Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57874 Jul 23, 2014
The American president has left the stage.
More and more crises pop up, world looks to America, Obama is fundraising... on the taxpayer dime, of course.
Taxpayers are paying for Obama to be a professional fundraiser.
Good thing he's not a republican, these hypocrites might get pissed.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57875 Jul 23, 2014
Red Square wrote:
I wonder how people would feel if Jiggs had suggested building a butcher shop next to a synagogue, or a bar next to a church. He probably wouldn't like that idea.
According to an Israeli general, Hamas has better and more sophisticated weapons compared to the last time the Israeli army went into Gaza.
Every cloud has a silver lining.
They already do, in Houston.
Largest city in the world, with no zoning.
I think the poster's point, was that only Christians are expected to be tolerant, you conveniently ignored that, in your rush to jam your tongue deep in the inner recesses of Islamic intolerance.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57876 Jul 23, 2014
Delinger wrote:
<quoted text> exciting times for red moar Jews dying moar Palastianians getting mowed over working in Vegas odds and what not
P.T., good for me, good for you, P.T.! Go to your left, your left, left right left!
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57877 Jul 23, 2014
President doesn't give a****what anyone things.
He's a lame duck..
Taxpayers shouldn't pay for Republicans and Democrats to go on campaign trips, period.
Obama is desperate to save the Senate.
For obvious reasons.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57878 Jul 23, 2014
Good god,I wish Bill was back.....
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57879 Jul 23, 2014
Europe is still bending over and spreading their cheeks for Russian energy, so as usual they aren't interested in the fates of three hundred innocent people, including babies.
To be honest, is ANYONE concerned that these people were killed like so much useless offal?
Does the slimy Putin ALWAYS WIN?
For one, just once, if like to see that b*****d pay for his crimes.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57880 Jul 23, 2014
Victoria, Red, State, TSF, just one time, can't we all agree that Putin is a cynical jerk?
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57881 Jul 23, 2014
Don't worry Red, those Jews you hate so much have learned that the world could care less about them, so they will keep on systematism killing the people (Hamas), that are killing them.
Too bad, Red.
They're not going to lay down for the Hitler's of the world, again, for your convenience.
Or, your pleasure.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57882 Jul 23, 2014
Correcting (systematically killing).
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57883 Jul 23, 2014
Obama hasn't taken as many vacation days as Reagan.
As far as I'm concerned, the more vacation days Obama takes, the better.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57884 Jul 23, 2014
Black American Leadership Alliance wants to know why Central American kids are getting money and attention, while their own kids are ignored.
Chicago murders continue unabated, in a city with the toughest gun laws in America.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#57885 Jul 23, 2014
BS. The USA has been sugar daddy to Israel since 1948 and you think no one cares about them? They will keep on killing innocent civilians as long as we continue to finance it and provide the munitions. They have become one of the world's mini Hitlers. We have saved a generation of victims whose offspring have become today's vipers.
Waco 1909 wrote:
Don't worry Red, those Jews you hate so much have learned that the world could care less about them, so they will keep on systematism killing the people (Hamas), that are killing them.
Too bad, Red.
They're not going to lay down for the Hitler's of the world, again, for your convenience.
Or, your pleasure.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57886 Jul 23, 2014
"Before Israel dies, it must be humiliated and degraded".
HAMAS.
Red, I am against all you stand for.
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#57887 Jul 23, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
The American president has left the stage.
More and more crises pop up, world looks to America, Obama is fundraising... on the taxpayer dime, of course.
Taxpayers are paying for Obama to be a professional fundraiser.
Good thing he's not a republican, these hypocrites might get pissed.
Crises come and go. Remember a month or so ago when everybody was
going crazy about ISIS? You'd think they were about to march on Europe
again. For the past few weeks there is hardly anything about them in the
evening news. But pols will always need money.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#57888 Jul 23, 2014
US republiKans "look into the eyes of Putin and affectionately see his soul." I see Putin as a cold blooded modern day Bolshevik who would annihilate our entire population as a present to his latest mistress were it within his power or wishes. I do not revile or admire copperheads and rattlers, but I understand their nature and deadly potential. Putin is like a poisonous reptile--quiet, insidious and by nature deadly. We should see him for what he is and act accordingly.
Waco 1909 wrote:
Victoria, Red, State, TSF, just one time, can't we all agree that Putin is a cynical jerk?
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#57889 Jul 23, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> They already do, in Houston.
Largest city in the world, with no zoning.
I think the poster's point, was that only Christians are expected to be tolerant, you conveniently ignored that, in your rush to jam your tongue deep in the inner recesses of Islamic intolerance.
Um, he was talking about Toronto, not Houston. His point seems to be
that Muslims should tolerate things that other religions wouldn't--things
they are against being built around their houses of worship. A bit of
Islamophobia lite.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#57890 Jul 23, 2014
Russian backed rebels in Ukraine shoot down 268 innocent people . Most everyone in the USA is horrified, repulsed and outraged by this senseless act.
Israeli forces massacre over 800 innocent civilians. Zionist sympathizers in the USA cheer the continuation of this senseless act..

Go figure.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57891 Jul 23, 2014
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, he was talking about Toronto, not Houston. His point seems to be
that Muslims should tolerate things that other religions wouldn't--things
they are against being built around their houses of worship. A bit of
Islamophobia lite.
As far a you are concerned, anybody who doesn't want to be killed by terrorists, is an "Islamaphobe".
His point was, that Muslims should show a bit of tolerance, for once.
The" convert to Islam, or die,"thing is getting redundant.
(See Mosul).
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57892 Jul 23, 2014
TSF wrote:
Russian backed rebels in Ukraine shoot down 268 innocent people . Most everyone in the USA is horrified, repulsed and outraged by this senseless act.
Israeli forces massacre over 800 innocent civilians. Zionist sympathizers in the USA cheer the continuation of this senseless act..
Go figure.
I'm pretty sure, the people in that plane, weren't shooting two thousand missiles at Russian separatists.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57893 Jul 23, 2014
So, TSF, what's your opinion on the ultimatum to Christians who have lived in Mosul for 1700 years?
You know, the "convert or die" thing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New plan would add rail to airport, Lake Norman... 7 hr Mark mark 1
I am God's messenger mga 16 hr I amwise 3
The White House is White again!! 20 hr WesternCivilizedMan 4
Illegal Alien (Daca/Dreamer) arrested for Murder 20 hr Deportation Squad 2
dwight powell (Jan '12) Feb 16 Lurn two spale 75
Why cant trannys use the restroom ? Feb 16 Gotta WeWe 14
Thank God 4 TRUMP Feb 14 Facto 13

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance