First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Marty

Dunn, NC

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Say AXE for ask and SKREET for street? This is just some of the words I have heard many of them say on the news.. Just wondering.....

Since: Mar 13

United States

#2 Mar 18, 2013
I guess its laziness? Skreet takes less effort to annunciate than street. but its no different than "aint" or "widja didja". so its not blacks. its people in general
Marty

Dunn, NC

#3 Mar 18, 2013
I have never heard any other race say AXE for ask or SKREET for street. Seems like all the crime in charlotte is black on black and when they interview some black person who was a witness, they always say something like " I just stay down the skreet and they axe me what I seed",

Since: Dec 12

Pembroke, NC

#4 Apr 10, 2013
Don't believe everything you see on the news. Think of it like this. Those people you see on the news are equivalent to what I would assume you to be white folks would call Country, Rednecks, Hillbillys. They don't represent white people, but people do associate them to be dumb white people. The Black People you are talking about are from the hood, They are ghetto. They are lower income. Lower income areas regardless of race have different ways of saying things.

So a Ghetto person and a Redneck might say something that people regardless of race who do speak proper american english may find to wrong or idiotic. I do find it wrong of you and anyone else who see's something on TV and apply it to everyone else who is related to that group.

Imagine if I saw the Beverly Hillbilly's and automatically applied to every white person I saw. It would be incredibly foolish and inaccurate, sadly people do this every day.

I hope I answered your question.
Jackie

Cameron, NC

#6 Apr 13, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you southern idiots taught them how to talk and then denied them a decent education. The blacks who have been up north for a couple generations don't sound like that.
Go watch Honey Boo Boo Child and then come back here and try to tell us that acting and sounding like an idiot is just a Black thing
Guess what dumb a&&. It was a yankee black that I heard on the news saying SKREET!!!!

what a dumb a**
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#7 Apr 14, 2013
Jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what dumb a&&. It was a yankee black that I heard on the news saying SKREET!!!!
what a dumb a**
He or she must have just moved there from the "souff"

Jackie

Cameron, NC

#8 Apr 14, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh is about as useless as a back pocket on a teeshirt. That will take him some time to figure out.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#9 Apr 14, 2013
Jackie wrote:
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh is about as useless as a back pocket on a teeshirt. That will take him some time to figure out.
Don't give him that much credit. lol
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#10 Apr 14, 2013
Jackie wrote:
Oh, yes...one of those folksy southern expressions like the one about pouring piss out of a boot with the instructions on the heel, or whatever....
Toms Uncle

Marshville, NC

#11 Apr 15, 2013
"Day be stayin up de screet."
"It hot up in here."
"My baby mama got her sef a flag card."
"Let me axe you dis, which ho is you talkin' to"?
"Her ass so big it got it's own zipcode."
"Her coochie be stankin' so bad you don't notice her farts."
"Sho I pays chile suppot, I bought her a box of diapers last week."
"I wouldn't vote for Obama if he say he white"

Pembroke, NC

#12 Apr 15, 2013

I see you're black ignorance and I'll raise you White Ignorance. Check and Mate.

I think I've proven my point.
john

Cameron, NC

#13 Apr 16, 2013
Mr_Uaintuponthis wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4Wroj0FLvzsXX
I see you're black ignorance and I'll raise you White Ignorance. Check and Mate.
I think I've proven my point.
yes you have proven your point very very well. you have proven you are indeed an idiot.
Nate

Mount Holly, NC

#14 Apr 16, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>
yes you have proven your point very very well. you have proven you are indeed an idiot.
you lost that hand dick head

Pembroke, NC

#15 Apr 16, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so proving that there are ignorant lower income people in all races and cultures proves that I'm an idiot. Ok that makes sense.
Akm2310

Chandler, AZ

#17 Jun 12, 2013
It's because of education. In poor areas wether white, black , Asian or Hispanic it all depends on their education system. Tell me if your in a bad area where walking out your house is life risking do you actually care about going to school?
Akm2310

Chandler, AZ

#18 Jun 12, 2013
Marty wrote:
Say AXE for ask and SKREET for street? This is just some of the words I have heard many of them say on the news.. Just wondering.....

Ummm don't say them you are singling out African Americans in a group. Not all of us speak that way. What does it matter to you that some African Americans speak like that. Does it irk you to hear someone speak like that? You are obviously very ignorant and arrogant.
Todd

Lincolnton, NC

#19 Jun 12, 2013
People have to learn the hard way. Let them keep messing with a negro and experience the trama.
leon

Angier, NC

#20 Jun 18, 2013
Akm2310 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm don't say them you are singling out African Americans in a group. Not all of us speak that way. What does it matter to you that some African Americans speak like that. Does it irk you to hear someone speak like that? You are obviously very ignorant and arrogant.
I was just asking a question.Your post is a typical "black" person post. Getting all defensive. Did I say it bothered me? NO! You are jumping to conclusion. I have never heard any other race say SKREET or AXK.Shees... get over it.
martha

Angier, NC

#21 Jun 23, 2013
Akm2310 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with the original poster. I have never heard any other race say SKREET OR AXK. Nor have I heard any other race say" I stays up the skreet from here"
Its a black thing weather you like it or not. Get over this racist crap cause you can not deny it.. You probably say it yourself is why you jumped to conclusions about it being a race thing. Lord I get so sick of black people playing the race card! There is NO ONE alive today who has had a slave and white people owe blacks NOTHING! But we already provide them housing, food stamps, free cell phones and a ton of other stuff cause they are to damn lazy to find a freaking job. The only thing we should give them for free is birth control cause they seem to mulitply like freakin rabbits. So.... now... are you happy that some white woman told you how it is plain and simple so you can understand it?
luvnut

Raleigh, NC

#22 Jun 23, 2013
Marty wrote:
Brainless, uneducated, worthless, pathetic...

YOU CHOOSE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) 10 hr North Carolina 233
5 year old goes missing at Shamrock Gardens Ele... 15 hr MaryOfConcern 1
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) 16 hr Tammy 250
Missing child at Shamrock Garden Elementary School 20 hr Debbie 16
Luther and luvnut Celebrate Supreme Court Decision (Jun '13) Sun luvnuts wife Luther 4
luvnut can be a boyscout now (Jun '13) Sun luvnuts wife Luther 3
Carnitas at Lupita Tortilleria y Carniceria, Ch... (Apr '10) Sun miguel 9
•••
Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••