charlotte

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

Judged:

I moved here not long ago from just north of Pittsburgh and am amazed at how angry african americans are here and how much of Charlotte's crime is committed by them. What the hell is going on here?
not blind

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

Judged:

You are BLIND if you think that this problem only exist in Charlotte, I have been to Pittsburg, New York, NJ, Chicargo and black crime is the front runner in every place you want to visit. Check what the Jails and Prisons are filled with.
Life Coach

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

Judged:

triggahata wrote:
I moved here not long ago from just north of Pittsburgh and am amazed at how angry african americans are here and how much of Charlotte's crime is committed by them. What the hell is going on here?
It is not just a Black problem. ALL people in the South act like animals

“Love never fails.”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

I am black. Yes i have noticed how angry and violent the black people are here in charlotte. I am from ny. However i think its a class thing not a race thing. And most of the black people here in charlotte are poor. No offense its just is what it is. Maybe oppression? Maybe ignorance. Im not sure. But yes the crime rate seem to be getting higher and higher in the black neighborhoods i can barely stand it. Lord help us all
jjj

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

what not blind said
Smith

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

Obama has let them down and they are pissed !!!!!Wait until the Democratic Convention, they will go Ape as hell!! Charlotte has hired 3700 extra police for this event. Mayb Life Coach will show up to get his ass kicked!!!

Since: Jan 12

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

Judged:

Black contributions to America....
Crime and Violence
Ghettoes
Welfare
Prisons
Crack
Pants hanging down to knees
Single family households
Misery
Despair
Affirmative Action
Chaos...
What a shame that blacks are a small percentage of the United States population yet create a majority of the crimes! Especially violent crimes!
Whites are labeled racists for any criticism of black behavior…even when warranted!
I am sick and tired of the double standard in this politically correct culture we live in.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

Judged:

What the hell is black crime? Blacks do not commit crime, poor, uneducated, unethical people do. This is not a reflection of your color, but of your class.
Truth

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

Judged:

I Hate Syracuse wrote:
What the hell is black crime? Blacks do not commit crime, poor, uneducated, unethical people do. This is not a reflection of your color, but of your class.
Stick it up your lame pathetic ignorant ass, you blind idiot. After over 5000 years of recorded history the Apefricans are still murdering, stealing, vandalizing, raping, doping, sponging, looting, rioting, lying, incubating, bitching and complaining on a mass scale. They destroy brand new government housing projects only to have the government build the savages new ones, not to mention being fed free, compliments of the taxpayers. Then the pretentious lowlife simians conjure bogus complaints about white oppression and racism, when, in essence, they're the oppressors and racists, wrongfully persecuting white people. Then, the U.S. Government has the unconscionable audacity to bow down and kiss their nasty, corrupt, lazy, fat and smelly black asses!!!
Sandy White

Ellenboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Judged:

Truth told the truth!! Sad, but that is the negro!!!! Life Coach must be a negro queer!
White Trash

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Stick it up your lame pathetic ignorant ass, you blind idiot. After over 5000 years of recorded history the Apefricans are still murdering, stealing, vandalizing, raping, doping, sponging, looting, rioting, lying, incubating, bitching and complaining on a mass scale. They destroy brand new government housing projects only to have the government build the savages new ones, not to mention being fed free, compliments of the taxpayers. Then the pretentious lowlife simians conjure bogus complaints about white oppression and racism, when, in essence, they're the oppressors and racists, wrongfully persecuting white people. Then, the U.S. Government has the unconscionable audacity to bow down and kiss their nasty, corrupt, lazy, fat and smelly black asses!!!
Typical white trash. You cannot see the trees through the forest. Syracuse is right! Plenty of white trash commit crimes too. Similar backgrounds, upbringing, and class. You get similar results. We have plenty of people in our race that I am not so proud of. We have plenty residing in the trailer parks.
Fedup

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

White Trash wrote:
<quoted text>Typical white trash. You cannot see the trees through the forest. Syracuse is right! Plenty of white trash commit crimes too. Similar backgrounds, upbringing, and class. You get similar results. We have plenty of people in our race that I am not so proud of. We have plenty residing in the trailer parks.
Speak for yourself, coon loving queer. You're one of those ignorant lowlife white trash trailer park bastards.
Fedup

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not just a Black problem. ALL people in the South act like animals
I guess that makes you an aping animal since you're from the South, as your post location depicts, you hypocritical schmuck!

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

This is a sad topic!
Anonymous

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Stick it up your lame pathetic ignorant ass, you blind idiot. After over 5000 years of recorded history the Apefricans are still murdering, stealing, vandalizing, raping, doping, sponging, looting, rioting, lying, incubating, bitching and complaining on a mass scale. They destroy brand new government housing projects only to have the government build the savages new ones, not to mention being fed free, compliments of the taxpayers. Then the pretentious lowlife simians conjure bogus complaints about white oppression and racism, when, in essence, they're the oppressors and racists, wrongfully persecuting white people. Then, the U.S. Government has the unconscionable audacity to bow down and kiss their nasty, corrupt, lazy, fat and smelly black asses!!!
and white are still steal other people land and wealth that remind me how the war in Iraq still know their still mad cuz they won't give to you and conform to the Europe way of thinking because they KNOW YOU'RE EVIL
Anonymous

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

give you their oil because that what the war is really about THEIR OIL NOT YOUR now how the blind i know shit that well your white race is doing that prove who the murder are you simply Bi!@# and more whites are in jail you jack rabbit only 23% of the prison population 64.3% are white now why are whites so violent when they're born with the advantage of being white check the 2013 cenus worldwide white's 16.4 % black 16.5% so let the race war break out white people well be the first to go since no one like you how do you like that who's the minority now bi@@@@
Huh

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

newblackpantherprincess wrote:
give you their oil because that what the war is really about THEIR OIL NOT YOUR now how the blind i know shit that well your white race is doing that prove who the murder are you simply Bi!@# and more whites are in jail you jack rabbit only 23% of the prison population 64.3% are white now why are whites so violent when they're born with the advantage of being white check the 2013 cenus worldwide white's 16.4 % black 16.5% so let the race war break out white people well be the first to go since no one like you how do you like that who's the minority now bi@@@@
god dam I couldn't understand a bit of that uneducated ni$$er Shiite .
Anonymous

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text> god dam I couldn't understand a bit of that uneducated ni$$er Shiite .
that because you are genetically inferior to all races so i know you can't understand you poor genetic mutation need some sunscreen you slavic trash give the name slavs because many of them were used as salves by the Moors learn your history retard
Lester

Rougemont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

At the rate blacks are killing each other in charlotte, the problem is taking care of itself. They are either dead or in jail. Wont be long to all the blacks in charlotte will be off the SKREETS and they will be STAYING in a 8x8 cell.
Anonymous

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Lester wrote:
At the rate blacks are killing each other in charlotte, the problem is taking care of itself. They are either dead or in jail. Wont be long to all the blacks in charlotte will be off the SKREETS and they will be STAYING in a 8x8 cell.
the white race will dye out long before you stupid ^%$#er have been TRYING TO KILL USE FOR WITH LITTLE TO SUCCESS YOU RETARD ARE TO IMPEDE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 min Waco 1909 56,303
Help with Bad Landlord 1 hr JanS625 1
Dog food and meds 1 hr ToEachIsOwn 3
I Love Black Women (May '11) 4 hr Tim 235
Shadra Jeane Wilson 14 hr In need of some info 1
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) 18 hr akita96th 229
18 year old moving from CA to Charlotte? 20 hr ToEachIsOwn 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE