Victoria

Sparta, NC

#52271 Apr 28, 2014
Let's see who is supporting the racist Sterling:

Is it Democrats? Why, no.....it isn't.

It's Bill Kristol, Right Wing shill for all things racist.

"Bill Kristol Thinks Outrage Over Donald Sterling Is 'Hysterical'"
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#52272 Apr 28, 2014
Sometimes you have to point things out to Waco a NUMBER of times.

So....

"the deficit in 2013 (obama in office) is much lower than in 2009 (Bush leaves office with higher deficit)

The deficit will be 5.3 percent of gross domestic product this year (after Obama has been in office)....

...nearly half the 10.1 percent of GDP in 2009 (after Bush had screwed everything up).

Final comment for the clueless:

DEFICIT SHRINKS UNDER PRESIDENT OBAMA
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#52273 Apr 28, 2014
The economy was destroyed in 2008. By republikans. The economy has been slowly recovering for the last 5 years because the wounds inflicted on our economy--by republikans-- have been slow to heal. Now that the economy is back in operation, the same drunk driver republikans who wrecked it in the first place want the keys. No thanks
Waco 1909 wrote:
Insane democrat policy is in fact destroying the economy.
Keep printing that money up boys!
What could go wrong, when our total deficit exceeds the GDP?
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#52274 Apr 28, 2014
GDP is not the metric to watch. Compound interest on the debt as a percentage of tax collections is the killer.
Waco 1909 wrote:
Insane democrat policy is in fact destroying the economy.
Keep printing that money up boys!
What could go wrong, when our total deficit exceeds the GDP?
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#52275 Apr 28, 2014
"Look, the Taliban per se is not our enemy".
Joe Biden
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#52276 Apr 28, 2014
TSF wrote:
GDP is not the metric to watch. Compound interest on the debt as a percentage of tax collections is the killer.
<quoted text>
And tax revenues have ALSO increased under President Obama. But lordy, if the Republicans had anything to do with it those poor ol' BILLIONAIRES would pay zero in taxes and they'd let the middle class make up the slack.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#52277 Apr 28, 2014
Millionaire GOP Senate candidate thinks Senate salary not 'much money'

"I'm sure you'll be shocked to learn that a Texas energy company CEO who was generous enough to move back to Iowa in order to selflessly run for U.S. Senate would say something like this:

Millionaire Iowa U.S. Senate candidate Mark Jacobs is getting attention this morning for saying in a national TV news interview that he doesn't think members of Congress make much money.
Asked by MSNBC's Kasie Hunt during an interview in Des Moines over the weekend if he'd give up his U.S. Senate salary because he's wealthy, Jacobs answered: "I don't think U.S. senators make that much money."

Jacobs might not think it's much, but senators make $174,000 per year, which most people would describe as a pretty healthy paycheck.
But since Jacobs isn't impressed, then maybe there's a silver lining here, because it turns out that with a salary of $174,000, senators make $14,500 per month, which is exactly the same amount of money someone would make in a full year at the federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour. And if Jacobs doesn't think $174,000 is much, surely he thinks $14,500 is peanuts.

And if he thinks that the minimum wage is peanuts, then that must mean that Jacobs agrees the minimum wage should be raised, right? Haha. Just kidding. Fat chance of that."
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#52278 Apr 28, 2014
"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad"----Barack Obama
There is no such railroad.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#52279 Apr 28, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
"Look, the Taliban per se is not our enemy".
Joe Biden
Well, buddy, the Taliban, per se, WAS NOT OUR ENEMY.

Thanks for pointing out how SMART Joe Biden is.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#52280 Apr 28, 2014
" I don't know what that word is in Austrian ". Barack Obama, who apparently thinks" Austrian "is a language.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#52281 Apr 28, 2014
"The number one problem facing America is, in the words of Barack Obama, a three letter word.
J-O-B-S.". Joe Biden.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#52282 Apr 28, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
It is sad that someone (you) who supported a dimwit (Bush) who made stupid gaffes on a daily basis can't find it in your power to understand that even an extremely intelligent man like President Obama will sometimes make a verbal mistake.

He meant transcontinental....which is true. We have an old railway system across this country that once was a source of American pride. But now, due to the Republicans' focus on "taxcuts for the rich" instead of investing in our infrastructure, our railway system is less than top-notch.

You are the king of petty mindlessness.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#52283 Apr 28, 2014
"Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of the white man, and do not apply to them".
Mary Berry, former Chairwoman of the US Commission on Civil Rights.(Democrat).
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#52284 Apr 28, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
"The number one problem facing America is, in the words of Barack Obama, a three letter word.
J-O-B-S.". Joe Biden.
Like I said, you are the King of petty mindlessness.

When one cannot discuss anything in an intelligent manner one can always rely on petty mindlessness, eh?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#52285 Apr 28, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
" I don't know what that word is in Austrian ". Barack Obama, who apparently thinks" Austrian "is a language.
You're reaching down into the bottom of the well just to throw around insults, since you really have no policy issues to discuss intelligently without getting your butt kicked by TSF and Victoria. Can't say that I blame you for taking that course of action. See if Ben will post another link since he has no ability towrite out his own thoughts.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#52286 Apr 28, 2014
"Don't fear the terrorists. They're mothers and fathers" Rosie O'Donnell, famous democrat.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#52287 Apr 28, 2014
"I think I've been to fifty seven states? With one left to go?" -----Barack Obama
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#52288 Apr 28, 2014
John Kerry---"To tell the truth, I don't know that much about the Cuban healthcare system.
Is it government run? ".
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#52289 Apr 28, 2014
"One of the very difficult parts of the decision I made on the financial crisis was to use hardworking people's money to help prevent there to be a crisis." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"I'm telling you there's an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That's the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession, I am ending on a recession." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"I guess it's OK to call the secretary of education here 'buddy.' That means friend." --George W. Bush, Philadelphia, Jan. 8, 2009

"So I analyzed that and decided I didn't want to be the president during a depression greater than the Great Depression, or the beginning of a depression greater than the Great Depression." --George W. Bush, Washington D.C., Dec. 18, 2008
Waco 1909 wrote:
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#52290 Apr 28, 2014
"These flowers were picked by illegal aliens, bitch, and they're not voting for you". Joy Behar, noted democrat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) 14 hr remember 254
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) Sat dollarsbill 419
Belmont man's art exhibit captures mill era's d... Sat Belmont Resident 3
can someone explain this to me? Sat ntheknow 4
Peter Demas-no worries (Jul '10) Sat KoK-LoL 124
Charlotte's uptown New Year's Eve party is moving Sat Anthony Holloway 1
Legit massage for wife? Sat PropertyGuyCLT 5
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web