Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53434 May 17, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go out & earn something? We'd appreciate it more if you weren't here 24/7.
Thanks for giving me a reason to reappear!
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53435 May 17, 2014
Ya miss me?
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53436 May 17, 2014
Obama releases two hundred illegal alien murderers!!
Cool!!
To serve and protect!! LMAO!!
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53437 May 17, 2014
VA accused of cover-up as veterans die!!
Still laughing State?
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53438 May 17, 2014
Obama asskisser Shineski dodges bullets while his undersecretary takes one for the team, and RESIGNS!!
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53439 May 17, 2014
Good thing none of those forty dead veterans weren't illegal aliens, or there would be hell to pay!!
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53440 May 17, 2014
TSF wrote:
Rite of passage customs in the past helped to insure that the young possessed the skills to survive and become contributing members of the society.
Today we have graduations from high school, technical schools, college and graduate schools. These rites of passage help to insure that the young possess the skills to survive and become contributing members of our society.
But republikans do not care about preparing the young or the future of society. They only care about tax breaks to the rich.
<quoted text>
. Generalize much?
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53441 May 17, 2014
Asinine sweeping generalizations are the hallmark of the intellectually challenged!
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53442 May 17, 2014
Maybe if they catch Shinseki with a pillow over a veterans head, they'll give him a ticket or something!
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53443 May 17, 2014
Liberal NY times publisher Kurtz hits back against former female editor he fired for asking for equal pay to male counterparts!
Liberals are such hypocrites, with their war against women!!:-)
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#53444 May 17, 2014
Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text>. You're sure right!
Imagine regular unsophisticated people saying what they actually believe!!
Sooo funny!
I'm much more used to sophisticated pathological liars like the Obama crowd!!

Yes, it take a dumb f-cker to back a dumb f-cker. No one is surprised that you do. Unsophisticated? LOL Ignorant is the word you are looking for.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#53445 May 18, 2014
Yes, I was too general. I should have said; NC republikans do not care about preparing the young or the future of society. They only care about tax breaks to the rich.

NC's budget is $485 million dollars in the red. Who would have thought cutting taxes for the rich would cause that? Duh!!
Waco 1954 wrote:
Asinine sweeping generalizations are the hallmark of the intellectually challenged!
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#53446 May 18, 2014
As republikans in congress raise holy hell pointing fingers at the VA director, here is what republikans are doing behind the scenes: Cutting the Va budget AND
Last week, Congress forced the Pentagon to make budget cuts that increased living costs for our service members. Our service members are faced with a budget that would raise their grocery prices at commissaries by at least 20% and force military families to pay an additional 5% out-of-pocket for housing.

As republikans in congress raise holy hell pointing fingers at Benghazilla, they are stay totally quiet about themselves having cut funds to embassy security.
Waco 1954 wrote:
VA accused of cover-up as veterans die!!
Still laughing State?
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#53447 May 18, 2014
VA Care End Eyed for 1.3 Million Vets

Budget Panel Eyes End to VA Care for 1.3 Million Vets

The House Budget Committee, chaired by Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), has told a veterans' group it is studying a plan to save $6 billion annually in VA health care costs by cancelling enrollment of any veteran who doesn't have a service-related medical condition and is not poor.

Committee Republicans, searching for ways to curb federal deficits and rein in galloping VA costs, are targeting 1.3 million veterans who claim priority group 7 or 8 status and have access to VA care.

Priority group 8 veterans have no service-connected disabilities and annual incomes, or net worth, that exceed VA means-test thresholds and VA "geographic income" thresholds, which are set by family size.

Priority Group 7 veterans also have no service-connected disabilities and their incomes are above the means-test thresholds. But their incomes or net worth fall below the geographic index. In other words, because of where they live, in high cost areas, they likely struggle financially.

Joseph Violante, national legislative director for Disabled American Veterans, said he first learned of the committee's interest in possibly narrowing access to VA clinics and hospitals from a DAV member from Wisconsin, chairman Ryan's home state.
Waco 1954 wrote:
Obama asskisser Shineski dodges bullets while his undersecretary takes one for the team, and RESIGNS!!
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#53448 May 18, 2014
One way to reign in galloping veterans disability costs would be to stop having wars started for fake reasons .
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53449 May 18, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it take a dumb f-cker to back a dumb f-cker. No one is surprised that you do. Unsophisticated? LOL Ignorant is the word you are looking for.
. Once again your "post" is void of substance, heavy on mindless anger and insipid insult.
Good luck with that M.I. you're working so hard to acquire.
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53450 May 18, 2014
TSF wrote:
VA Care End Eyed for 1.3 Million Vets
Budget Panel Eyes End to VA Care for 1.3 Million Vets
The House Budget Committee, chaired by Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), has told a veterans' group it is studying a plan to save $6 billion annually in VA health care costs by cancelling enrollment of any veteran who doesn't have a service-related medical condition and is not poor.
Committee Republicans, searching for ways to curb federal deficits and rein in galloping VA costs, are targeting 1.3 million veterans who claim priority group 7 or 8 status and have access to VA care.
Priority group 8 veterans have no service-connected disabilities and annual incomes, or net worth, that exceed VA means-test thresholds and VA "geographic income" thresholds, which are set by family size.
Priority Group 7 veterans also have no service-connected disabilities and their incomes are above the means-test thresholds. But their incomes or net worth fall below the geographic index. In other words, because of where they live, in high cost areas, they likely struggle financially.
Joseph Violante, national legislative director for Disabled American Veterans, said he first learned of the committee's interest in possibly narrowing access to VA clinics and hospitals from a DAV member from Wisconsin, chairman Ryan's home state.
<quoted text>
Since I'm not a mindless political drone like State or Victoria, I'm going to say that I strongly disagree with this idiotic "cost saving"_measure, and let me go on to say, if this crap continues in other venues, the republican party will not only lose my vote, I'll vote for democrats in every position.
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53451 May 18, 2014
TSF wrote:
One way to reign in galloping veterans disability costs would be to stop having wars started for fake reasons .
There you go.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#53452 May 18, 2014
Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Since I'm not a mindless political drone like State or Victoria, I'm going to say that I strongly disagree with this idiotic "cost saving"_measure, and let me go on to say, if this crap continues in other venues, the republican party will not only lose my vote, I'll vote for democrats in every position.
Mindless political drone? LOL..Live in a glass house?
Anonymous

Hanoi, Vietnam

#53453 May 18, 2014
Yeah i live it !, Just because your beach bag is filled with magazines, your iPod, and your towel, doesnt mean you can leave the sunscreen behind. http://www.friv200.com | http://www.y8kizi.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 2 hr James 524
I Love Black Women (May '11) 5 hr Nena Linda 248
powpow 16 hr popo 7
Looking for some fun Thu partyhard 1
bggb (Aug '14) Thu gab 145
Review: Garrett Construction Services Thu Annonomous 1
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Wed Slimchoc 153
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE