Black women and hairy arm pits

Black women and hairy arm pits

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

sheila

Hickory, NC

#1 Sep 16, 2017
What is up with southern black women? Why dont they shave that mess from under their arms? Not only is it nasty looking but it stinks! Then you got the idiots that put on soild deorant to cover the smell and its all gobbed up in the hair and they still stink! Are they to lazy? Cant get razors with food stamps? Why dont they do basic body care? No REAL man would even dare sleep with something that smells THAT bad! Am glad summer is coming to a end. At least we will get a break from it for awhile
John

Hickory, NC

#2 Sep 16, 2017
I dont understand it either. the smell is horrible and it looks awful. No man wants to sleep with someone who is to lazy to take care of themselves
landan

Hickory, NC

#3 Sep 18, 2017
The smell is so bad! Why would someone NOT wanna shave that mess off and get rid of the stink!
goober

Hickory, NC

#4 Sep 20, 2017
was behind a black lady in walmart and she looked like she had willie nelson in a head lock and the smell was horrible.
NCWoman

Old Fort, NC

#5 Sep 23, 2017
What is wrong with you?!? Do you really just want to seem like an ignorant racist pig?
Jackson

Hickory, NC

#6 Sep 24, 2017
NCWoman wrote:
What is wrong with you?!? Do you really just want to seem like an ignorant racist pig?
I am not the original poster but I to am offended by the smell . Its basic body care for crying out loud! No one wants to be stuck in line behind ANYONE who stinks and it seems like black woman are big into stinking! Its not like its a hard thing to do . It makes them appear to lazy to do basic care!!!!!!!
your worst nightmare

United States

#7 Sep 30, 2017
Some of the worst smelling people I have ever smelled in my life was a nasty stinking trashy ass white man. I mean this man smelled so bad if you were 50 foot away from him you still couldn't bear to smell him and you would have never posted this comment if you had smelled that man because A black woman could never smell that awful he smelled like straight up asshole and A shit pitt. Also every white woman have hair that smells like a nasty ass white dog with lice including your mammy which means you have it in your genes also so I feel so sorry for yo no wonder you are talking about black people because you are jealous Black women's hair does not stink all it takes is a little bit of water and you have a stinking mess. And you have the nerve to call them lazy don't even get me started with how lazy and thinking a nasty white people are sucking dicks and eating pussy all the time and don't forget the nasty ass hole they eat.
T Dobson

Southport, NC

#8 Sep 30, 2017
What a dumbass... The same guy keeps posting repiles to himself (hickory nc).... I found his IP address, whichnis public knowledge bahahahahah...get a life jackass
T Dobson

Southport, NC

#11 Oct 1, 2017
Paddy youre stupid, say something threatening to president and watch how quick someones qt your door lol moderater has your info retard!
darkdraggn

Salisbury, NC

#15 Nov 9, 2017
Paddy Roller wrote:
They shave it every time they bathe. About once per year.
wow..i just learned of this site from dateline, i thought this was a joke or not running, but its amazing to see this amount of hatred .. i hope you know people can get your isp... and i hope that if you have children that you have enough self-respect to teach them differently. but the funny thing is that your a fucking coward will never say that to any black woman cause you hide behind a keyboard and THAT is something you cannot hide from.. lol.. in the words of Dave Chappelle "white power". Have a great day klan member
darkdraggn

Salisbury, NC

#16 Nov 9, 2017
your worst nightmare wrote:
Some of the worst smelling people I have ever smelled in my life was a nasty stinking trashy ass white man. I mean this man smelled so bad if you were 50 foot away from him you still couldn't bear to smell him and you would have never posted this comment if you had smelled that man because A black woman could never smell that awful he smelled like straight up asshole and A shit pitt. Also every white woman have hair that smells like a nasty ass white dog with lice including your mammy which means you have it in your genes also so I feel so sorry for yo no wonder you are talking about black people because you are jealous Black women's hair does not stink all it takes is a little bit of water and you have a stinking mess. And you have the nerve to call them lazy don't even get me started with how lazy and thinking a nasty white people are sucking dicks and eating pussy all the time and don't forget the nasty ass hole they eat.
the same way i go at white people for attacking us, i gotta come at you.. this type of talk helps no one.. we have to operate and behave like the kings and queens that we were born to be.
darkdraggn

Salisbury, NC

#17 Nov 9, 2017
John wrote:
I dont understand it either. the smell is horrible and it looks awful. No man wants to sleep with someone who is to lazy to take care of themselves
john.... since ive moved here ive seen the absolute explosion (and im quite sure you see it too) of white men with black women.. sooooo..... there's that
darkdraggn

Salisbury, NC

#18 Nov 9, 2017
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>

I am not the original poster but I to am offended by the smell . Its basic body care for crying out loud! No one wants to be stuck in line behind ANYONE who stinks and it seems like black woman are big into stinking! Its not like its a hard thing to do . It makes them appear to lazy to do basic care!!!!!!!
LOl!!! it's not hard to see the level of education that you exude, you write "seems like black woman big into stinking".. wow.. so when it comes to sentence structure and grammar you "are big into stinking".
This is absolutely adorable, you trying to write a hateful sentence...awwwhhh who's a big little man.
Shondale Brey1

Glasgow, KY

#21 Mar 5, 2018
Everyone that was "born and raised,"in Charlotte NC act like they from another planet. Some of the sexiest black men in the world live there but they head ain't screwed on tight
Angel at night

United States

#22 Mar 6, 2018
your worst nightmare wrote:
Seems you're just nasty . It seems you're jealous. Just a hater. Do you have everything and everybody. Get yourself some help honey. Seems karma is getting you doll baby!!!
Obamy yo mammy

United States

#23 Mar 15, 2018
Shondale Brey1 wrote:
Everyone that was "born and raised,"in Charlotte NC act like they from another planet. Some of the sexiest black men in the world live there but they head ain't screwed on tight
The black males of NC are smart and yes most of them won't date black women, that should tell you the above poster was spot on some just don't like the truth to be told. Black women are repulsive and smelly, mean and ignorant do you want to really start a family off that way NOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
happy thanksgiving! Dec 10 Oink 2
News Officials - amazed' abducted NC 3-year-old made... Dec 10 Oink 2
George Laughrun Attorney at Law (Jul '08) Nov 29 jon S 11
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Uptown Charlotte (Nov '17) Nov 27 Tracey Galmon 29
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Nov 24 Good Grief 4,984
Voting Republican has CURSED North Carolina Bi- Nov 16 Anglish101 8
News There's an 'arms race' to lure renters, and it ... Oct '18 Willie B Hardigan 8

Charlotte Jobs

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages