Comments
21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Marty

Hope Mills, NC

#23 Jun 27, 2013
Was watching the trayvon martin case on t.v and the black woman they were talking to on the stand said AXK many many times.
Maryland

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Jun 27, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you southern idiots taught them how to talk and then denied them a decent education. The blacks who have been up north for a couple generations don't sound like that.
Go watch Honey Boo Boo Child and then come back here and try to tell us that acting and sounding like an idiot is just a Black thing
I live in Aberdeen Maryland and they don't know how to speak here either.
Crow

Hope Mills, NC

#26 Jul 3, 2013
If they dont want people to think they are stupid, they should not sound stupid.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#27 Jul 9, 2013
Marty wrote:
Say AXE for ask and SKREET for street? This is just some of the words I have heard many of them say on the news.. Just wondering.....
I am black and I do not annunciate that way. I don't believe you could say that about 'most' black people. So, my question would be, why do non-black idiots make assumptions about all black people.
steve

Hope Mills, NC

#29 Jul 9, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>I am black and I do not annunciate that way. I don't believe you could say that about 'most' black people. So, my question would be, why do non-black idiots make assumptions about all black people.
Non Blacks do not talk like this.. We do observe Blacks using these words incorrectly. And Yes, MOST blacks do speak their own language. AXK, SKREET, I STAY UP THE SKREET. If appears they do not use their time in school very well.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#30 Jul 9, 2013
steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Non Blacks do not talk like this.. We do observe Blacks using these words incorrectly. And Yes, MOST blacks do speak their own language. AXK, SKREET, I STAY UP THE SKREET. If appears they do not use their time in school very well.
I cannot speak for any group, not even my own. I can only speak for myself.
Syrinx

United States

#31 Jul 9, 2013
Akm2310 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm don't say them you are singling out African Americans in a group. Not all of us speak that way. What does it matter to you that some African Americans speak like that. Does it irk you to hear someone speak like that? You are obviously very ignorant and arrogant.
I find the term "African American" repulsive. It causes a divisive perspective. I do not go around stating that I am "German American". I am American. No preface, just American. Until people lose their separatist perspective, there will never be an end to the problems between the races. Nuff Said.....

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#32 Jul 11, 2013
Syrinx wrote:
<quoted text>I find the term "African American" repulsive. It causes a divisive perspective. I do not go around stating that I am "German American". I am American. No preface, just American. Until people lose their separatist perspective, there will never be an end to the problems between the races. Nuff Said.....
I think you make a great point. But, I know plenty of whites who do not use American at all. They are either Irish, Swiss, German, Italian, etc...

I do not take it as a slam to the United States, but as a recognition of their lineage. Nothing more...
luvnuts wife Luther

Raleigh, NC

#33 Jul 17, 2013
luvnut Ize gonna have to wash your mouth out again with my special jizz you likes so much.
Anonymous

Duluth, GA

#34 Oct 2, 2013
Marty wrote:
Say AXE for ask and SKREET for street? This is just some of the words I have heard many of them say on the news.. Just wondering.....
why do you care what we do fu@# you B@@23h
Anonymous

Duluth, GA

#35 Oct 2, 2013
Crow wrote:
If they dont want people to think they are stupid, they should not sound stupid.
that just it we don't care what you think if we did we would have tried to fit it but we don't for a reason and the reason is we hate you just as much as you hate as if not more i know i do every last one of you man,woman or child now what there you're answer bi@#@ can you deal with it
Huh

Pearisburg, VA

#36 Oct 3, 2013
Now if you use the term colored your a racist. However colored folks join the naaCp all the time. Shouldn't they change it to naaaap. Come get naaaapy with us
Anonymous

United States

#37 Oct 4, 2013
Huh wrote:
Now if you use the term colored your a racist. However colored folks join the naaCp all the time. Shouldn't they change it to naaaap. Come get naaaapy with us
slavic trash at least our hair don't smell like wet dogs oh wake that because you fu#$ your dog it all over you tube hey i have a question why do white b&^%$ fu^& animals are your men dick that small or are you that slutty

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 min Waco 1909 58,838
hCG Weight Loss Doctors in Charlotte, NC 2 hr Jamie27 2
scat 7 hr deandrehayes1 1
Belmont man's art exhibit captures mill era's d... 10 hr Belmont Resident 2
AWESOME! This black minister has made a campaig... Thu insiderpaul 1
Review: Oxbridge Law Firm The (Sep '13) Wed james appiah 3
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Wed LaLa2020 130
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000