black crime in charlotte
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lester

Smithfield, NC

#23 Oct 4, 2013
You need to back up and look at some statics. Blacks kill blacks all the time. More blacks in prison than any other race. Cant go forth and multiply in prison. Its not the white race's fault that the blacks are so stupid they cant stay out of trouble. If more blacks would try to find a job and earn a living instead of trying to make a living stealing and selling drugs, the prisons would be basically empty.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#24 Oct 4, 2013
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not just a Black problem. ALL people in the South act like animals
This thread is about BLACK CRIME...and it's a huge problem, everywhere they are.....time for taking responsibility....
Huh

Pearisburg, VA

#25 Oct 5, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>that because you are genetically inferior to all races so i know you can't understand you poor genetic mutation need some sunscreen you slavic trash give the name slavs because many of them were used as salves by the Moors learn your history retard
genetically I don't suffer from sickle cell, diabetes, heart desease, or high cholesterol. History shows all black prior to 1654 were enslaved by themselves and sold to whites. In 1654 Anthony Johnson ( a black man ) sued his slave John castor ( another black man ) making the first slave from America. In essence legalizing slavery in America. And for the first six years of slavery it was only legal for blacks to own blacks. Owning over 165 slaves he was one of the largest slave owner. And history shows blacks have an equal chance of tracing their ancestry to black owners as they do white. History shows us Africa is the most enslaving people even to this day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are All Yankee's Jerks or do the just ACT that ... (Jul '09) 6 hr luvnut 295
Should the Charlotte Hornets use the old logo? 6 hr Tranny Anne 4
News Will bathroom bill matter for Belmont restaurant 9 hr local eats 4
Long Lost Friend, Nathan Tiller... Looking for ... Wed xrastaxmamaxmandax 1
Mt Holly Middle School Tue Concerned 4
nellies Tue deelo 20
Mt Holly Middle Tue Concerned 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages