Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz were all chicken hawks clamoring for war on borrowed money that they used for no bid contractors. Almost 5000 Americans killed and around 50,000 with permanent injuries because of Dubya's lies. Now republikans want to chinch out financially on the veterans because their care cuts into money the rich could skim. The republican voters are too stupid to figure out that their seditious chicken hawks are nothing but scamming thieves.
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
At the time the warmongering Bush administration was starting one stupid war after another, I remember reading article after article warning that not only were the wars insane but that it would devastate our VA system for generations to come. But still the RW lemmings smacked those yellow ribbons on the backs of their SUVs and called all of us "traitors" who were against their stupid wars.
Now when I hear some RW airhead lambaste Shinseki I want to vomit. First they choose an idiot like Bush for president, who admitted years before that if he ever became president he would go after and "get" Saddam Hussein, and then they whine when the result of their idiotic choice for president is a VA crisis for America for decades to come.
This crisis is not Shinseki's fault. It's the Bush administration's fault. All those pro-Israel warmongers like Rumsfeld, Cheney, Wolfowitz, etc.....they are all war criminals.
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
They are certainly more credible than Fox, there is no doubt there. Do you know who Roger Ailes is? What is his background? Maybe that will give you a clue as to why Fox is so one sided in it's presentation and interpretation of world events,as they drive the ever present clueless deeper into the dark. Think you are an informed citizen? Your post never indicate that as you can only spew on liners from the RW playbook. Apparently you are very uniformed from a steady diet of Fox New.
. Really a survey showed that Fox put on more guests with opposing viewpoints.
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

TSF wrote:
I voted in the republikan primary so I could vote against Tillis.
<quoted text>
They can't say you didn't try!
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Red Square wrote:
Actually I never gave up voting because I never started in the first place.
You depress me, you know that?
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Uncle Perv wrote:
Gowdy has already made one misstatement--that we were the last flag flying in Benghazi. You can see how he operates by watching come clips on YT. He's basically a bully who will interrupt people when they are being effective at making a point. So you have to bully him back. It should be fun to watch Gowdy if folks stand up to him. That's the best way to handle a bully like Gowdy.
Gowdy is a land shark.
He won't stop until he has a mouthful of bleeding democrat ass.
He wants it all.
Right or wrong.
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Uncle Perv wrote:
Gowdy has already made one misstatement--that we were the last flag flying in Benghazi. You can see how he operates by watching come clips on YT. He's basically a bully who will interrupt people when they are being effective at making a point. So you have to bully him back. It should be fun to watch Gowdy if folks stand up to him. That's the best way to handle a bully like Gowdy.
Bullies usually win, don't you think?
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

TSF what really depressed me, was the failure of trickle down economics.
And how raising taxes was so horribly wrong.
And..... The California thing with Reagan.... what he did to the mentally ill in California....
Looks like I have a long memory....
Victoria

Sparta, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

TSF wrote:
I voted in the republikan primary so I could vote against Tillis.
<quoted text>
I did the same thing....for what it was worth.

The amazing thing about the blind Right Wingers is that they claim to be "small government" true believers. And yet, when it comes right down to it, they are nothing more than big government lemmings who vote for their own demise....and the demise of America's middle class. Because there is no party as "big government" as is the REPUBLICAN party.

Waste, fraud & more "tax cuts for the rich"....that IS the GOP.

If I were Red Square I would rethink the no-voting thing.

Here's how I think about it: even if you are in a state where there is nothing but a bunch of poor & (barely) middle class losers who continue to vote against their best interests (Republican) because they are so damn ANGRY that their narrow-minded "superior-white world" is slipping away.... it is mighty damn satisfying to know that you negating a stupid Right Winger's vote.

Take it from me....in a state & county where there are really rich folks who laugh at the poor Republican idiots who vote to keep THEM richer.....I enjoy voting to cancel out one of those poor, uneducated Republican votes.

I consider it my patriotic duty.....or like giving to the local Humane society. I look out for those too stupid to look out for themselves. ;)
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Gowdy is a menace, and he won't stop.
He will make the most innocuous thing seem like a major crime.
Fame is his drug.
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
I did the same thing....for what it was worth.
The amazing thing about the blind Right Wingers is that they claim to be "small government" true believers. And yet, when it comes right down to it, they are nothing more than big government lemmings who vote for their own demise....and the demise of America's middle class. Because there is no party as "big government" as is the REPUBLICAN party.
Waste, fraud & more "tax cuts for the rich"....that IS the GOP.
If I were Red Square I would rethink the no-voting thing.
Here's how I think about it: even if you are in a state where there is nothing but a bunch of poor & (barely) middle class losers who continue to vote against their best interests (Republican) because they are so damn ANGRY that their narrow-minded "superior-white world" is slipping away.... it is mighty damn satisfying to know that you negating a stupid Right Winger's vote.
Take it from me....in a state & county where there are really rich folks who laugh at the poor Republican idiots who vote to keep THEM richer.....I enjoy voting to cancel out one of those poor, uneducated Republican votes.
I consider it my patriotic duty.....or like giving to the local Humane society. I look out for those too stupid to look out for themselves. ;)
You're hard on people. Not everyone who disagrees with your politics is an idiot, moron, or a fool.
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Seems like, for better or worse, the political winds blow against the democrats.
They're a lot of people still unemployed in America.
They will vote.
Even if they no longer count statistically, they will vote.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> You're hard on people. Not everyone who disagrees with your politics is an idiot, moron, or a fool.
And everyone who think with the liberal leaning are not idiots, morans or fools, yet called those names all the time by right wingers. The RW is much more vicious in their name calling, or haven't you noticed that? I know many wingers who think Obama's first name starts with an "N", and you know that to be true.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Anyone with any idea know where "toke, toke, toke" is? I personally miss his thoughts from the minds of others.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> You're hard on people. Not everyone who disagrees with your politics is an idiot, moron, or a fool.
Anyone who is rich and votes Republican is not an idiot, moron or fool.

Anyone middle class or poor who votes Republican IS an idiot...a moron...or a fool.

Just stating the facts. Anyone who knows what is going on knows I am 100% correct.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

State of Florida wrote:
Anyone with any idea know where "toke, toke, toke" is? I personally miss his thoughts from the minds of others.
Please....don't call the Zombies from their graves. I am pretty sure he is Waco in another reincarnation. One seems to follow the other.....extremely closely. ;)
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Tinkle down economics was a fairy tale from the beginning. No educated person thought it would really work, just the munchkin republican voters believed it because Ronnie said it. Poor Old Ronnie was senile, remembering his military days in the movies as reality. His own cabinet was considering removing him from office.
Throwing the mentally ill out on the streets came back to haunt him in the form of dementia in himself. He probably didn't know it f .
Now NC is going into the deep red to the tune of $485 million dollars just this year because of tax breaks to the rich. Our legislature and governor appear to be equally demented as Reagan.
Waco 1954 wrote:
TSF what really depressed me, was the failure of trickle down economics.
And how raising taxes was so horribly wrong.
And..... The California thing with Reagan.... what he did to the mentally ill in California....
Looks like I have a long memory....
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Please....don't call the Zombies from their graves. I am pretty sure he is Waco in another reincarnation. One seems to follow the other.....extremely closely. ;)
Waco has created many so people, probably only second to God. Waco also created Topix in 6 days.
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

State of Florida wrote:
. Business takes him away, for a bit.
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco has created many so people, probably only second to God. Waco also created Topix in 6 days.
. Being a liar could be easy, I suppose, but in fact Ben is not me.
Ben is actually harder on people than I am.
He's a RW male version of Victoria.
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

TSF wrote:
Tinkle down economics was a fairy tale from the beginning. No educated person thought it would really work, just the munchkin republican voters believed it because Ronnie said it. Poor Old Ronnie was senile, remembering his military days in the movies as reality. His own cabinet was considering removing him from office.
Throwing the mentally ill out on the streets came back to haunt him in the form of dementia in himself. He probably didn't know it f .
Now NC is going into the deep red to the tune of $485 million dollars just this year because of tax breaks to the rich. Our legislature and governor appear to be equally demented as Reagan.
<quoted text>
Ron wasn't senile TSF, he just believed in his cause, like you and Victoria and State.
Eventually, darkness closed in on him, like it will you, and I, and everybody else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Fed is dumpig illegals in different states. 8 hr Bob Rooney 1
Do you think women with hairy armpits are ok (Jan '09) 9 hr Jack 530
Leaders: I-77 expanding with toll lanes will ha... (May '11) 10 hr elsie 2
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Thu I Hate Syracuse 227
Belmont poised to extend bike trails at Rocky B... Tue JLo 2
Dog food and meds Jul 22 bulldog 2
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Jul 22 Timmy_ 4,826
•••
•••
•••
Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••