First Prev
of 2
Next Last
steve

Fayetteville, NC

#1 Jul 14, 2013
PROUD TO BE WHITE"
This is great. I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is......
Michael Richards makes his point..........
Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.
This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points...
Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.
And then there are just Americans.
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you.. so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
You have the NAACP. You have BET. If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.
If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.
We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??
A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.
There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US ... Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.
In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.
You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.
I am proud...... But you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists??
There is nothing improper about this message.. Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!
BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!
It's not a crime YET... but getting very close!
Yer Almighty Gawd

Blairsville, GA

#2 Jul 14, 2013
You were born white. Maybe, just maybe DO something to be proud of. Is that too much to ask? Are you proud of your eye color? Your hair color? Then why be so proud of your skin color?
steve

Fayetteville, NC

#3 Jul 14, 2013
Am proud of my skin color for way to many reasons to list here.
Yer Almighty Gawd

Blairsville, GA

#4 Jul 15, 2013
steve wrote:
Am proud of my skin color for way to many reasons to list here.
"way to"? Try "far too".

'Murica. You 'people' crack me up.
Cladia

Fayetteville, NC

#5 Jul 16, 2013
No one can explain why whites cant have a all white beauty contest, all white college and a national white day. If we did, we are called RACIST. Seems the blacks are more racist than anyone!
matcher

Fayetteville, NC

#6 Jul 16, 2013
Caldia, you wont get a answer to this.. cause no one can explain it.
freddie

Zebulon, NC

#8 Jul 17, 2013
WNC BH

Murphy, NC

#9 Jul 17, 2013
steve wrote:
PROUD TO BE WHITE"
This is great. I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is......
Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.
This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points...
Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you.. so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have the NAACP. You have BET. If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.
If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.
We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??
A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.
There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US ... Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.
In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.
You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.
There is nothing improper about this message.. Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!
BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!
THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST POST I HAVE EVER READ ON TOPIX!!!!IT IS 1000% TRUE..I AM PROUD TO BE WHITE...IF THAT MAKES ME A RACIST THEN KISS MY WHITE ASS!!!!!

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#10 Jul 18, 2013
I am proud to be a member of the human race.
Snowflake Casper Hunter

Blairsville, GA

#11 Jul 21, 2013
WNC BH wrote:
<quoted text>THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST POST I HAVE EVER READ ON TOPIX!!!!IT IS 1000% TRUE..I AM PROUD TO BE WHITE...IF THAT MAKES ME A RACIST THEN KISS MY WHITE ASS!!!!!
Well if George Bush I & II and Ronald Ray-Gun are white than is that sumpin u want? And is 1000% sumpin they be teachin in de white skools?

White people run the libral agenda. Wake up sheeple!
Whitey

Raleigh, NC

#12 Jul 21, 2013
Proud to be

WHITE
EDUCATED
WEALTHY
Whitey

Raleigh, NC

#13 Jul 21, 2013
Cladia wrote:
No one can explain why whites cant have a all white beauty contest, all white college and a national white day. If we did, we are called RACIST. Seems the blacks are more racist than anyone!
Cladia no one with a brain pays any attention to those "beauty" contests. THey are really crack cocaine contests for brainless hos. Thugvon would have been in one had he been a female.
shady28906

Sylva, NC

#15 Jul 23, 2013
The day will come, perhaps not in our lifetime, that everyone will be described as humanand will be able to live their lives as they see fit within the boundries of the laws, which will also change to accomodate the changes in how we think, believe, love and flourish and there will be no racism. But knowing people like those who love to stir the pot, I'm sure y'all will come up with some other 'ism' to run your mouth about. Some people aren't happy unless they're complaining about something. Good luck with that.
David not brown

Murphy, NC

#16 Jul 23, 2013
shady28906 wrote:
The day will come, perhaps not in our lifetime, that everyone will be described as humanand will be able to live their lives as they see fit within the boundries of the laws, which will also change to accomodate the changes in how we think, believe, love and flourish and there will be no racism. But knowing people like those who love to stir the pot, I'm sure y'all will come up with some other 'ism' to run your mouth about. Some people aren't happy unless they're complaining about something. Good luck with that.
I hope your statement does come true and we are much closer than we have ever been but there is still racism and it cuts many ways.
over taxed

United States

#17 Jul 23, 2013
David not brown wrote:
<quoted text> I hope your statement does come true and we are much closer than we have ever been but there is still racism and it cuts many ways.
If the black people would ever look upon themselves as humans first and black people second it would be a huge step in the right direction.

Time, however, is running out for them. In 25 years or so we will be a hispanic-majority nation and if the blacks give them the same crap that they have been giving the whites for the past two decaades they will find themselves behind the wire at a FEMA settlement camp. All 38 million of them. Then they will REALLY have something to complain about.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#18 Jul 24, 2013
over taxed wrote:
<quoted text>If the black people would ever look upon themselves as humans first and black people second it would be a huge step in the right direction.

Time, however, is running out for them. In 25 years or so we will be a hispanic-majority nation and if the blacks give them the same crap that they have been giving the whites for the past two decaades they will find themselves behind the wire at a FEMA settlement camp. All 38 million of them. Then they will REALLY have something to complain about.
Ok, this is just retarded.
over taxed

United States

#19 Jul 25, 2013
Enjoy it while you still can. Vacation's almost over

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#21 Aug 15, 2013
steve wrote:
PROUD TO BE WHITE"
BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!
Well. I used to like to go down to Topsail Island for vacation. I probably had blinders on...thinking that people like you were just a bad historical memory. So. I hope many more will now boycott the whole state of North Carolina. Just wipe it off their map of acceptable places to ever be, and especially spend money in. If your state could possibly muster the ability to actually secede, there would be so many who would be most grateful to y'all.
David LightBrown

Blairsville, GA

#23 Aug 16, 2013
Pr Jonah wrote:
<quoted text> If your state could possibly muster the ability to actually secede, there would be so many who would be most grateful to y'all.
Soon as Fuhball season's over, we'll get right on that.
Bee Reel

Asheville, NC

#24 Aug 16, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, this is just retarded.
WELL college boy, now that you've gone into such great detail as to why you think the post is"retarded", we can all just sit back and marvel at your mental dexterity and intellectual perspicasity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 year old goes missing at Shamrock Gardens Ele... 29 min MaryOfConcern 6
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 11 hr Franklin 59,636
Missing child at Shamrock Garden Elementary School 13 hr Debbie 20
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Mon North Carolina 233
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Mon Tammy 250
Luther and luvnut Celebrate Supreme Court Decision (Jun '13) Sep 14 luvnuts wife Luther 4
luvnut can be a boyscout now (Jun '13) Sep 14 luvnuts wife Luther 3
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE