn't permanent.. You get what pay for. Do your research ladies. KEEP IN MIND LADIES both of these fillers are used in the human body by doctors but in small amount so they are safe. Just make sure your injector has good product. Just don't go to anyone. Make sure you have good and safe references. Read the information for yourself
Silikon 1000 & Adatosil 5000: http://www.yestheyrefake.net/liquid_silicone_...
Biogel AKA Hyaluronic Acid: http://www.vitaminstuff.com/supplements-hyalu...
Can i please get floyds info too contact him pls n thank you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

LaLa wrote:
<quoted text>
I emailed you but I ddnt get a response..
Injector will be in Florida if intrested and serious email me for more info Rmperalez@gmail.com

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

To all those interested in Hydrogel. Email me at rkyle02@gmail.com I am no injector, I have hydrogel for sell that is still in its original medically sealed vials. For info and prices email me.
pmma bottles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

I have 6 sealed bottles!

I purchase them from imex around income tax time.. I got 6 bottles injected in me and I have 6 left! Each bottle has 125 ml/cc .I paid $1.00 per cc but u have no use for them. They are completely sealed never opened any ladies interested please email me @ mslala38@yahoo.com
miami mami

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

I wanna g0 to my injector again looking for a miami partner lol.. no my injector does not travel.

leave ya email
happybooty

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Omg yall ive been reading this website about shots for about a year and i finally got it done and i must say i am in love i got it done by kristine in Miami and i can say she is great it was $800.00 for one session and i want to go back for some more lol... I get a discount if i bring someone with me please only serious inquries email me at theislandchocolate@gmail.com
join me in my journey to a bigger booty lol
FSUgirl

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

i'm down. lol. i am in the palm beach area. is it safe?
miami mami wrote:
I wanna g0 to my injector again looking for a miami partner lol.. no my injector does not travel.
leave ya email

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Ghost Dog 58,670
looking for smurfs 3 hr inNeedThisWeekOnly 5
I Love Black Women (May '11) 8 hr chalk boy 238
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads 8 hr Whinn 12
bggb 17 hr guest 35
Apraxia Tue Wyatts warriors 1
lookin for that boy. where's he at Tue diogenetically su... 15

Search the Charlotte Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••