Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#57073 Jul 14, 2014
When you Libbie's start using the word "hypocrite" look in the mirror dudes, you will see one staring right back at you!
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#57074 Jul 14, 2014
Red Square wrote:
And how many Israelis have been killed in those rain of missiles? Zero.
So why the over the top response of the Zionists, that has killed over 150 people? They do it because they can.
You think that because the Israelis shoot down so many of those missiles it's cool, huh?
You know, regardless of respective death rates, when you shoot missiles with warheads at people, you should expect retaliation, of course I'm sure you'd rather the Israel's laid down and died like dogs, like they did in WWII.
I say again.
Israel uses its weapons to protect its people, Palestinians use their people to protect their weapons.
Only a gang of retards would criticize a country for fighting back TOO EFFECTIVELY against scum bombarding them with missiles
The sheer mendacity of you guys is almost sickening.
Half the kids in Israel have PTSD from years of heading to the old bomb shelters, and according to your puerile philosophy, unless the body count is roughly equivalent, these people are wrong to defend themselves in a region where they're outnumbered twenty to one.
That's progressive rationale for you folks!
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#57075 Jul 14, 2014
Republicans WERE LYING about Benghazi

What a non-surprise. What don't they lie about.
~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, Benghazi-Heads, You Stand Down!

"Central to the Benghazi conspiracy: the alleged stand-down order that kept help from arriving from Tripoli. It never happened—and now we learn that Republicans have known for months.

Let’s redirect our attention back to Benghazi. When is that special Benghazi committee in the House of Representatives going to get cracking, you may have wondered? Good question. It hasn’t been announced yet. But here’s a better question. What, now, is it going to investigate?

While we’ve all been focused during the past week on the border, there was a pretty major news development on Benghazi that got buried and is in need of a little sunshine. Last week, the Associated Press reported on transcripts of hours of closed-door interviews with nine U.S. military leaders that had been conducted by two House committees, Armed Services and Oversight (the latter is Darrell Issa’s committee). Those military leaders agreed on a, or maybe the, central point as far as this continuing “investigation” is concerned: There was no stand-down order.

The stand-down conspiracy has been a central right-wing talking point virtually since the tragic storming of the consulate, which killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans. The idea is that our heroic men and women in uniform could have saved the quartet, but President Obama and Hillary Clinton didn’t want them to, because they’re weak and they want America to fail."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/07...
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#57076 Jul 14, 2014
Republican LIAR Jason Chaffetz

"Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz has been among the most vocal and direct Republicans on this point, saying last year:“We had proximity, we had capability, we had four individuals in Libya armed, ready to go, dressed, about to get into the car to go in the airport to go help their fellow countrymen who were dying and being killed and under attack in Benghazi, and they were told to stand down. That’s as sickening and depressing and disgusting as anything I have seen. That is not the American way.”

Republican LIAR & CRIMINAL Darrell Issa:

"Issa has made similar comments."

Republican LIAR & twit Trey Gowdy:

South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy,[...]“Well, Greta, your viewers would still have the same unanswered questions as we have: why our security profile was so low on the anniversary of 9/11; why we didn’t have any assets moving during the siege itself; and why the government can’t be trusted to answer your questions completely and accurately in the aftermath,” he said.“The jury that I’m interested in are reasonable-minded, fair-minded people, like your viewers.” The key phrase there is “why we didn’t have any assets moving,” which means “military people dispatched.”
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#57077 Jul 14, 2014
Republicans LIED and KNEW they were LYING but thought they would keep their half-witted lemming voters in the dark.

"Remember, this testimony is old. March. It was given behind closed doors, so we didn’t know about it. But Darrell Issa, and one has to assume John Boehner, did know. And still Boehner empaneled this committee. Yes, I suppose there are other questions the committee can pursue. But the public-interest question is whether anything more could have feasibly been done to prevent those four deaths in Benghazi, and nine military leaders have said no, it couldn’t have. The other questions are just the usual political ones—can they find some flimsy basis for impeachment, and can they hurt Hillary Clinton. Our troops didn’t stand down then, but someone sure should now."
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#57078 Jul 14, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You think that because the Israelis shoot down so many of those missiles it's cool, huh?
You know, regardless of respective death rates, when you shoot missiles with warheads at people, you should expect retaliation, of course I'm sure you'd rather the Israel's laid down and died like dogs, like they did in WWII.
I say again.
Israel uses its weapons to protect its people, Palestinians use their people to protect their weapons.
Only a gang of retards would criticize a country for fighting back TOO EFFECTIVELY against scum bombarding them with missiles
The sheer mendacity of you guys is almost sickening.
Half the kids in Israel have PTSD from years of heading to the old bomb shelters, and according to your puerile philosophy, unless the body count is roughly equivalent, these people are wrong to defend themselves in a region where they're outnumbered twenty to one.
That's progressive rationale for you folks!
Your comments are vomit-inducing. The only way you can write such biased BS is if you value ONE GROUP of people over another. If you think a TERRORIST NATION is more valuable than innocent people....old people, babies, little children...

You are whining about kids in Israel having PTSD....cry me a freaking hypocritical RW river. Tell the Israeli warmongers to start treating the people, whose LAND THEY STOLE, decently and stop the killing & the stealing.

You are whining about kids in Israel having PTSD, due to their own country's warmongers' fault, while the Palestinians are BURYING their children. They don't have the luxury of suffering from PTSD. They are DEAD in their graves.

You non-thinking RWers make me want to vomit. My loyalty is with the OPPRESSED, not the oppressors...NOT the occupiers.
TSF

Middlesex, NC

#57079 Jul 14, 2014
All this terrorist mayhem is being carried out with , Our weapons, Our munitions and OUR money that we have borrowed from China and which OUR children will have to pay back.
All of us need to lobby to stop funding to Israel in any way. No money, now weapons , no munitions, no iron dome, no nothing. If they want to fight, let them do it on their own dime.
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comments are vomit-inducing. The only way you can write such biased BS is if you value ONE GROUP of people over another. If you think a TERRORIST NATION is more valuable than innocent people....old people, babies, little children...
You are whining about kids in Israel having PTSD....cry me a freaking hypocritical RW river. Tell the Israeli warmongers to start treating the people, whose LAND THEY STOLE, decently and stop the killing & the stealing.
You are whining about kids in Israel having PTSD, due to their own country's warmongers' fault, while the Palestinians are BURYING their children. They don't have the luxury of suffering from PTSD. They are DEAD in their graves.
You non-thinking RWers make me want to vomit. My loyalty is with the OPPRESSED, not the oppressors...NOT the occupiers.
TSF

Middlesex, NC

#57080 Jul 14, 2014
RepubliKans lie and believe it themselves. Then ,when the lie is proven false, they neither retract it or apologize for it. The republiKan lies are left hanging out there like plastic bags in trees.
Then they just start another lie and their idiot base believes all of it.. Sensible decisions cannot be made on a basis of lies. That is the main reason our country is faltering. The idiot republiKan base elects idiots, like themselves, who cannot recognize the truth .
Victoria wrote:
Republicans LIED and KNEW they were LYING but thought they would keep their half-witted lemming voters in the dark.
"Remember, this testimony is old. March. It was given behind closed doors, so we didn’t know about it. But Darrell Issa, and one has to assume John Boehner, did know. And still Boehner empaneled this committee. Yes, I suppose there are other questions the committee can pursue. But the public-interest question is whether anything more could have feasibly been done to prevent those four deaths in Benghazi, and nine military leaders have said no, it couldn’t have. The other questions are just the usual political ones—can they find some flimsy basis for impeachment, and can they hurt Hillary Clinton. Our troops didn’t stand down then, but someone sure should now."
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#57081 Jul 14, 2014
TSF wrote:
RepubliKans lie and believe it themselves. Then ,when the lie is proven false, they neither retract it or apologize for it. The republiKan lies are left hanging out there like plastic bags in trees.
Then they just start another lie and their idiot base believes all of it.. Sensible decisions cannot be made on a basis of lies. That is the main reason our country is faltering. The idiot republiKan base elects idiots, like themselves, who cannot recognize the truth .
<quoted text>
Very well said. Then when Hillary gets elected, they will bring up ancient bible verses to explain a women's proper role as being subservient. Watch! Is their game plan ever hard to figure out beforehand?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#57082 Jul 14, 2014
Rock and Ben....come on back to the show.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#57083 Jul 14, 2014
Endless waves of illegal aliens flood the Rio Grande Valley...... Obama, who usually solves all problems with his "pen", is conveniently helpless.... more progressive hypocrisy......
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#57084 Jul 14, 2014
At this rate, with all the rumors abounding that Obama won't support Hillary, I'm in doubt for the first time about about what I'd assumed to be an easy Democrat victory.
One thing is for sure, I'm voting for only one Democrat, and that's Hillary.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#57085 Jul 14, 2014
Over one thousand missiles have been sent to Israel.
Victoria and State, along with Red and TSF, seem upset that more Israelis haven't died.
The Holocaust wasn't enough for you guys?
Guess not.
How ironic, the Israelis are butchered by the millions, that's cool!
They get better at defending themselves, and our Big Four libbies here are wringing their hands in worry, for the poor Palestinians idiots who are SHOOTING THE MISSILES!
UN, always a big Palestinian supporter, days 70% of the dead are civilians, the IDF correctly pointed out, that the UN gets its figures from HAMAS.
Real trustworthy????
Not!
Victoria your comments on Israel are indeed "vomit inducing", the four of you should be ashamed of yourselves, but your pathetic political views are fed more by ego and spite than anything else.
I'm known to compromise, but never, NEVER on this!!!
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#57086 Jul 14, 2014
What would be great, if if Democrat politicians could keep from taking bribes for just a little while.
Steyer bought Obama and the dems pretty cheap though.
Soros is jealous.
I guess the democrat mayors just love that money.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#57087 Jul 14, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
At this rate, with all the rumors abounding that Obama won't support Hillary, I'm in doubt for the first time about about what I'd assumed to be an easy Democrat victory.
One thing is for sure, I'm voting for only one Democrat, and that's Hillary.
For God's sake Vote for Hillary, but when in office and she does not do everything exactly like you want her to, just don't come crying on here like you did with Obama and your 2 votes for him and that you are some kind of victim that was "fooled". Better think this one out. Don't allow history to reapeat itself. No one wants to see the future tears, or hear the wailing.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#57088 Jul 14, 2014
I'll remind you guys, if any of you still have the guts to post here when Obama decides who to support for president, that Obama never forgets a grudge, so he may not support Hillary.
Of course, he has a pen, just change the rules and run again!!
Going around Confess is nothing new for Obama!!
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#57089 Jul 14, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
I'll remind you guys, if any of you still have the guts to post here when Obama decides who to support for president, that Obama never forgets a grudge, so he may not support Hillary.
You joker. President Obama made Hillary his SOS. What kind of RW-fantasy "grudge" do you think he has against if he made her his SOS? Huh?

President Obama has used fewer executive orders than EVERY PRESIDENT SINCE GROVER CLEVELAND.

"In fact, though, a review of Obama's use of executive orders shows he's signed them at the lowest rate since the 19th Century. The last president to use so few executive actions was Grover Cleveland.

Quit yer incessant whining. It's repulsive....and hypocritical.....and insane.

Don't you ever feel the need to educate yourself? Don't you ever feel the urge NOT TO POST BS?
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#57090 Jul 14, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Endless waves of illegal aliens flood the Rio Grande Valley...... Obama, who usually solves all problems with his "pen", is conveniently helpless.... more progressive hypocrisy......
Sorry to once again bust your delusional bubble, but Obama & the REPUBLICANS agree what to do. The hypocritical Republicans just don't want TO PAY for the problem they helped cause.

You are nothing but a pot stirrer. Why don't you give logical, truthful discussion a try? Is that too hard fer ya? Much easier to go to Brietbart & just copy everything Sarah Palin tells you?

Sarah Palin....the person the country wants TO SHUT THE HELL UP the most.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#57091 Jul 14, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Who REALLY gives a sh*t who Obama supports to run in 2016? I don't!
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#57092 Jul 14, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Over one thousand missiles have been sent to Israel.
Victoria and State, along with Red and TSF, seem upset that more Israelis haven't died.
The Holocaust wasn't enough for you guys?
Guess not.
How ironic, the Israelis are butchered by the millions, that's cool!
They get better at defending themselves, and our Big Four libbies here are wringing their hands in worry, for the poor Palestinians idiots who are SHOOTING THE MISSILES!
UN, always a big Palestinian supporter, days 70% of the dead are civilians, the IDF correctly pointed out, that the UN gets its figures from HAMAS.
Real trustworthy????
Not!
Victoria your comments on Israel are indeed "vomit inducing", the four of you should be ashamed of yourselves, but your pathetic political views are fed more by ego and spite than anything else.
I'm known to compromise, but never, NEVER on this!!!
My political views are based ON FACT. Yours are based on BS. I don't care if you compromise. You aren't smart enough to research the truth, apparently.

"THE HOLOCAUST" is not an argument. No matter how persistently you lie and claim it is. There were no Israelis butchered in the Holocaust. There WERE NO ISRAELIS who were victims of the Holocaust.

The Israeli TERRORISTS are not Holocaust survivors. They are TERRORISTS who are committing GENOCIDE on another group of people. The entire international community is blasting Israel's crimes against the Palestinians.

U.N.: 80% of Gaza Casualties are Civilian; Thousands Displaced

U.N. Rights Chief: Israeli Bombings of Gaza Likely Violate International Law

Worldwide Protests Oppose Israeli Attack on Gaza

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Gaston land still over-valued? 13 hr High Pitch 2
bggb (Aug '14) 15 hr anonymous 162
Mount holly pop warner on the rise in 2013 (Oct '13) May 27 Hawk 54
Friday Night Live - Drunk By 9:00 (Jun '11) May 27 Mehavasu09 101
powpow May 25 Loki79 11
South Point Athletic Director resignation May 25 Corinthian 9
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) May 24 Donawa 22
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE