Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#60809 Aug 25, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
And they're atheists. This coming from the guy who doesn't lump all atheists together.....until the time it's handy to lump them all together.
And Waco talking crap about a "left wing atheist family" and their trouble. What a bunch of made up fantasy BS. LOL. I questioned him about what made them "left wing?" Of course, no response.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#60810 Aug 25, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
And Waco talking crap about a "left wing atheist family" and their trouble. What a bunch of made up fantasy BS. LOL. I questioned him about what made them "left wing?" Of course, no response.
Probably just a poor hippie family. Waco lives in Boone. There are a lot of poor old hippies living there that Waco would love to slander and paint with his broad RW hypocrite's brush. It's probably just Ben & his family and Waco doesn't realize it. ;)
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#60811 Aug 25, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
And they're atheists. This coming from the guy who doesn't lump all atheists together.....until the time it's handy to lump them all together.
I made just that point, didn't I? Bringing up the atheist family, makes as much sense as bringing up the "holy roller" family.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#60812 Aug 25, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody smart enough to be both a lefty AND an atheist, is sure to hell not a drug addict.
How do I know? Because those two things, in the South, take thought, education & intelligence....and those three characteristics do not go hand in hand with ALL THE LIES YOU JUST TOLD.
No lies here, they live/lived in Southern California.
Real people. It doesn't take deep thought to be what you are, Victoria.
Just a willingness to ascribe the basest motives to those who are smart enough to disagree with you, and an ego so huge that you could never entertain the thought of being wrong.
You're a garden variety, LW loony tune.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#60813 Aug 25, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably just a poor hippie family. Waco lives in Boone. There are a lot of poor old hippies living there that Waco would love to slander and paint with his broad RW hypocrite's brush. It's probably just Ben & his family and Waco doesn't realize it. ;)
You guys slander Christians and Republicans constantly. You're such a big hypocrite.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#60814 Aug 25, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead, big bad Ben. Report me. I have an invested interest in them....I KNOW THEM. That's how I know their pathetic son's story of CRIME and harassment. He probably KILLED that woman and everyone who knows them thinks so.
And after you report me, I will report YOU for all the CRAP you spew at people on this forum.
I can't believe you're stalking teenagers. I knew you were a weirdo, but man, that's sick!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#60815 Aug 25, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I made just that point, didn't I? Bringing up the atheist family, makes as much sense as bringing up the "holy roller" family.
What makes this family "left wing?"
ben

Greer, SC

#60816 Aug 25, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead, big bad Ben. Report me. I have an invested interest in them....I KNOW THEM. That's how I know their pathetic son's story of CRIME and harassment. He probably KILLED that woman and everyone who knows them thinks so.
And after you report me, I will report YOU for all the CRAP you spew at people on this forum.
Your post just proves you're crazy, I mean in the clinical manner. YOU came on open forum, and said what about people YOU KNOW? You are accusing a law enforcement officer's child of MURDER you idiot. You are the one who said you monitor the juvenile's PERSONAL Facebook account. God how stupid can you get.As for what I say on here, knock yourself out idiot. You are a mental case, in my opinion. IF, I,were the people you have been discussing on here, you would definantly be hearing from my lawyer. BTW, just because you KNOW, someone does not mean you are "invested" in their personal lives. Damn.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#60817 Aug 25, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
No State, you're wrong, it's totally true my man. I'd give you their last name, but this is topix, you can't be throwing real names around.
They're REAL PEOPLE, State.
With real problems.
I think Ted and Joy met at a rally for Eugene McCarthy.
ben

Greer, SC

#60818 Aug 25, 2014
Wow, the nut is spewing tonight. Must not have made her sales quota today. What's a matter, no body buying junk heaps? You need a Carfax.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#60819 Aug 25, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes this family "left wing?"
They were always on the left of the Democrat party.
They consistently supported the most liberal Democrat candidate in the Democrat primaries.
Even as their family shattered around them, they were staunch democrat liberals.
She came from money, maybe that just made things worse.
I don't recall the name of the college she went to, some liberal college mainly attended by women.
Ted had gone to Canada during the Vietnam War.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#60820 Aug 25, 2014
ben wrote:
<quoted text>Your post just proves you're crazy, I mean in the clinical manner. YOU came on open forum, and said what about people YOU KNOW? You are accusing a law enforcement officer's child of MURDER you idiot. You are the one who said you monitor the juvenile's PERSONAL Facebook account. God how stupid can you get.As for what I say on here, knock yourself out idiot. You are a mental case, in my opinion. IF, I,were the people you have been discussing on here, you would definantly be hearing from my lawyer. BTW, just because you KNOW, someone does not mean you are "invested" in their personal lives. Damn.
. She's nuts alright, and getting nuttier day by day. She really has no conception of the crazy**** she talks.
She slanders Christians like dogs, lumps them together like they aren't even human!
Lord help you, if you support ANY CONSERVATIVE ideas, AT ALL!
She goes off her rocker!! It's really funny!
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#60821 Aug 25, 2014
State as fast as I'm concerned, the Left and Right are out of control.
I know you probably only think the Right is out of control, but both parties are going off the deep end.
That's my opinion, anyway.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#60822 Aug 25, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>. She's nuts alright, and getting nuttier day by day. She really has no conception of the crazy**** she talks.
She slanders Christians like dogs, lumps them together like they aren't even human!
Lord help you, if you support ANY CONSERVATIVE ideas, AT ALL!
She goes off her rocker!! It's really funny!
She never slanders Christianity. She tells the truth about hypocritical Christians who don't have a clue about the compasion of Jesus. You and Ben being the top two on Topix.Neither of you have an ounce of knowledge about Christianity and certainly couldn't persuade anyone to follow your so called "religion". Neither of you exhibit the light of Christ.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#60823 Aug 25, 2014
Show me one post where Victoria has ever bashed Christianity.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#60824 Aug 25, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
She never slanders Christianity. She tells the truth about hypocritical Christians who don't have a clue about the compasion of Jesus. You and Ben being the top two on Topix.Neither of you have an ounce of knowledge about Christianity and certainly couldn't persuade anyone to follow your so called "religion". Neither of you exhibit the light of Christ.
Once again, judged and found wanting, by the self-appointed Topix Judges of Right and Wrong.
State and Victoria, the two biggest hypocrites on Topix.
Certainly, I'd never try to consistently bring up anecdotal stories about atheists, I did it to show you how stupid you two are, consistent sniveling about" bad Christians ", while never bothering to see that there are" bad "people in every walk of life.
You two are disingenuous, slimy rumor mongers.
Always ready to convict those you disagree with, of the most horrible intent.
You are both superficial and vain.
Hypocritical, obviously.
State and Victoria don't need no stinkin' FACTS!
They just, KNOW! LMAO! ;-)
ben

Greer, SC

#60825 Aug 25, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Well I'll take me and my "hippy family" any day over the crap that idiot just spewed on here. You can defend you pal all you wish, if you agree with her monitoring a kids Facebook page, just for what, so she can keep with the child's "filthly" posts? You're OKwith that? You as big a but as she, BTW, where is HER compassion. Save your one sided religion pal.
Mac

Arcadia, SC

#60826 Aug 25, 2014
ben wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Well I'll take me and my "hippy family" any day over the crap that idiot just spewed on here. You can defend you pal all you wish, if you agree with her monitoring a kids Facebook page, just for what, so she can keep with the child's "filthly" posts? You're OKwith that? You as big a but as she, BTW, where is HER compassion. Save your one sided religion pal.
More and more all those two do is sound like a couple of puppets. Admitting to monitoring the Facebook pages of kids is just pathetic.
She really blasted those kids too.
What a busybody, that's the nicest thing I can think of.
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#60827 Aug 25, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
Red Square, I trust my accuracy won't disappoint, I'm asking that no poster here respond to any "Waco", but the "Waco", that's signed in currently.
Any responses will only encourage these
Idiot(s).
It does get confusing after a while.

The other Waco's story about the family of liberal atheists.
I'm skeptical of personal anecdotes that can't be verified.
But even if true, one family doesn't really prove anything.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#60828 Aug 25, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
Show me one post where Victoria has ever bashed Christianity.
You're right State, she doesn't bash Christianity , she bashes Christians, on a consistent basis.
I think it's a given, that there are bad Christians on planet earth.
There are bad atheists, too.
Get my drift?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murders in Charlotte 3 hr Moose Knuckle 1
Need boy, girl, bud 4 hr Frank Garrett 2
Dont burn your NFL tickets 4 hr Dumb Redneck 14
Chiva (Mar '17) 4 hr Frank Rizzo 8
Kids grave marker Wed Parent 1
Charlotte mayor on trans gender homosexual rest... (Feb '15) Oct 16 Ipso 7
Robertsí loss Oct 16 WhatThe 3

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance