Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#56617 Jul 6, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> OBAMA LEADS ECONOMIC RECOVERY....BBC America ,(7-4-14)....U.S. Dow-jones Industrial's rise 146% since March 2009....S&P 500 up 175% since March 2009.....
. Long time no see.
Rich stockholders are undoubtedly thrilled.
Now that chronic underemployment has replaced unemployment, that's more money for the rich folks.
My nephew, a trained traffic engineer, is enjoying his job as an assistant manager at Pizza Hut...... Not.
TGA

Fayetteville, NC

#56618 Jul 6, 2014
In January 2009, the US economy was LOSING 1 million jobs per month

January 2014- 175,000 jobs GAINED by the US economy
February 2014--139,000 jobs GAINED by the US economy
March 2014----191,000 jobs GAINED by the US economy
April 2014------220,000 jobs GAINED by the US economy
May 2014------217,000 jobs GAINED by the US economy
June 2014 ----288,000 jobs GAINED by the US economy
June 2014---- US stock market tops 17,000 for the first time EVER
June 2014----- UNEMPLOYMENT AT 6.1 %

Oh hell!!! ITS OBAMA'S FAULT.
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> OBAMA LEADS ECONOMIC RECOVERY....BBC America ,(7-4-14)....U.S. Dow-jones Industrial's rise 146% since March 2009....S&P 500 up 175% since March 2009.....

Location hidden

#56619 Jul 6, 2014
TGA wrote:
Duke Energies governor McCrory campaigned on the issue that Health and Human Services in NC was broken. He was right and claimed he would fix it. Well not exactly. It is now worse than it ever has been thanks to McCrory's appointments of his incompetent friends , their wives and his young inexperienced campaign groupies . For instance, they sent out peoples social security numbers and information to the wrong addresses. That could possibly be understandable had it not happened ----50,000 times. Then there is the small matter of millions of dollars wasted on no bid contracts to incompetent but well connected contractors. The republicans promised to take back our state. I didn't know they meant to the 18th centrury. Regardless of your political position, you would have to be very slow not to recognize
that NC is in deep dodo with thes idiots running the legislature for the benefit of ALEC
I'm relatively new to this state.
Would you say this state could benefit with a better east/west hwy. to the coast?
On the map the trip to the coast from Lenoir looks a bit.... circuitous?
TGA

Fayetteville, NC

#56620 Jul 6, 2014
Times and traditions are changing. The military will soon stop teaching marching. Prancing will be the new drill..
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> I have no doubt that this pretend, magical marriage will eventually be legal here. My point was simple: there has never been in human history any civilization that had gay marriage. My question was a simple, "why?" Typical LW fainting from vapors and shrill screeching was the amusing response I received. It must hurt their collective rabbit minds to think outside their designated proper thought zone.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#56621 Jul 6, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> I make no such promise...I believe you just made a classical Freudian slip there my friend with your boomer buddy Victoria... I'm sure she is single... You two should go catch a movie sometime.
No, No, not me. Rumor has it that it is YOU who wears the Freudian slip on special occasions at the local parade. I admire that. Most Republicans just wear theirs at home in private.

Location hidden

#56622 Jul 6, 2014
TGA wrote:
In January 2009, the US economy was LOSING 1 million jobs per month
January 2014- 175,000 jobs GAINED by the US economy
February 2014--139,000 jobs GAINED by the US economy
March 2014----191,000 jobs GAINED by the US economy
April 2014------220,000 jobs GAINED by the US economy
May 2014------217,000 jobs GAINED by the US economy
June 2014 ----288,000 jobs GAINED by the US economy
June 2014---- US stock market tops 17,000 for the first time EVER
June 2014----- UNEMPLOYMENT AT 6.1 %
Oh hell!!! ITS OBAMA'S FAULT.
<quoted text>
If you're a rich stockholder, the news is good.
If you are one of the Americans currently underemployed, not so good.
Corporations downsizing to increase stockholder profits, and going more and more to robotics, will make the rich.... Richer.
Obama's war against the middle class is in full swing.
OBAMA advocates the French system.
What is the current employment rate in France?

Location hidden

#56623 Jul 6, 2014
In April 2014 the unemployment rate in France was 10.4%. .
TGA

Fayetteville, NC

#56624 Jul 6, 2014
NC does have a good highway system. That has been instrumental In our economic growth over the years. If McCrory will stop transferring gasoline tax money intended for road maintenance into salaries for his "appointment's, it can stay that way.
East to West I40 is pretty direct from the southern NC coastal area. Then 64 Manteo to Raleigh , then I40 West is a good direct route. I consider just over 9 hours, Manteo to Ashville, as nothing to complain about.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm relatively new to this state.
Would you say this state could benefit with a better east/west hwy. to the coast?
On the map the trip to the coast from Lenoir looks a bit.... circuitous?

Location hidden

#56625 Jul 6, 2014
Hey T, since you're such a big Putin fan, here's one for you.
Unemployment in Russia is.... 4.9%!!
James

Salisbury, NC

#56626 Jul 6, 2014
No more republicans - they are the paid tools of the rich.

Location hidden

#56627 Jul 6, 2014
James wrote:
No more republicans - they are the paid tools of the rich.
. More and more, looks like OBAMA is a paid tool for Wall Street.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#56629 Jul 6, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
I think in the long run OBAMA is hurting the Democrat party. He is weakening the party just when Hillary Clinton is poised to make history.
The more I see of OBAMA, the more I appreciate Hillary Clinton.
Hopefully, there will be enough life left in the Democratic party for Hillary to set a new course in 2016.
That's naive. She will continue on the same course that Obama is on. What kind of "new course" do you expect her to take?
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#56630 Jul 6, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> Ha! Coming from the topix drunk herself. Keep projecting moron.
I forget what an unsophisticated world you live in. Most civilized people have wine with dinner, as I do.

Key word: civilized. Look it up.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#56631 Jul 6, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> You got caught being factually incorrect... Again, you're over your boomer head. Go drink a bottle of wine and take a nap dopey.
I am only factually incorrect according to your hypocritical-christian definition of marriage. Since I do not agree with your hypocritical-christian definition of anything, including marriage, I am not factually incorrect. Too bad. You lose...as usual.

As I've stated before, I never drink until after 5 PM. NEVER. I don't take naps. EVER. And I feel confident that considering your 19th century version of things, you are MUCH older than I am, "boomer".
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#56632 Jul 6, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> If you're a rich stockholder, the news is good.
If you are one of the Americans currently underemployed, not so good.
Corporations downsizing to increase stockholder profits, and going more and more to robotics, will make the rich.... Richer.
Obama's war against the middle class is in full swing.
The Republicans have made it IMPOSSIBLE for President Obama to bring relief to the middle class. The Republicans have in place a system in this country that makes it possible for the RICH to get RICHER as soon as the economy improves.

Yes, the news is GREAT for rich stockholders.:) Yeeeeehaw!

There is no Obama war on the middle class. There is a REPUBLICAN war on the middle class.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#56633 Jul 6, 2014
TGA wrote:
Voter ID is not now and has not been a problem. I have no objection to requiring voter ID. It is a non issue. The issue to me is NC republikans trying to obstruct college students from voting. Those students in a few short years will remember the party that tried to exclude them. This is another republican stupid move which fails even to admit that a future exists beyond todays issue. Attacking women and birth control is another stupid republican move which fails to admit that women vote and that women will remember the attacks on their needs and wishes at the next election. Attacking teachers and education is another stupid republican move which fails to admit or even recognize that teachers vote and the parents of the children, whose education is being underfunded in order to give tax breaks to the rich, also vote . The end result will correct itself in time. That is the problem, the time that will be needed to correct the stupid and unnecessary damage to North Carolina that occurs in the meantime.
<quoted text>
I am 100% against voter ID. Why would the Republicans want to waste MILLIONS of taxpayer dollars on a problem that does not exist? To win elections they don't deserve to win.

'Small government Republicans'......there is no such thing.
~~~~~~~~~~
Students Joining Battle to Upend Laws on Voter ID

College Students Claim Voter ID Laws Discriminate Based on Age
By MATT APUZZOJULY 5, 2014

Josue Berduo, a student at North Carolina State University and a plaintiff in a novel legal challenge, said a new law in North Carolina was making “what should be a simple process very difficult.”

WASHINGTON — Civil rights groups have spent a decade fighting requirements that voters show photo identification, arguing that this discriminates against African-Americans, Hispanics and the poor. This week in a North Carolina courtroom, another group will make its case that such laws are discriminatory: college students.

Joining a challenge to a state law alongside the N.A.A.C.P., the American Civil Liberties Union and the Justice Department, lawyers for seven college students and three voter-registration advocates are making the novel constitutional argument that the law violates the 26th Amendment, which lowered the voting age to 18 from 21. The amendment also declares that the right to vote “shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any state on account of age.”
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#56634 Jul 6, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> I make no such promise...I believe you just made a classical Freudian slip there my friend with your boomer buddy Victoria... I'm sure she is single... You two should go catch a movie sometime.
I think you are just trying to open the door and give permission to talk about your kids. Is that what you are attempting making ridiculous personal statements?

"my kids are off limits"...Well, out of respect they are right now, but I can always change my mind if you continue your personal remarks campaign.. Understand? I can play fair, but I can also get shitty. Up to you.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#56635 Jul 6, 2014
TGA wrote:
Attacking women and birth control is another stupid republican move which fails to admit that women vote and that women will remember the attacks on their needs and wishes at the next election.
<quoted text>
They are going TO LOSE the women's vote by HUGE margins. I am so happy. You would not BELIEVE the money Democratic & left-leaning groups have made off this idiotic SC ruling.

"Many conservatives were celebrating when the court recently ruled that Hobby Lobby and other "closely held" corporations cannot be required to cover contraception for employees under the Affordable Care Act. Speaking on Sunday's "Meet the Press," however, Todd warned that the decision could potentially backfire for Republicans.

The ruling gives Democrats an issue to campaign on, he said.[....]

Todd suggested the backlash is already apparent among white women ages 40 to 55, who will be crucial swing voters in this year's midterm elections. "These are the women that in 2010, they were leaning Republican at this time," he said. "This time, they haven't been."
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#56636 Jul 6, 2014
TGA wrote:
The republicans promised to take back our state. I didn't know they meant to the 18th centrury. Regardless of your political position, you would have to be very slow not to recognize that NC is in deep dodo with these idiots running the legislature for the benefit of ALEC
So true!
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#56637 Jul 6, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are just trying to open the door and give permission to talk about your kids. Is that what you are attempting making ridiculous personal statements?
"my kids are off limits"...Well, out of respect they are right now, but I can always change my mind if you continue your personal remarks campaign.. Understand? I can play fair, but I can also get shitty. Up to you.
His kids aren't off limits to me. HE brought up his kids TO me. His kids aren't off limits.

I do hope Rock's kids are smarter than he is. Chances are pretty darn good they are. They couldn't be any more ignorant....and narrow-minded.....and non-Christian....and misogynistic.....and hateful......and as big of a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thinking about moving to Charlotte I have ??? Sat herbert 17
Nature Boy Sat poster 8
38 yr old Missing Man Sat poster 1
What the hell is wrong with blacks in charlotte? Fri Teresa 14
Page Braswell Aug 17 Trump is pathetic. 4
Jeffrey Husta - Looking For You - Fort Mills (Aug '16) Aug 16 Tonytonytone 7
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Aug 16 Local Yokel 4,965

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages