Mt Holly City Manager is a Joke

Mt Holly City Manager is a Joke

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

MH resident

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jul 5, 2014
People ask why Mt Holly is the arm pit of Gaston County. A lot of that reputation is due to the Mt Holly City Council but even more to the City Manager, Danny Jackson. Mr. Jackson is the biggest coward, spineless liar that this city could possibly have running it. He has no ethics, no morals, no backbone and no kahunas. The city needs to get rid of this lying, two faced excuse that they call a city manager and start over. Until this changes, Mt Holly will never become what it has the potential to be.
duh

Gastonia, NC

#2 Jul 5, 2014
its not just Jackson my friend. EVERY person in local government is a liar. Don't you know they are only in politics to move forward with their own agendas. Anyone who believes otherwise is naive. Belmont city officials are just as bad and just as corrupt.
duh

Charlotte, NC

#3 Jul 5, 2014
duh wrote:
its not just Jackson my friend. EVERY person in local government is a liar. Don't you know they are only in politics to move forward with their own agendas. Anyone who believes otherwise is naive. Belmont city officials are just as bad and just as corrupt.
along w/ Charlotte

Since: Jan 14

Charlotte, NC

#4 Jul 6, 2014
This is an absurd thread. "MH resident" you provide no facts or examples -- just some mouthy and baseless insults. The fact of the matter is your Town Manager is doing more and better things for HM than you ever have. Until you do more or better, keep your insults to yourself.

And for that matter, ANYONE who believes they know better, do better, and are better than City Council, put up or shut up. Run for office and let's have a vote on how much better We The People think you are. Since you haven't been voted into office, I guess that settles it.

If there IS any brilliancy out there that can provide REAL examples of how someone in city council or the Manager's Office can improve MH given the constraints of limited budget and laws that govern them, bring it forward for discussion.

(And by the way, "people" don't ask why MH is the armpit... that's one man with a chip on his shoulder who thinks the world is against him and lashes out because of it.)
Flagger

Stanley, NC

#5 Jul 31, 2014
Any small town struggles with limitations of local funding. Ignorance breeds stupidity with those who choose to belittle just for the sake of doing so. Those who disagree with local government should run for office or just stop making stupid comments on theses boards. I find your stupidity absolutely stunning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moral Bankruptcy on Lands End Trail 15 hr K Mack 8
EG Wish list (Jan '10) Mon belmont man 9
Review: Avenue Z Graphics (Jul '08) Jun 26 ARC 12
Western Carolina University: Notorious Reputati... Jun 25 Justin 3
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Jun 25 Remy89 173
family in need of a helping hand Jun 24 true person 1
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Jun 24 Timmy_ 257
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages