Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57085 Jul 14, 2014
Over one thousand missiles have been sent to Israel.
Victoria and State, along with Red and TSF, seem upset that more Israelis haven't died.
The Holocaust wasn't enough for you guys?
Guess not.
How ironic, the Israelis are butchered by the millions, that's cool!
They get better at defending themselves, and our Big Four libbies here are wringing their hands in worry, for the poor Palestinians idiots who are SHOOTING THE MISSILES!
UN, always a big Palestinian supporter, days 70% of the dead are civilians, the IDF correctly pointed out, that the UN gets its figures from HAMAS.
Real trustworthy????
Not!
Victoria your comments on Israel are indeed "vomit inducing", the four of you should be ashamed of yourselves, but your pathetic political views are fed more by ego and spite than anything else.
I'm known to compromise, but never, NEVER on this!!!
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57086 Jul 14, 2014
What would be great, if if Democrat politicians could keep from taking bribes for just a little while.
Steyer bought Obama and the dems pretty cheap though.
Soros is jealous.
I guess the democrat mayors just love that money.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#57087 Jul 14, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
At this rate, with all the rumors abounding that Obama won't support Hillary, I'm in doubt for the first time about about what I'd assumed to be an easy Democrat victory.
One thing is for sure, I'm voting for only one Democrat, and that's Hillary.
For God's sake Vote for Hillary, but when in office and she does not do everything exactly like you want her to, just don't come crying on here like you did with Obama and your 2 votes for him and that you are some kind of victim that was "fooled". Better think this one out. Don't allow history to reapeat itself. No one wants to see the future tears, or hear the wailing.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57088 Jul 14, 2014
I'll remind you guys, if any of you still have the guts to post here when Obama decides who to support for president, that Obama never forgets a grudge, so he may not support Hillary.
Of course, he has a pen, just change the rules and run again!!
Going around Confess is nothing new for Obama!!
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#57089 Jul 14, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
I'll remind you guys, if any of you still have the guts to post here when Obama decides who to support for president, that Obama never forgets a grudge, so he may not support Hillary.
You joker. President Obama made Hillary his SOS. What kind of RW-fantasy "grudge" do you think he has against if he made her his SOS? Huh?

President Obama has used fewer executive orders than EVERY PRESIDENT SINCE GROVER CLEVELAND.

"In fact, though, a review of Obama's use of executive orders shows he's signed them at the lowest rate since the 19th Century. The last president to use so few executive actions was Grover Cleveland.

Quit yer incessant whining. It's repulsive....and hypocritical.....and insane.

Don't you ever feel the need to educate yourself? Don't you ever feel the urge NOT TO POST BS?
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#57090 Jul 14, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Endless waves of illegal aliens flood the Rio Grande Valley...... Obama, who usually solves all problems with his "pen", is conveniently helpless.... more progressive hypocrisy......
Sorry to once again bust your delusional bubble, but Obama & the REPUBLICANS agree what to do. The hypocritical Republicans just don't want TO PAY for the problem they helped cause.

You are nothing but a pot stirrer. Why don't you give logical, truthful discussion a try? Is that too hard fer ya? Much easier to go to Brietbart & just copy everything Sarah Palin tells you?

Sarah Palin....the person the country wants TO SHUT THE HELL UP the most.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#57091 Jul 14, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Who REALLY gives a sh*t who Obama supports to run in 2016? I don't!
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#57092 Jul 14, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Over one thousand missiles have been sent to Israel.
Victoria and State, along with Red and TSF, seem upset that more Israelis haven't died.
The Holocaust wasn't enough for you guys?
Guess not.
How ironic, the Israelis are butchered by the millions, that's cool!
They get better at defending themselves, and our Big Four libbies here are wringing their hands in worry, for the poor Palestinians idiots who are SHOOTING THE MISSILES!
UN, always a big Palestinian supporter, days 70% of the dead are civilians, the IDF correctly pointed out, that the UN gets its figures from HAMAS.
Real trustworthy????
Not!
Victoria your comments on Israel are indeed "vomit inducing", the four of you should be ashamed of yourselves, but your pathetic political views are fed more by ego and spite than anything else.
I'm known to compromise, but never, NEVER on this!!!
My political views are based ON FACT. Yours are based on BS. I don't care if you compromise. You aren't smart enough to research the truth, apparently.

"THE HOLOCAUST" is not an argument. No matter how persistently you lie and claim it is. There were no Israelis butchered in the Holocaust. There WERE NO ISRAELIS who were victims of the Holocaust.

The Israeli TERRORISTS are not Holocaust survivors. They are TERRORISTS who are committing GENOCIDE on another group of people. The entire international community is blasting Israel's crimes against the Palestinians.

U.N.: 80% of Gaza Casualties are Civilian; Thousands Displaced

U.N. Rights Chief: Israeli Bombings of Gaza Likely Violate International Law

Worldwide Protests Oppose Israeli Attack on Gaza
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#57093 Jul 14, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
For God's sake Vote for Hillary, but when in office and she does not do everything exactly like you want her to, just don't come crying on here like you did with Obama and your 2 votes for him and that you are some kind of victim that was "fooled". Better think this one out. Don't allow history to reapeat itself. No one wants to see the future tears, or hear the wailing.
Maybe Waco can vote for Ted Cruz. A fellow Texan.....no, wait, that's not right....Cruz is a IMMIGRANT from CANADA whose father was a COMMUNIST!

Yeehaw! Waco can get lots of hypocritical birds with one RW stone!

"In an interview near his home outside Dallas, the elder Cruz says that as a teenager, he fought alongside Fidel Castro’s forces"
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#57094 Jul 14, 2014
I am posting this for all our RepubliKlan friends. They may see a relative or friend's name.:)
~~~~~~~~~~
Two Florida Cops Were in KKK

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is shaking up its ranks after two Fruitland Park members were found to have ties to the Ku Klux Klan. An FBI investigation exposed Deputy Chief David Borst, who resigned Friday, and Cpl. George Hunnell, who was fired, as Klansmen. Five years ago, another Fruitland Park officer resigned after admitting to being a KKK leader.[....]

In 2009, former Fruitland Park officer James Elkins resigned after admitting to Channel 9 that he was a local KKK leader.

Pictures surfaced of Elkins in KKK gowns and hoods with his hand on his gun.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#57095 Jul 14, 2014
Do you know why Waco supports Hillary? Because there is no one on the Republican side running, and they will be hard pressed to find any viable candidate....That poor party! "Oh what a tangled web we weave.........."
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#57096 Jul 14, 2014
It may take Obama some time to correct this republiKan generated problem, kind of like it took time to fix the republiKan induced depression. Naturally the ones who caused the problem in the first place would whine that it isn't being fixed fast enough.
Waco 1909 wrote:
Endless waves of illegal aliens flood the Rio Grande Valley...... Obama, who usually solves all problems with his "pen", is conveniently helpless.... more progressive hypocrisy......
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#57097 Jul 14, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You think that because the Israelis shoot down so many of those missiles it's cool, huh?
You know, regardless of respective death rates, when you shoot missiles with warheads at people, you should expect retaliation, of course I'm sure you'd rather the Israel's laid down and died like dogs, like they did in WWII.
I say again.
Israel uses its weapons to protect its people, Palestinians use their people to protect their weapons.
Only a gang of retards would criticize a country for fighting back TOO EFFECTIVELY against scum bombarding them with missiles
The sheer mendacity of you guys is almost sickening.
Half the kids in Israel have PTSD from years of heading to the old bomb shelters, and according to your puerile philosophy, unless the body count is roughly equivalent, these people are wrong to defend themselves in a region where they're outnumbered twenty to one.
That's progressive rationale for you folks!
That's what happens when you take over a neighborhood where the people
don't want you. Since their anti-missile system works so well, why go out of the
way to kill civilians? Because they can. The Israelis were already bombing
Gaza before the missiles started to be fired because of the three dead teens.
As far as I know, they had no proof that Hamas was behind the kidnappings,
but they started bombing anyway. Why? Because they can. Israel lives by
the same theory that fascists did--might makes right.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57098 Jul 14, 2014
I wonder what would happen if Mexico was firing a thousand rockets into Arizona and Phoenix?
Think the old USA might retaliate?
No, not if you're to the left of Castro.
Which is where the liberals on this forum are.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57099 Jul 14, 2014
TSF wrote:
It may take Obama some time to correct this republiKan generated problem, kind of like it took time to fix the republiKan induced depression. Naturally the ones who caused the problem in the first place would whine that it isn't being fixed fast enough.
<quoted text>
This is Obama's doing. He supports this.
He wants money to pay for airplane rides and paperwork.
No for border security.
It's nice that he's got a bunch of border personal to take the people where they need to go.
That's why the people come straight to those border "guards" now.
They're not guards, they're Obama's facilitators.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#57100 Jul 14, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> This is Obama's doing. He supports this.
He wants money to pay for airplane rides and paperwork.
No for border security.
It's nice that he's got a bunch of border personal to take the people where they need to go.
That's why the people come straight to those border "guards" now.
They're not guards, they're Obama's facilitators.
You know, with those kind of openly expressed insane thoughts that you hear daily from RW Republicans, is there any wonder why the party is in such a deep shi*t hole and in all liklihood will never capture the White House again in our life time?
hole in the wall

Newark, NJ

#57101 Jul 14, 2014
I see all you liberals are still brainwashed on obamas kool aid.......lol.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#57102 Jul 14, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
I wonder what would happen if Mexico was firing a thousand rockets into Arizona and Phoenix?
Think the old USA might retaliate?
No, not if you're to the left of Castro.
Which is where the liberals on this forum are.
We wouldn't need to do anything as a nation. All the RW self made militiamen would first call a meeting at the Bundy Ranch to plan a strategy. Then they would all tear out across the desert for the border in their all terrain vehicles to fight the Battle of Nogales. Sheriff Joe would lead the charge in his Buford Pursor like manner.. Many self appointed militiamen would lose their lives in this patriotic defense of a country they hate (The USA), and from this loss, and the USA would become a much stronger nation with less wing nuts involved in our affairs blocking it as regularly seen on Fox News.. With this major obstacle of RW malcontents removed, maybe we could make some real progress in this nation.. I like the idea, Waco. When are you signing up?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#57103 Jul 14, 2014
Rock could document this great battle on the border and could call it, "The Battle of the Boomers."
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#57104 Jul 14, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
I see all you liberals are still brainwashed on obamas kool aid.......lol.
Give us a real example, hole, just give us ONE example. Break the chains of oppression and write us an entire paragraph. Don't you think the Jim Jones kool aid reference is a bit dated? Jonestown was 1979. Maybe you haven't had a legitimate thought since that time. That is certainly how it appears. Waco, with idiots like this on your team, does it ever give you second thoughts about your own positions?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News N.C. Hit With Lawsuit Over Anti-LGBT Law 7 hr WasteWater 5
News North Carolina passes bill blocking LGBT protec... 9 hr Southern girl 6
Are All Yankee's Jerks or do the just ACT that ... (Jul '09) 13 hr charmer 305
Where the boy at in Charlotte ? (Dec '15) 15 hr The depot 36
Governer McGoofy 21 hr Dick Tracy 1
Cepeda Brunson Thu Onaldda Umptra 3
Thompson Orphanage (Jan '11) Jul 19 Trish 19

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance