Charlotte man videotapes CMPD holding...

Charlotte man videotapes CMPD holding him at gunpoint

There are 1 comment on the WTVM story from Sep 3, 2013, titled Charlotte man videotapes CMPD holding him at gunpoint. In it, WTVM reports that:

Nothing beats chilly weather like spending time with a loving animal. These adoptable pets at Columbus Animal Care and Control are sure to bring sunshine to even the cloudiest days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVM.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#1 Oct 23, 2013
This was a common stop for a very serious reason. You have every right to drive a thug-looking car. But, when you are treated by the police as a potential thug, there will be some inconveniences. He is clearly a nice kid, or so it appears. But, when you drive a thug-looking car, expect to initially be treated like a thug. A similar styled vehicle was just involved in a armed felony attack of a women. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Fortunately, you responded well to the incident. It could have been much worse. There are consiquences for wanting to give the cool/street/thug appearance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need something for pain relief... 8 hr Fxcck 3
Xan Bars Cheap 8 hr Fxcck 12
Should I buy Halliburton stock now ? 16 hr Lora Keller 2
what is wrong with you people???? 18 hr shawn 1
how now BROWN cow >> boi (Apr '15) Wed LOL 21
Christmas Music on Radio Stations (Nov '09) Wed Trish 6
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) Wed May442 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages