Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Kinston, NC

#59058 Aug 7, 2014
That demonstrates the wisdom of our forefather framers of this nation. The courts were set up to protect minorities from the "tyranny of the majority" when the majority decides to cancel the constitution. Kind of like idiot republiKan legislative twerps in NC trying to establish a state religion.
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
A majority can be wrong when what they propose is unconstitutional. That is the purpose of the courts. Do you not understand even that basic principle of the US constitution?
TSF

Kinston, NC

#59059 Aug 7, 2014
I am particularly concerned by Obama's threat to legalize large numbers of illegals by executive order. Obama is just one man. There are 535 voting members of congress who have the power to stop that by legislative action. So what did congress do? The sons of bitches went on a 5 week vacation after producing a pony show document that does nothing to stop the pending EO.
So I am 535 times as upset at congress as I am at the president. None of them (congress and president) are using the constitution as their guiding principle. Their guiding principles are $ from lobbist, vacations and party politics..
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Do you not understand that what your president is doing with his "pen" is unconstitutional?
Ben

Greer, SC

#59060 Aug 7, 2014
"That influence is apparent in Article 22, which asserts that “supportive forces behind the enemy” have amassed great wealth:
With their money, they took control of the world media, news agencies, the press, publishing houses, broadcasting stations, and others. With their money they stirred revolutions in various parts of the world with the purpose of achieving their interests and reaping the fruit therein. They were behind the French Revolution, the Communist revolution and most of the revolutions we heard and hear about, here and there. With their money, they formed secret societies, such as Freemason, Rotary Clubs, the Lions and others in different parts of the world for the purpose of sabotaging societies and achieving Zionist interests. With their money they were able to control imperialistic countries and instigate them to colonize many countries in order to enable them to exploit their resources and spread corruption there." Sounds a lot like gal pal Vickie. So how 'bout it Vick, you a card carrying member???
Ben

Greer, SC

#59061 Aug 7, 2014
TSF wrote:
Interesting that you perceive that Hamas claims are that the Holocaust is a crime that never happened. How could that be when Hamas , at the same time, is saying that the Zionist try to frame the Holocaust as a crime against Jews only? In fact, the Nazis did kill huge numbers of non Jewish "undesirables" (as the Nazis labeled them) including homosexuals, invalids, political dissidents, individuals with birth defects, criminals ,the insane, the retarded , pacifists, spies, private gun owners , non mainstream religious groups, some American nurses, and anyone who resisted the Nazis in the slightest way. The Holocaust happened. I have the proof in pictures made by a relative who was among those US troops who liberated Dachau .
In a strange sense, that I think you overlook, Hamas appears to be correct in that the Zionist are politically framing the entire Holocaust crime as anti Semitic only .
Also , in a strange twist, the Zionist are repeating the same crime (ethnic cleansing) against the Palestinians.
The German prejudice against Jews goes back even to the 15th century purges. It isn't just racial. Much of the animosity is religious and arises from Christian anger over the fact that the Jews killed Jesus
<quoted text>
You didn't read the link did you??? Save your garbage or better yet go tell it to Joan Rivers. I dare you.
Ben

Greer, SC

#59062 Aug 7, 2014
TSF wrote:
I am particularly concerned by Obama's threat to legalize large numbers of illegals by executive order. Obama is just one man. There are 535 voting members of congress who have the power to stop that by legislative action. So what did congress do? The sons of bitches went on a 5 week vacation after producing a pony show document that does nothing to stop the pending EO.
So I am 535 times as upset at congress as I am at the president. None of them (congress and president) are using the constitution as their guiding principle. Their guiding principles are $ from lobbist, vacations and party politics..
<quoted text>
Isn't Obama leaving then coming back then going back on vacation here shortly??? How much can that cost?
Ben

Greer, SC

#59063 Aug 7, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
No, please explain to me how that is? Please site specifically where it is illegal in the US Constitution.
Ask Sen. Obama.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#59064 Aug 7, 2014
Obama just authorizes $16 billion for VA services, mainly to serve the ones that Bush sent off to mangle up for life in his worthless and unnecessary wars. Obama tries to correct another Bush major fu! Just why is Obama so anti-military to do something like this?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#59065 Aug 7, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Sen. Obama.
Smart ass. Just proves that you bastards don't know shit about the constitution that you are always crying about being misused.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#59066 Aug 7, 2014
"Indeed, a day hasn’t gone by during this current conflict that I haven't read articles written by Jewish-Americans decrying Netanyahu’s military campaign in Gaza. And if you read the Israeli media outlets, especially the more progressive Haaretz, you will see a very similar debate over Israeli policies."

Jews know that it is FINE to criticize the crimes of Israel. American Right Wingers who lack the ability to think rationally & for themselves do not understand it is FINE to criticize the crimes of Israel.

This is why the majority of American Jews are Democrats. Democrats are just far more intelligent....as this very discussion forum proves.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#59067 Aug 7, 2014
Ben is very obsessed with me. Hardly a single one of his copy & pasted posts appear that he doesn't attack me personally at the end. Why is that? I don't care about Ben. Ben apparently has nothing to say. He only repeats the words of others.

I will point out to those here who support the crimes of Israel blindly that you are doing them no favors. As long as Americans continue to believe Israel's propaganda no real change will happen.

Israel has a sucker who buys them any weapon they want. Whether those weapons even work or not, some big weapons company is making a fortune off Israel's American handouts. And Israel's leaders never listen to any voice of reason coming from the reasonable few who run the US government. So....what will be the end result? Other than the rampant anti-Semitism that is rearing its ugly face in so many European countries, and added to the number of terrorist acts that the US will have to suffer due to Israel's idiotic warmonger Right Wing leaders, the end result will not be pretty.

You blind RW supporters of evil, you would do better to educate yourselves on what is really going on over there & stop believing the LIES of Israeli warmongers.

Just as you were unable to discern fact from fiction when the Bush administration was lying to you, you are equally unable to discern truth from fiction coming out of Israel today.

Only if the American people put a halt to this blind support of a criminal nation will anything change for the better for both the Palestinian people and the people of Israel.

While you blind RW Israel supporters care nothing about the deaths of innocent people, we do care. We want NEITHER people to suffer or die for no reason. Which is why we did not accept the LIES of the RW warmongers in America and we do not accept the LIES of the RW warmongers in Israel.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#59068 Aug 7, 2014
I heard something on NPR that really emphasized the LIES of Netanyahoo. And that was his LIE that he had to destroy INNOCENT Palestinians to destroy the tunnels.

The guy who wrote a book about the END of America's love affair with Israel pointed out that those tunnels were closed on the side leading into Egypt. Did Egypt have to KILL innocent people, destroy their homes in the process? No, they did not. They just SEALED off the tunnels.

And Israel could have done the same thing, if Netanyahoo wasn't such a liar AND a blatant murderer of innocent people.
Rock

Greenback, TN

#59069 Aug 7, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
Obama just authorizes $16 billion for VA services, mainly to serve the ones that Bush sent off to mangle up for life in his worthless and unnecessary wars. Obama tries to correct another Bush major fu! Just why is Obama so anti-military to do something like this?
I am rock.
Rock

Greenback, TN

#59070 Aug 7, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't Obama leaving then coming back then going back on vacation here shortly??? How much can that cost?
Rock 's friend Ben .
Rock

Greenback, TN

#59071 Aug 7, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
Rock may be the new "Mac". With these RW jokers, one can never tell.
. Your Rock is back Mr. State. I am only an actor portraying this "Rock" character mind you, but you seem to have an affinity for his company. I am here to accommodate.
Rock

Greenback, TN

#59072 Aug 7, 2014
The rest of you will have to fill in the blanks for Rock. State of Florida ( Mr. State or State of Florida? How did the Rock address you?)
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#59073 Aug 7, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. Your Rock is back Mr. State. I am only an actor portraying this "Rock" character mind you, but you seem to have an affinity for his company. I am here to accommodate.
But you were from Franklin before. Am I not correct?
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#59074 Aug 7, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
No, please explain to me how that is? Please site specifically where it is illegal in the US Constitution.
If it was illegal in the Constitution and every president since Grover Cleveland has done it MORE OFTEN than President Obama, the wingers sure missed a lot of opportunities to whine.

But we both know it's not about the Constitution. ;)

It would be NICE if the wingers answered at least ONE of your questions. I keep waiting...and waiting....and waiting....
Ben

Greer, SC

#59075 Aug 7, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart ass. Just proves that you bastards don't know shit about the constitution that you are always crying about being misused.
Ha Ha LMAO, again, go ask original question to Sen. Obama. "You can't handle the truth"
TSF

Kinston, NC

#59076 Aug 7, 2014
Yes, I read it. Passages bear remarkable similarities to the words of Jesus in Matthew 23 when he rebukes the Jews for killing of the prophets and their corruption of religion for their personal gain.
example:"They have incurred anger from their Lord, and wretchedness is laid upon them. That is because they used to disbelieve the revelations of Allah, and slew the Prophets wrongfully. That is because they were rebellious and used to transgress.”

The Arabs and Jews have been trying to eliminate each other for thousands of years. It is wrong for the USA to aid either side in that ancient feud. Curiously, the Arabs and Jews all descended from Abraham and have similar societal structures, characteristics and thinking.
What baffles me is why Christians in the USA decide to help the Jews, who are not Christian, against the Arabs, who are not Christian. Both sects claim to be the chosen ones of the Almighty and that argument is the overall basis of the conflict. The Almighty could easily eliminate the enemies of his chosen ones. The fact that he hasn't done that in 2000 years indicates to me that neither of those two are his chosen ones.
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't read the link did you??? Save your garbage or better yet go tell it to Joan Rivers. I dare you.
Ben

Greer, SC

#59077 Aug 7, 2014
Victoria wrote:
Ben is very obsessed with me. Hardly a single one of his copy & pasted posts appear that he doesn't attack me personally at the end. Why is that? I don't care about Ben. Ben apparently has nothing to say. He only repeats the words of others.
I will point out to those here who support the crimes of Israel blindly that you are doing them no favors. As long as Americans continue to believe Israel's propaganda no real change will happen.
Israel has a sucker who buys them any weapon they want. Whether those weapons even work or not, some big weapons company is making a fortune off Israel's American handouts. And Israel's leaders never listen to any voice of reason coming from the reasonable few who run the US government. So....what will be the end result? Other than the rampant anti-Semitism that is rearing its ugly face in so many European countries, and added to the number of terrorist acts that the US will have to suffer due to Israel's idiotic warmonger Right Wing leaders, the end result will not be pretty.
You blind RW supporters of evil, you would do better to educate yourselves on what is really going on over there & stop believing the LIES of Israeli warmongers.
Just as you were unable to discern fact from fiction when the Bush administration was lying to you, you are equally unable to discern truth from fiction coming out of Israel today.
Only if the American people put a halt to this blind support of a criminal nation will anything change for the better for both the Palestinian people and the people of Israel.
While you blind RW Israel supporters care nothing about the deaths of innocent people, we do care. We want NEITHER people to suffer or die for no reason. Which is why we did not accept the LIES of the RW warmongers in America and we do not accept the LIES of the RW warmongers in Israel.
Only because you are so easy. Like I said, you sound like you are a Captain in Hamas. I think you expect them to hit US soil and all your rants will save you. LMAO. BTW, curious, how do you feel about American Jews? "Crimes, propaganda, "Oh my. WTF are you talking about? Never a specific. Like I said Vick, you are easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New to charlotte, looking for boy what's good? 21 hr Doris 12
Any CPP on here? Want to talk? 21 hr Doris 1
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Mon twicetime2lady 4,882
News Heroin problem spreading in Charlotte (Apr '13) May 28 mooksmom 18
News Charlotte, N.C., mayor Patrick Cannon arrested ... (Mar '14) May 28 mooksmom 15
Pain relief May 28 jaygee 6
Extended stay america May 27 Oh really 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages