Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

BR549NC wrote:
She is suppossed to be on WBTV sometime in January 2010,doing the weekend news.I guess I'll have to stop watching that station also while she is on the air.She isn't very appealing visually for doing the news and that's why I quit watching WSOC while she was on the air.Shame on you WBTV.
So you watch the news depending on whether the anchors are "appealing" or not? By the way, "Suppossed" is spelled supposed.......
Avamari

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

Judged:

Just saw Brigita on the news and she looked terrific! Girl, what did you do to yourself! Wow, all I can say is Wow!
Dale Monroe

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2010

BR549NC wrote:
She is suppossed to be on WBTV sometime in January 2010,doing the weekend news.I guess I'll have to stop watching that station also while she is on the air.She isn't very appealing visually for doing the news and that's why I quit watching WSOC while she was on the air.Shame on you WBTV.
What a shame that you would be so shallow as to judge other people I think she has a great personality and really adds to the program,and does a good job reporting
ORLANOATL

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

MARK WATKINS IS ON NEWS14 AND BRIGIDA MACK IS ON WBTV
prncssntsoprfct

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

brigida mack is on WBTV CHANNEL 3 @ 11:00PM
ska2518 kannapolis nc

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Judged:

I am glad to see brigida Mack back on the air on WBTV. She is an excellent reporter and a beautiful woman. Too bad some people don't wish to see beyond the physical and reaize how talented this woman is. Thank you WBTV for hiring her!!!
bbell

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Judged:

First of all I think that if you have time to type such mean spirited comments about Brigida, you definitely need to get a life, and for the record, Brigida has lost 40lbs and counting.. I think that she's more focused now more than ever. Maybe its all the haters thats energizing her... Get a life and get out of hers...
pim28273

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

russ416 wrote:
What happened to Bridgida Mack? She diIIsappeared from channel 9 and can't be found anywhre.
I heard Ms Brigida Mack is @ another station wbt or wcnc
DBo

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2010

Judged:

Brigida is a wonderful additional to WBTV news. She gives excellent coverage of every story, has impeccable delivery and is a beautiful woman. Such a shame to see such ignorant comments on here.
Stric9

Fort Mill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

bbell wrote:
Maybe its all the haters thats energizing her... Get a life and get out of hers...
Hell Yeah!! I always liked her and thought she did a good job reporting.

Since: Sep 07

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

DBo wrote:
Brigida is a wonderful additional to WBTV news. She gives excellent coverage of every story, has impeccable delivery and is a beautiful woman. Such a shame to see such ignorant comments on here.
I am glad that she did move on and is happy. I have been extremely disappointed in WSOC zapping people for no good reason.
Dock

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

Caddy you sound like a hater. She is smart lovely attitude and aittractive. You might eveen like her and know you are not in her league.we are wondering just what you look like
Kellie

Albemarle, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

Judged:

Gotta love Brigida!!!!!! She was underrated at WSOC, I bet they're kicking themselves for getting rid of her.
Dorothy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Judged:

Pigita wrote:
I'm in upstate ny, and swear I saw her living on an adirondack pig farm. She looked happy, wallowing in the mud and all...

WHY are you so critical of someone I'm sure you don't even know? Keep in mind not ALL pigs wallow in mud.. There are some walking around criticizing other people. AND to "swear" you saw her there, you need to check yourself -- you sure it wasn't YOU???? You're hateful and ONLY GOD will be your judge oneday....
JAMESWHITESIDES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Beautiful woman good job your the best LUV YOU...................
JAMESWHITESIDES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Need person LUV YOU KEEP GOOD WORK.
Arnita

Lancaster, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

l love your hair Bridget! u rock girl,u inspired me to go natural

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Probably at Five Guys filling up. Just sayin.
Observer

Murphy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Well said. I agree.
Dorothy wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY are you so critical of someone I'm sure you don't even know? Keep in mind not ALL pigs wallow in mud.. There are some walking around criticizing other people. AND to "swear" you saw her there, you need to check yourself -- you sure it wasn't YOU???? You're hateful and ONLY GOD will be your judge oneday....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 9 min ben 58,645
I Love Black Women (May '11) 2 hr chalk boy 238
looking for smurfs 2 hr Papa 4
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads 2 hr Whinn 12
bggb 12 hr guest 35
Apraxia 19 hr Wyatts warriors 1
lookin for that boy. where's he at Tue diogenetically su... 15

Search the Charlotte Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••