Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#52290 Apr 28, 2014
"These flowers were picked by illegal aliens, bitch, and they're not voting for you". Joy Behar, noted democrat.
TSF

Angier, NC

#52291 Apr 28, 2014
Bush, on liquidity in the markets, Alexandria, La., Oct. 20, 2008

"I didn't grow up in the ocean -- as a matter of fact -- near the ocean -- I grew up in the desert. Therefore, it was a pleasant contrast to see the ocean. And I particularly like it when I'm fishing." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 26, 2008

"Anyone engaging in illegal financial transactions will be caught and persecuted." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2008

"We're fixing to go down to Galveston and obviously are going to see a devastated part of this fantastic state." --George W. Bush, Houston, Sept. 16, 2008

"The people in Louisiana must know that all across our country there's a lot of prayer -- prayer for those whose lives have been turned upside down. And I'm one of them." --George W. Bush, Baton Rouge, La., Sept. 3, 2008

"First of all, I don't see America having problems." --George W. Bush, interview with Bob Costas at the 2008 Olympics, Beijing, China, Aug. 10, 2008

"I'm coming as the president of a friend, and I'm coming as a sportsman." --George W. Bush, on his trip to the Olympics in China, Washington, D.C., July 30, 2008

"There's no question about it. Wall Street got drunk -- that's one of the reasons I asked you to turn off the TV cameras -- it got drunk and now it's got a hangover. The question is how long will it sober up and not try to do all these fancy financial instruments." --George W. Bush, speaking at a private fundraiser, Houston, Texas, July 18, 2008 (Watch video clip)
Waco 1909 wrote:
"I think I've been to fifty seven states? With one left to go?" -----Barack Obama
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#52292 Apr 28, 2014
This was for the arrogant democrats on this forum who think they are God's gift to intelligence.
Guess what democrats? You're no smarter, and no better, than republicans.
Come down to earth with the rest of us.
Or don't.
I could care less.
Democrats=hypocrites.
TSF

Angier, NC

#52293 Apr 28, 2014
6. "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.''—Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001

7. "I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the secretary of defense."—Washington, D.C., April 18, 2006

Advertisement

8. "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda."—Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

9. "I've heard he's been called Bush's poodle. He's bigger than that."—discussing former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, as quoted by the Sun newspaper, June 27, 2007

10. "And so, General, I want to thank you for your service. And I appreciate the fact that you really snatched defeat out of the jaws of those who are trying to defeat us in Iraq."—meeting with Army Gen. Ray Odierno, Washington, D.C., March 3, 2008
Waco 1909 wrote:
John Kerry---"To tell the truth, I don't know that much about the Cuban healthcare system.
Is it government run? ".
TSF

Angier, NC

#52294 Apr 28, 2014
16. "One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."—U.S. News & World Report, Jan. 3, 2000

17. "People say,'How can I help on this war against terror? How can I fight evil?' You can do so by mentoring a child; by going into a shut-in's house and say I love you."—Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2002

Advertisement

18. "Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness."—CNN online chat, Aug. 30, 2000

19. "I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep on the soil of a friend."—on the prospect of visiting Denmark, Washington, D.C., June 29, 2005
TSF

Angier, NC

#52295 Apr 28, 2014
21. "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."—LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000

22. "You know, when I campaigned here in 2000, I said, I want to be a war president. No president wants to be a war president, but I am one."—Des Moines, Iowa, Oct. 26, 2006

23. "There's a huge trust. I see it all the time when people come up to me and say,'I don't want you to let me down again.' "—Boston, Oct. 3, 2000

24. "They misunderestimated me."—Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

25. "I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office."—Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#52296 Apr 28, 2014
"The Middle East is obviously a region that has plagued itself for centuries".
Barack Obama on a region plaguing itself.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#52297 Apr 28, 2014
"Hitler was actually elected in a full, free democratic election".
George Carlin said that, oddly enough, it's true.
Which goes directly back to Justice Sotomayor and her dissenting opinion last week on affirmative action.
TSF

Angier, NC

#52298 Apr 28, 2014
It will be centuries before any president can compete with Dubya for craziness. Republikans cannot remember the idiot Bushisms. Republikans cannot remember things like the great republican depression of 2008, wars based on lies, Enron, WorldCom
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you are the King of petty mindlessness.
When one cannot discuss anything in an intelligent manner one can always rely on petty mindlessness, eh?
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#52299 Apr 28, 2014
If anyone here actually READ about Justice Sotomayor and her dissenting comments, that is, after all you idiots are so "rah rah" for your favorite political party you're incapable of extraneous thought.
Dumb s***s that you are.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#52300 Apr 28, 2014
TSF your political thoughts are useless, in that they all point towards a foregone conclusion on your part.
Useless, and worthless.
A bunch of d**n cheerleaders, incapable of conducting a meaningful dialog on the issues, with your stupid moronic prejudices.
Such arrogant fools liberals are, to assume they live on a higher moral plane than the rest of us.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#52301 Apr 28, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
This was for the arrogant democrats on this forum who think they are God's gift to intelligence.
Or don't.
I could care less.
Democrats=hypocrites.
What would cause to to make you feel inferior? Is the arrogance that post on many occasions to be considered intelligent?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#52302 Apr 28, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
TSF your political thoughts are useless, in that they all point towards a foregone conclusion on your part.
Useless, and worthless.
A bunch of d**n cheerleaders, incapable of conducting a meaningful dialog on the issues, with your stupid moronic prejudices.
Such arrogant fools liberals are, to assume they live on a higher moral plane than the rest of us.
Is there some underlying reason to make you feel so inferior today?
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#52303 Apr 28, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Or don't.
I could care less.
Democrats=hypocrites.
I've got an idea. Why don't you use all that "equal" self-professed intelligence to actually have a discussion instead of relying on your endless mindless quips that come straight from some Right Wing propaganda website? That would be a refreshing change for you.

Prove to us how intelligent you really are. You can start with: Why are Democrats hypocrites, in your opinion? And....my personal favorite, why is someone who claims to have voted for President Obama "twice" such a RW shill who only repeats mindless RW talking points?

There ya go. Two questions for ya. Prove your intelligence. We are sitting on the edges of our seats in anticipation.:)
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#52304 Apr 28, 2014
TSF wrote:
It will be centuries before any president can compete with Dubya for craziness. Republikans cannot remember the idiot Bushisms. Republikans cannot remember things like the great republican depression of 2008, wars based on lies, Enron, WorldCom
<quoted text>
Or Bush celebrating at McCain's birthday party while a major American city drowned.

Heckava job Brownie, previously only the director of a horse association, was Bush's idea of a man who had things under control. And, in the typical GOP-kinda way, he did.

What? Did they care? Not in the least.
Red Square

Hendersonville, NC

#52305 Apr 28, 2014
I thought that Bush II took a lot more vacation time than Obama. Of course maybe that was just as well, seeing what a disaster he was on just a part time schedule. Just imagine how worse things would have been if he worked full time.

Funny that the wingnuts who so love the Constitution are so upset about eminent domain. It's right there in the Fifth Amendment--nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation. Oops!!

I'm not a basketball fan, so I wouldn't know Sterling from a hole in the ground. Whatever party he belongs to, he shouldn't have said what he did.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#52306 Apr 28, 2014
Red Square wrote:
I thought that Bush II took a lot more vacation time than Obama. Of course maybe that was just as well, seeing what a disaster he was on just a part time schedule. Just imagine how worse things would have been if he worked full time.
Funny that the wingnuts who so love the Constitution are so upset about eminent domain. It's right there in the Fifth Amendment--nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation. Oops!!
I'm not a basketball fan, so I wouldn't know Sterling from a hole in the ground. Whatever party he belongs to, he shouldn't have said what he did.
Bush spent a THIRD of his time on vacation. More than any other president in US history. Aren't we glad he did. He should have just spent his days painting bad pictures instead of running this country into the ground.:)

Right Wingers don't give a flip about eminent domain. Their puppetmasters tell them to take the side of BIG OIL. Even when BIG OIL is a FOREIGN country's BIG OIL. The hell with American citizens land, homes, water & future.....the RW propagandists tell wingers how to think.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#52307 Apr 28, 2014
OMG!!

Republicans are freaking out after new polls showed Democrats leading or tied in four key Southern Senate races.

The latest New York Times Upshot/Kaiser Family Foundation Senate polls contained some bad news for Republicans. In three out of four Senate races they polled, Democrats led. In the one race where a Republican led, the lead was within the margin of error. In Arkansas, Democratic Sen. Mark Pryor leads his Republican challenger Rep. Tom Cotton, 46%-36%. In North Carolina, Sen. Kay Hagan leads her likely opponent, Thom Tillis, 42%-40%. In Louisiana Democrat Sen. Mary Landrieu leads 42%-18%. In Kentucky, Republican Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell is statistically tied with his Democratic opponent Alison Lundergan Grimes. McConnell leads 43%-42%.

Republicans have been trying to suppress the potential Democratic turnout in November by spreading throughout the media the idea that they were a lock to win the Senate in November. It turns out that a Republican victory in November is far from a sure thing. In fact, Republicans could end up losing some seats that are in red states.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#52308 Apr 28, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got an idea. Why don't you use all that "equal" self-professed intelligence to actually have a discussion instead of relying on your endless mindless quips that come straight from some Right Wing propaganda website? That would be a refreshing change for you.
Prove to us how intelligent you really are. You can start with: Why are Democrats hypocrites, in your opinion? And....my personal favorite, why is someone who claims to have voted for President Obama "twice" such a RW shill who only repeats mindless RW talking points?
There ya go. Two questions for ya. Prove your intelligence. We are sitting on the edges of our seats in anticipation.:)
I would love that and would like to hear the Democratic Hypocrisy Theory. I think I can counter very well with my Republican Pharisee Theory. You begin ,Waco, and please call up Ben and bring him with you. Jump right in and get it going.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#52309 Apr 28, 2014
I think we should print up some more money.
What could be wrong with that?
Evey black person in America should be given one million dollars.
I'm serious.
Call it reparation for slavery.
Really, is it that much money?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New JR high school 14 hr confused 1
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Mar 24 Timmy_ 4,944
News Belmont man charged in two more home repair fra... (Jul '08) Mar 23 Morningangel59 23
home depot in gastonia sucks (Nov '11) Mar 21 Belmont 22
Charlotte Hospice (HPCCR) Mar 18 I Did Not Need to... 1
Thank God 4 TRUMP Mar 17 Earl 25
Chiva Mar 17 Uhuh 2

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages