Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Red Square

Hendersonville, NC

#61217 Aug 30, 2014
daisy wrote:
<quoted text>We have a stagnant economy, high unemployment, and a "air war" that might become a ground war. Seems about the same.
A stagnant economy would have a zero growth rate. Ours doesn't. UE has been
going down for a long time. It was at one time 10%. Might. That's the nutjobs'
favorite word. Might this, might that. Get back to me when there is a ground
war, not a might war.
Red Square

Hendersonville, NC

#61218 Aug 30, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> The sky is falling.... reminds me of global warming....
You don't know much about global warming, do ya?
Red Square

Hendersonville, NC

#61219 Aug 30, 2014
ben wrote:
<quoted text>Look him up, great guy, has some wonderful real estate in Costa Rica. For a fee, you too can rent it, he prefers cash. Less taxes that way. I believe his first name is Charlie close friend of wine baroness Nancy Pelosi. Of course since your focus is entirely on a spelling error, you will probably miss a great deal on a vacation.
Don't see any results for Wrangle.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#61220 Aug 30, 2014
Harris County (Houston) gets around 2500 immigrant kids to assimilate into the Houston Ind. School District..... No problem.
Those people, are "can do", in their attitude.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#61221 Aug 30, 2014
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know much about global warming, do ya?
I know this Red Square.
If you are worried about global warming...
You better give China a call....:-)
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#61222 Aug 30, 2014
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't see any results for Wrangle.
You misspelled it?:-):-):-)
Red Square

Hendersonville, NC

#61223 Aug 30, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this Red Square.
If you are worried about global warming...
You better give China a call....:-)
I doubt they'll answer. The fact that China is a major
contributor hardly negates the theory of global warming.
Red Square

Hendersonville, NC

#61224 Aug 30, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You misspelled it?:-):-):-)
I didn't, but one of the right wingers did. Misspelling someone's
name doesn't exactly help one's argument, especially someone
who is widely known in the political arena.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#61225 Aug 30, 2014
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco purposfully misspells words for Ben to throw people off thinking it will keep his real identity hidden. He's a clever boy.
TSF

Kinston, NC

#61226 Aug 30, 2014
ben wrote:
<quoted text>Really? You think bubonic plague is something to crack wise about? My understanding of the mentioned laptop, it was quite an elaborate plan. Crap like this is no laughing matter, 3 airplanes should have taught us that
I am not cracking. I am just telling you the truth. Any high school 10th grader who has passed high school biology knows how to spread bubonic plague. You do not need an elaborate plan. The more elaborate the plan, the greater chance of failure.
Bubonic is mild in comparison to the opportunity that is now available.
TSF

Kinston, NC

#61227 Aug 30, 2014
ben wrote:
<quoted text>Since we are not at war, why is the national debt exploding?
Lets see if we can solve that great mystery. 1. We are paying zero each year on debt principal so as long as that continues, the debt will never go down. 2. At the end of 2008, the national debt was 10.8 trillion dollars and accumulating interest at 1/2 trillion dollars annually. So having paid nothing on the debt principal and accumulating interest and assuming that not one penny was borrowed in addition to just the 2008 debt, the total national debt would be 14.44 trillion dollars at the end of this year.. That is the magic of compound interest Ben.
But we have been borrowing even more money, which is accumulating even more interest. It is so serious that we are borrowing around 46% each year more than the annual tax collections and using the tax collections just to operate the government.
So what do republiKans want to do about this serious threat? They want to borrow more money from China to give to Israel to kill Palestinian children, borrow more money from China to start a ground war with Russia in Russian territory , borrow even more money from China to fight ISIS, shut down the government and cost the USA an additional 24 billion dollars that was added to the national debt. Then pretend we have plenty of money and borrow even more money from China to give tax breaks to the rich.
Old joke: How do you stop a charging elephant? Answer: Take away his credit card.
We will not have to worry about ISIS , or Russia if we drown in our own debt. Russia is flush with cash right now. The USA is on the brink of bankruptcy. All these provocations inviting us to spend even more money on someone else's wars could easily push the USA past the magic 51% of borrowing more than we collect. Can you not see that is Putin's plan?
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#61228 Aug 30, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco purposfully misspells words for Ben to throw people off thinking it will keep his real identity hidden. He's a clever boy.
You are sooo stupid!! Hahahaha!
Ben

Greer, SC

#61229 Aug 30, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I noticed that when the going gets tough, the Dumorats run. No comment on the NC Gov. being Dumo.'s during the death of the "furniture industry". They think no one notices. LMAO. They start posting trivial BS. It's really hilarious. They don't realize after 6 years, we have learned to recognize "spin" when we hear it.
Nope, you blamed it on Republicans, that were not even in office. You give US some facts there bug guy. Seems YOU ARE the one full of shit.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#61230 Aug 30, 2014
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben looks like a guy that gets going on emotion, and doesn't care about his spelling.
Other posters here are just plain stupid.
Certainly, I don't include you in that summation.
You are highly intelligent.
You just don't give much of a****.
At least, that's my impression.
I don't mean that in a bad way, you just seem disengaged.
If I'm wrong, I've been wrong before, I'll get over that.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#61231 Aug 30, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see if we can solve that great mystery. 1. We are paying zero each year on debt principal so as long as that continues, the debt will never go down. 2. At the end of 2008, the national debt was 10.8 trillion dollars and accumulating interest at 1/2 trillion dollars annually. So having paid nothing on the debt principal and accumulating interest and assuming that not one penny was borrowed in addition to just the 2008 debt, the total national debt would be 14.44 trillion dollars at the end of this year.. That is the magic of compound interest Ben.
But we have been borrowing even more money, which is accumulating even more interest. It is so serious that we are borrowing around 46% each year more than the annual tax collections and using the tax collections just to operate the government.
So what do republiKans want to do about this serious threat? They want to borrow more money from China to give to Israel to kill Palestinian children, borrow more money from China to start a ground war with Russia in Russian territory , borrow even more money from China to fight ISIS, shut down the government and cost the USA an additional 24 billion dollars that was added to the national debt. Then pretend we have plenty of money and borrow even more money from China to give tax breaks to the rich.
Old joke: How do you stop a charging elephant? Answer: Take away his credit card.
We will not have to worry about ISIS , or Russia if we drown in our own debt. Russia is flush with cash right now. The USA is on the brink of bankruptcy. All these provocations inviting us to spend even more money on someone else's wars could easily push the USA past the magic 51% of borrowing more than we collect. Can you not see that is Putin's plan?
Maybe, you can tell the class, what our democrat friends are doing about the debt? Pardon me for butting in!
Ben

Greer, SC

#61232 Aug 30, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, you blamed it on Republicans, that were not even in office. You give US some facts there bug guy. Seems YOU ARE the one full of shit.
That one was for FOS, hit the wrong button. Sorry about that.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#61233 Aug 30, 2014
The Lamar Redskins, a high school team in Houston, has changed their name, to the Lamar Texans!!
Isn't that great!?!?!?
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#61234 Aug 30, 2014
What can be done about the Chinese opening up a new coal fired power plant every week?
Not a damn thing!
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#61235 Aug 30, 2014
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt they'll answer. The fact that China is a major
contributor hardly negates the theory of global warming.
Your said, "theory"
That is exactly all it is.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#61236 Aug 30, 2014
There are scientists who say global warming is BS.
They don't get much play, as global warming aficionados get lots of money for their opinions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Confederates were domestic enemies 11 hr Truth 2
Thank God 4 TRUMP Sat HaHa 58
Need a plug Fri Wheressyooyuuy 6
News Black North Carolina Honor Student Almost Arres... May 24 Mildred Andros 1
Todd martin thief May 23 concerned 2
Charlotte Hospice (HPCCR) May 23 concerned 2
judge allows - to be "no gender" is absurd May 23 concerned 1

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance