Where is DJ Mr Bill

Midland, NC

#1 Sep 22, 2008
We all miss you mr bill. We mis your witty comments and knowledge.
Where is DJ Mr Bill

Eden, NC

#2 Mar 23, 2009
Where is DJ Mr Bill

Eden, NC

#3 Mar 24, 2009
Where is DJ Mr Bill wrote:
(BTW, that last post said I'm in Burlington, but I'm in Greensboro)
Dear who cares

Wichita, KS

#5 Apr 15, 2009
Herr Wilhelm

Charlotte, NC

#6 Apr 15, 2009
Wer gibt ein scheiss wo er ist.
Dear Herr Wilhelm

Wichita, KS

#7 Apr 17, 2009
Is this your German counterpart?

DJMrBill wrote:
<quoted text>
In February 2006, Brock Franklin killed 2 people in a wrong-way traffic fatality. He later plead no-contest to two counts of 2nd degree murder and is currently serving a 15 year prison sentence.

The families of the victims (Rivera and Bryant) subsequently filed wrongful death civil lawsuits against Franklin, and other underage drinkers at the party where Franklin became intoxicated before he drove his jeep into Rivera and Bryant. Also named in the civil suit were parents of the teens, including Brock's mother, Robin. Evidence presented at Franklin's sentencing hearing faulted Robin for creating an atmoshpere at their home where underage drinking parties were condoned.

Also named in the civil suit were the owners of three convenience stores where the alcohol at the party was purchased by underage teens.

The suit was filed by Michael DeMayo in February 2007. It has been over 2 years since the civil suit was filed. Does anyone have any updated information about the resolution of the civil case.

I am working on an article about the Brock Franklin case. Any updated information would be appreciated.
DJ Mr Bill

Eden, NC

#8 Jun 2, 2009
Dear who cares wrote:
Hold the f$%# up! I had no traffic accident of any kind in Charlotte. Get your facts straight. Idiot.
Abe Kid Twist Reles

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Jun 2, 2009
DJ Mr Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold the f$%# up! I had no traffic accident of any kind in Charlotte. Get your facts straight. Idiot.
Look who's complaining. Get your facts straight. Have you ever contacted your vaunted DJ in Greensboro?
Not likely, correct?

Charlotte, NC

#10 Jun 2, 2009
Really, who cares about some two bit DJ from GBO?
Abe Kid Twist Reles

United States

#11 Jun 2, 2009
WhoCares wrote:
Really, who cares about some two bit DJ from GBO?
Apparently many do.

Orenburg, Russia

#12 Jun 2, 2009
Bill Tanksley

Greensboro, NC

#15 Oct 22, 2013
Bill Tanksley on Facebook.
Till Banksley

Blairsville, GA

#16 Oct 23, 2013
My nine year old plays my old Spike Jones records and babbles incoherently (he gots the Downs Syndrome.) He gon be a Dee Jay someday. I pray to God he don start with the drink like most all the other Dee Jays. I hopes he get a job talking nonsense 20 hours a week and thinks people like him. Bless his heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CNN's Donna Brazile Fed Clinton Debate question... 11 hr Clinton has Ruine... 1
Trump is Totally Unqualified 11 hr MarkJ- 209
Third Debate:Trump Very Good, Hillary-Robotic C... 19 hr Can-tTrustClinton 1
News Trump Faces Criticism After Claiming 2016 Elect... 20 hr Operativesattempt... 2
First Home Health Care - Do You Know Them? Thu Edgar Newborn12 3
Home Health Care Thu Edgar Newborn12 4
Aint you proud of your kids now! Wed china 1

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages