Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53494 May 18, 2014
Seems like, for better or worse, the political winds blow against the democrats.
They're a lot of people still unemployed in America.
They will vote.
Even if they no longer count statistically, they will vote.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#53495 May 18, 2014
Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> You're hard on people. Not everyone who disagrees with your politics is an idiot, moron, or a fool.
And everyone who think with the liberal leaning are not idiots, morans or fools, yet called those names all the time by right wingers. The RW is much more vicious in their name calling, or haven't you noticed that? I know many wingers who think Obama's first name starts with an "N", and you know that to be true.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#53496 May 18, 2014
Anyone with any idea know where "toke, toke, toke" is? I personally miss his thoughts from the minds of others.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#53497 May 18, 2014
Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> You're hard on people. Not everyone who disagrees with your politics is an idiot, moron, or a fool.
Anyone who is rich and votes Republican is not an idiot, moron or fool.

Anyone middle class or poor who votes Republican IS an idiot...a moron...or a fool.

Just stating the facts. Anyone who knows what is going on knows I am 100% correct.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#53498 May 18, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
Anyone with any idea know where "toke, toke, toke" is? I personally miss his thoughts from the minds of others.
Please....don't call the Zombies from their graves. I am pretty sure he is Waco in another reincarnation. One seems to follow the other.....extremely closely. ;)
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#53499 May 18, 2014
Tinkle down economics was a fairy tale from the beginning. No educated person thought it would really work, just the munchkin republican voters believed it because Ronnie said it. Poor Old Ronnie was senile, remembering his military days in the movies as reality. His own cabinet was considering removing him from office.
Throwing the mentally ill out on the streets came back to haunt him in the form of dementia in himself. He probably didn't know it f .
Now NC is going into the deep red to the tune of $485 million dollars just this year because of tax breaks to the rich. Our legislature and governor appear to be equally demented as Reagan.
Waco 1954 wrote:
TSF what really depressed me, was the failure of trickle down economics.
And how raising taxes was so horribly wrong.
And..... The California thing with Reagan.... what he did to the mentally ill in California....
Looks like I have a long memory....
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#53500 May 18, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Please....don't call the Zombies from their graves. I am pretty sure he is Waco in another reincarnation. One seems to follow the other.....extremely closely. ;)
Waco has created many so people, probably only second to God. Waco also created Topix in 6 days.
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53501 May 18, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
. Business takes him away, for a bit.
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53502 May 18, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco has created many so people, probably only second to God. Waco also created Topix in 6 days.
. Being a liar could be easy, I suppose, but in fact Ben is not me.
Ben is actually harder on people than I am.
He's a RW male version of Victoria.
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53503 May 18, 2014
TSF wrote:
Tinkle down economics was a fairy tale from the beginning. No educated person thought it would really work, just the munchkin republican voters believed it because Ronnie said it. Poor Old Ronnie was senile, remembering his military days in the movies as reality. His own cabinet was considering removing him from office.
Throwing the mentally ill out on the streets came back to haunt him in the form of dementia in himself. He probably didn't know it f .
Now NC is going into the deep red to the tune of $485 million dollars just this year because of tax breaks to the rich. Our legislature and governor appear to be equally demented as Reagan.
<quoted text>
Ron wasn't senile TSF, he just believed in his cause, like you and Victoria and State.
Eventually, darkness closed in on him, like it will you, and I, and everybody else.
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53504 May 18, 2014
You know what bothers me, State?
I keep wondering what kind of person you are.
All of you, are fascinating, to me.
Such strong opinions, so sure of yourselves.
It's my weakness, you know.
I always wonder what makes people tick.
My diagnosis is bipolar, with borderline personality disorder.
You know what's funny about that?
I always listen to the other side.
I assume your opinions, no matter how different from mine, come from a good place.

Am I right?

State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#53505 May 18, 2014
Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text>. Being a liar could be easy, I suppose, but in fact Ben is not me.
Ben is actually harder on people than I am.
He's a RW male version of Victoria.
No. Victoria is a logical, sane thinker who writes her own posts with knowledge and flair.. Ben regurgitates the thoughts of others and seldom expresses a thought of his own unless it is "toke, toke, toke". That about as far as his realm of thought reaches.
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53506 May 18, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Victoria is a logical, sane thinker who writes her own posts with knowledge and flair.. Ben regurgitates the thoughts of others and seldom expresses a thought of his own unless it is "toke, toke, toke". That about as far as his realm of thought reaches.
No, State, you're wrong.
Victoria? Well, I'm no judge of a person who makes LW political posts, now am I?
Ben's posts are about information.
Don't like the information?
Ignore it then.
You can trivialize a person you don't really know, all you want.
Who's to stop you?
But there's more to that guy, than you'll know.
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53507 May 18, 2014
Now, the tolerant liberals know all about my "condition".
How will they react?
Guess we'll find out, together!
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53508 May 18, 2014
It puzzles me that more people aren't aware of how much damage Reagan and his tax cuts really did.
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53509 May 18, 2014
Read the story of Anchor Hocking, in Pasadena Texas.
You will perhaps find out some interesting things about Reagan and his friends, that you didn't know.
If it's still on the'net, that is.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#53510 May 18, 2014
1954 post your usual Topix name.
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53511 May 18, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
1954 post your usual Topix name.
My real Topix name? Haha! Fine! It's PLEASE HELP ME!
Happy now?
hole in the wall

Lawrenceville, GA

#53512 May 18, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who is rich and votes Republican is not an idiot, moron or fool.
Anyone middle class or poor who votes Republican IS an idiot...a moron...or a fool.
Just stating the facts. Anyone who knows what is going on knows I am 100% correct.
rich demoRAT S..........
Red Square

Hendersonville, NC

#53513 May 18, 2014
Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> You depress me, you know that?
No reason to be depressed. Non voters are a very large group,
a majority in off year elections and a large minority in
presidential elections.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mount holly pop warner on the rise in 2013 (Oct '13) Wed Hawk 54
News Is Gaston land still over-valued? Wed Teaed off 1
Friday Night Live - Drunk By 9:00 (Jun '11) Wed Mehavasu09 101
bggb (Aug '14) May 26 gab 161
powpow May 25 Loki79 11
South Point Athletic Director resignation May 25 Corinthian 9
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) May 24 Donawa 22
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE