Dragon

Elmwood Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2011

Hello, I am 20 year old and got biogel injections to enhance my buttocks about 9 months ago. My butt looks amazing, but it's the worst decision I've made in my entire life. I wanted an amazing body, and later realized I am blessed with the body I was born with! Girls and boys! Don't be stupid like I was. The gel can go into a blood vessel travel into your lungs and cause u to stop breathing. Work out, and be healthy. I've got lipo to remove, but doctors can't see the gel, so can't take out everything... Now part of my butt is becoming hard. I'm terrified every millisecond of the day! Don't put your life for such a small price.. Your amazing just the way you are!!
loulou

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Does any one know of any one who does bio gel in NY area only. Email me lexislopez50@yahoo.com. Give me a price range for i session.
Angela

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

I want to know if any body has information on biogel in new York city ? My email barbiegirl271@hotmail.com.. Please ASAP .. Thanks angie
lala

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

Great miami connect!!!
Pain free not like others!!!
Very happy with my results!

Hit me up for.more info mslala38@yahoo.com
Jenifer

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

I got mines done in miami by a spanish lady and she was so nice plus it didnt hurt much. i got bio gel!She took her time to explain everything instead of jumping right to it :)... am very happy with results beautyfirst38@yahoo

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Angela wrote:
I want to know if any body has information on biogel in new York city ? My email barbiegirl271@hotmail.com.. Please ASAP .. Thanks angie
Heyyy contract me ill give you the info....red2000baby@gmail.com. thanks
IRRITATED

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Ok, I have been searching for almost 3 years on this stuff. I have YET to find a RELIABLE source, or gain contact information on someone I can speak with and get this done. I'm terrified about previous stories I have heard, and have learned that BIO GEL is the safest, so PLEASE ladies your assistance will be greatly appreciated. Aumunique30@gmail.com
Jill sky

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

Hello girls im in the nyc area looking for a safe reputable connect if anyone has info please contact me jillenna10@gmail.com
SEAL

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

looking for anyone that have used bio gel or have heard about any one using it and some information about it.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Hi, this is only for those extremely knowledgeable about product and process. Hydrogel and biogel only!!!! This month. Understand newbies wanting to learn, however this post today are only for those men and or women who want appt now. Thanks. Email me at: red2000baby@gmail.com. NY area
Shirley

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Looking for someone that injects biogel in by willing to travel plz contact me at shirleyruberto@gmail.com
Voice of Sanity

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

Why would anyone want butt injections??
Thurber Mingus

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

I know where you can get a butt injection and recieve a free facial as well.
Linda

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Bio gel/ hydrogel injections!!!

My connect is coming from NY to Orlando,fl,
leave email ill get back to you with info about her.
Jenifer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Nice connect with Bio gel ! Newbies welcome don't mind answering questions !! Not like other RUDE ladies....
jessica

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

looking for info/email on connect with bio gel soon in NY area
Tramaine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Looking for a bio gel dr in the BR area.. Please email me and let me kno if any is around msmcintyre1@yahoo.com
caramel chic

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

Jenifer wrote:
Nice connect with Bio gel ! Newbies welcome don't mind answering questions !! Not like other RUDE ladies....
can u give me ur email.
caramel chic

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

Jenifer wrote:
or hit me up paris.datgirl@yahoo.com
Jenifer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

My connect with be in Florida 2 week of January,
Real Bio gel! She did a great job with my booty I have no marks, and feels natural...;)

Bcareful ladies!!!

Not everything that's cheap is good, especially something that's in your body forever

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr Red Square 58,740
Review: Oxbridge Law Firm The (Sep '13) 3 hr james appiah 3
looking for smurfs 14 hr inNeedThisWeekOnly 5
I Love Black Women (May '11) 19 hr chalk boy 238
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads 19 hr Whinn 12
bggb Tue guest 35
Apraxia Tue Wyatts warriors 1
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000