Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#55425 Jun 16, 2014
Every single sports expert in America is predicting the Astros to win the World Series next year.

“Vote”

Houston

#55426 Jun 16, 2014
The Astros have never lost a game to the MLB team in Charlotte.

“Vote”

Houston

#55427 Jun 16, 2014
Lindsey Graham gives Republican support to Obama plan to work with Iran to support Baghdad and Iraq from Sunni militants.
Taxpayer

Clinton, NC

#55428 Jun 16, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Afraid of living free.....hardy, har, har! You are hysterical! I live free.....so damn free that I do not allow myself to be SPOON-FED LIES by the REPUBLICAN PARTY, like you do. I research what I want to know. I don't allow the PARTY OF BILLIONAIRES to dupe me into believing the lies that keep THEIR PEOPLE RICH while the rest of America (people like YOU) suffers.
"“After engaging with the children and U.S. personnel, my staff learned that many of the children were smuggled across the border after hearing radio ads promising they would not be deported,” Feinstein said.“My staff also heard that religious organizations are spreading the same message.”
Religious organizations.....I just wonder what the political beliefs of those religious organizations are? No, I don't.....I know it's the SAME RIGHT WING FOOLS who keep poor mothers having baby after baby, telling them birth control is evil.
You’re not free, you’re no more than an obedient communist minded slave.
A slave groveling at the feet of an oppressive government.
The reason we have fascist governments, is they have people like you to support them.
You use the government as a weapon the steal from free working Americans.
The Powers in government has learned, they can buy your freedom, with our taxes, to increase their power.
Power to murder any American who stands and fights for their Liberty.
We no longer have a government that restrains or refine the will of the majority, or it’s self, to protect the natural rights of the individual.
Rights that cannot be justly taken away, only stolen.
Taxpayer

Clinton, NC

#55429 Jun 16, 2014
Lost in Lenoir wrote:
They said this morning that Gitmo detainees get hundreds of TV channels.
I don't have but about twenty.
Who is They?
Taxpayer

Clinton, NC

#55430 Jun 16, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
All carp are lame.....they lack feet. ;) But some ARE red....perhaps they are the commies Taxpayer is looking for.
No I am talking about you.
Rock

Greenville, SC

#55431 Jun 16, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
Has anyone heard yet if Obama will by pass the 22nd Amendment and run again in 2016 for a third term? I just wonder how this strategy is progressing on the RW hot line.
The guy looks bored up there... Who the hell thinks he wants round three of this mess?
Rock

Greenville, SC

#55432 Jun 16, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> About a zillion times on this forum, when I've criticized Obama, someone has brought up Bush.
lol... I can't think of a single time when there was any criticism by the LW here on Obama or his policies. Can you imagine having such a following? Such unquestioning devotion? It's quite amusing...
Rock

Greenville, SC

#55433 Jun 16, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she ran Ben off. You know according to Rock, she is my wingman.
Oh, she is State; you guys need to just go out on a date, join some hippy commune and be done with this on going love affair...
Rock

Greenville, SC

#55434 Jun 16, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
Obama will be the greatest 3rd term President since FDR. No, I take that back. Bill Clinton will
Yes, Bill Clinton will take 1st place for most sexual encounters of all time for a sitting or standing president!
Rock

Greenville, SC

#55435 Jun 16, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
What fun is that?
The beatings will continue until morale or State improves... Which ever comes first kids..
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#55436 Jun 16, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, she is State; you guys need to just go out on a date, join some hippy commune and be done with this on going love affair...
I would hope that you as a semi mature adult would realize how absolutely juvenile that sounds.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#55437 Jun 16, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
Every single sports expert in America is predicting the Astros to win the World Series next year.
Every "expert" predicted Mitt Romney to win the Presidential election, too. I don't think Dick Morris or Karl Roves want to talk about experts. But, I will give you that the Astros have some exciting new talent.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#55438 Jun 16, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> The guy looks bored up there... Who the hell thinks he wants round three of this mess?
My statement was tongue in cheek because that is a statement that the RW lie machine comes out with from time to time that Obama will abolish the 22nd Amendment and will seek a 3rd term in 2016. Anyone who believes that lie is just plain stupid, and unfortunately, they number many more than we can possibly imagine.

“Vote”

Houston

#55439 Jun 16, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Every "expert" predicted Mitt Romney to win the Presidential election, too. I don't think Dick Morris or Karl Roves want to talk about experts. But, I will give you that the Astros have some exciting new talent.
By "all the experts", I meant me.

“Vote”

Houston

#55440 Jun 16, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, she is State; you guys need to just go out on a date, join some hippy commune and be done with this on going love affair...
Don't laugh, I met my wife on Topix.

“Vote”

Houston

#55441 Jun 16, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, Bill Clinton will take 1st place for most sexual encounters of all time for a sitting or standing president!
Nope. JFK.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#55442 Jun 16, 2014
About Bill Clinton......

Bill Clinton most admired president of the last 25 years, poll finds

Who's the most admired American president of the last 25 years?

According to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News/Annenberg Survey, that would be Bill Clinton.

Asked which U.S. president of the past 25 years they admired most, 42 percent named the 42nd president — more than twice the percentage of any other president.
~~~~~~~~~~
Obama was second.....oh, well, let a bit of time past and all the idiots will figure out just how good of a president Obama really was.

BTW, I guess Americans can forgive a little hanky-panky in the OO, easier than they can forgive SIX TRILLION DOLLARS WASTED ON TWO STUPID WARS!
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#55443 Jun 16, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Don't laugh, I met my wife on Topix.
No, you didn't.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#55444 Jun 16, 2014
PASS....not past. See, I can admit my mistakes!

Bill Clinton's high approvals is good sign for our NEXT Clinton president.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Keith Scott's wife has filed multiple restraini... 24 min Animal blacks 9
Charlotte Chimps Out 29 min Travler 150
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 1 hr Mark mark 672
Indian Trail 1 hr Africa 5
Latest Chimp Out ➡ El Cajon (San Diego a... 1 hr loot and scoot 2
Epicenter Beating 2 hr BLM 6
He should of stopped and held his hands up 2 hr Mark mark 30

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance