Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#61196 Aug 30, 2014
Democrat governors presided over the death of the furniture industry in your state.
Before McCrory, the last republican governor here was in 1985.
Newland

Banner Elk, NC

#61197 Aug 30, 2014
ben wrote:
<quoted text>Since we are not at war, why is the national debt exploding?
National approval of President Obama 43%. National approval of Republicans in Congress 13%.
ben

Lenoir, NC

#61198 Aug 30, 2014
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Wrangle?
Look him up, great guy, has some wonderful real estate in Costa Rica. For a fee, you too can rent it, he prefers cash. Less taxes that way. I believe his first name is Charlie close friend of wine baroness Nancy Pelosi. Of course since your focus is entirely on a spelling error, you will probably miss a great deal on a vacation.
ben

Lenoir, NC

#61199 Aug 30, 2014
Newland wrote:
<quoted text>National approval of President Obama 43%. National approval of Republicans in Congress 13%.
Did not answer the question.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#61200 Aug 30, 2014
When the Nazis took the Sudetenland, nobody protested much.
Encouraged, the Nazis continued to gobble up territory.
Info released after WWII, indicated that Hitler was prepared to pull back immediately, had he encountered resistance.
By the time the emboldened Hitler invaded Poland, it was too late for the Nazis to turn back, as they were recording a stunning series of military successes in Poland, a country that was totally unprepared for war, a country that depended on its military treaties with France and England, for protection.
I wonder what would have happened, if Poland has successfully fought off the Nazis.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#61201 Aug 30, 2014
ben wrote:
<quoted text>Look him up, great guy, has some wonderful real estate in Costa Rica. For a fee, you too can rent it, he prefers cash. Less taxes that way. I believe his first name is Charlie close friend of wine baroness Nancy Pelosi. Of course since your focus is entirely on a spelling error, you will probably miss a great deal on a vacation.
You are addressing the wrong person. You need to tell Waco, the spelling bee champ, who will only correct the spelling of intelligent LWers. I guess he imagines that RW are idiots anyhow, so why correct their spelling mistakes? If he agrees with you, your spelling is not an issue with him.How contistent of Waco! The resident puss.
JohnHamhock

Matthews, NC

#61202 Aug 30, 2014
Newland wrote:
<quoted text>National approval of President Obama 43%. National approval of Republicans in Congress 13%.
Hey dummy..........That aint just Republicans in congress, that is all of congress. dim-0 own the senate. AND, out of congress, if you look up individual members of congress, they poll much higher that way.
ben

Lenoir, NC

#61203 Aug 30, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You are addressing the wrong person. You need to tell Waco, the spelling bee champ, who will only correct the spelling of intelligent LWers. I guess he imagines that RW are idiots anyhow, so why correct their spelling mistakes? If he agrees with you, your spelling is not an issue with him.How contistent of Waco! The resident puss.
I see your pissed at Mr Waco pointing out the fact that NC Dumorats were in office during the death of the furniture industry. Funny how that happened. Now who's the puss. Lmao. Good call Mr Waco, good call.
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#61204 Aug 30, 2014
When they get personal,they've already lost!
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#61205 Aug 30, 2014
I like the way you've stayed above the fray lately Mr.Waco.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#61206 Aug 30, 2014
Now that Japan has lowered it's corporate tax rate, USA has the highest corporate tax rate among developed countries.
No wonder that companies here are.....
A. desperate to find loopholes.
B. desperate to leave.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#61207 Aug 30, 2014
Ben wrote:
I like the way you've stayed above the fray lately Mr.Waco.
Yes, he has shown wonderful retraint for a multiple poster." Mr Waco" my ass.
Cawled ByGawd

Murphy, NC

#61208 Aug 30, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
https://www.facebook.com/palmerforsheriff

http://www.palmer4sheriff.com/contact.html

Has anyone checked into the alleged allegations that those supporting and hiding Eric Rudolph Roberts, a terrorist against the American people, are behind this 'man'?

Some have said that illegal arms transfers through a 'church' have contributed to his campaign.

People want the peace kept.

My vote is for a man who has been keeping the peace in spite of baseless accusations.
Cawled ByGawd

Murphy, NC

#61209 Aug 30, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes, the truth has been fried to a Crisp. "Do you want to know more?" Check the property tax records and building permits.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#61210 Aug 30, 2014

"WASHINGTON If you got health coverage through President Barack Obama's law this year, you'll need a new form from your insurance exchange before you can file your tax return next spring.

Some tax professionals are worried that federal and state insurance marketplaces won't be able to get those forms out in time.

That could lead to delayed tax refunds for millions of consumers.

The same federal agency that had trouble launching HealthCare.gov last fall faces the heaviest lift.

The Health and Human Services Department must send out millions of the forms, which are like W-2s for people getting tax credits to help pay health insurance premiums.

The form is called 1095-A, and it's supposed to be delivered by Jan. 31.

The Obama administration says it's on the job." Better make sure those of you with Obamacare have that form before the end of the year or you are screwed. Again.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#61211 Aug 30, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco, I see that Mac has left the building since he was discovered to be you. One down, twenty to go.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#61212 Aug 30, 2014
As usual, some posters here have no political comments.
Their agenda going down in flames, brings out personal comments galore!
Gosh, TSF hasn't posted in hours! Does this mean, he and our aforementioned "agenda in flames" poster, are the same?
OMG! WHAT CAN WE DO?
Talk about a drama queen...
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#61213 Aug 30, 2014
Media on Obama ISIS comments: Odd, and "highly unorthodox".
Strategy? We don't need no stinkin'strategy!!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#61214 Aug 30, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Gosh, TSF hasn't posted in hours! Does this mean, he and our aforementioned "agenda in flames" poster, are the same?
OMG! WHAT CAN WE DO?
That is just too funny to try to place the multi poster tag on TSF coming from youl You do have a sense of humor, but the joke is on you.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#61215 Aug 30, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
OMG! WHAT CAN WE DO?
Yeah, I noticed that when the going gets tough, the Dumorats run. No comment on the NC Gov. being Dumo.'s during the death of the "furniture industry". They think no one notices. LMAO. They start posting trivial BS. It's really hilarious. They don't realize after 6 years, we have learned to recognize "spin" when we hear it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica Arcilesi is dishonest, a liar and deadbeat! 5 hr Jaz1965 1
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) 11 hr Brian_G 1,907
Are All Black Women Fat Ugly and Uneducated 13 hr Whitey 1
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) 13 hr Resource Action 253
Cogratulations On Your Sex Offenders 13 hr Deputy Dog 1
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 21 hr ButtInj_T 140
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) Fri ste 403
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte