Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Taxpayer

Rocky Mount, NC

#51154 Apr 16, 2014
TSF wrote:
I agree. Like 26 corporations making in excess of 1.2 trillion dollars paying ZERO taxes and getting earned income credits from our government.
<quoted text>
Did you really think about this Dumbass. It is obvious you have never run a business. What do you do other then draw a welfare check?
Taxpayer

Rocky Mount, NC

#51155 Apr 16, 2014
TSF wrote:
America was destroyed by republikans in 2008 before Obama took office.
Lets see here: 1,000,000 jobs being lost per month in 2008---net jobs gain in 2014
stock market crash of 2008------stock market recovered and making big money now
Enron and WorldCom type Wall Street rip offs taking peoples life saving in 2008-- securities regulations in place now
American auto industry in bankruptsy in 2008--- auto industry going strong now
2 wars sucking tax dollars at over 2 billion dollars per month in 2008-- winding down now
American Banks failing in 2008------ American banks making record profits now
<quoted text>
No America has been destroyed because people who believe in individual freedom let people like you stay here and turn our government into a weapon to use against us.
Real Talk

Greer, SC

#51156 Apr 16, 2014
If you pathetic boobs are through with your interminable internecine warfare, I'd like to make a suggestion. Slap a hundred percent tariff on all Chinese goods. Suspend all payments to China, while negotiating a deal to make payments at zero percent interest to China that would pay their money back. They won't like it, tough. Suspend all other trade with China, recall our ambassador to Russia , sever all trade and relations with Russia. Tax the hell out of American companies that open up subsidiaries overseas at the cost of American workers. Anybody agree?
Rock

Franklin, NC

#51157 Apr 16, 2014
TSF wrote:
If you think you can defeat the US government with rednecks firing 06 rifles, you are the dumbass.
<quoted text>
Your lack of imagination and knowledge of our own country's history is... Lacking and disturbing...
Rock

Franklin, NC

#51158 Apr 16, 2014
TSF wrote:
Lets see here: 1,000,000 jobs being lost per month in 2008---net jobs gain in 2014
Enron and WorldCom type Wall Street rip offs taking peoples life saving in 2008-- securities regulations in place now
2 wars sucking tax dollars at over 2 billion dollars per month in 2008-- winding down now
<quoted text>
TSF... If you think it's been only republicans and not democrats , you've learned nothing... It's the globalist bankers that have continued to dismantle this once great country...
Real Talk

United States

#51159 Apr 16, 2014
this is real talk people where are you with your opinions with your ideas? can you quit cutting each other down long enough to offer some solutions? do you have any opinions that are not paid for by billionaires?
Rock

Franklin, NC

#51160 Apr 16, 2014
Red Square wrote:
The jerk out in Nevada is just a right wing kook and ripoff artist. He owes over one million in grazing fees that he hasn't paid. Go get 'im. The Reid Chinese connection is just another nutjob rumor that has already been debunked. The right wing nuts will believe anything they see on the net. They're idiotic and gullible as all get out. Wingnut=Hilarious.
Yes. Moar bloodshed,tyranny and oppression... The stuff that makes Red jump and cheer like a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader...
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#51161 Apr 16, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> Your lack of imagination and knowledge of our own country's history is... Lacking and disturbing...
We need you to teach us the history...we can start with the lie of "All men are created equal" as it was actually practiced in America.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#51162 Apr 16, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
How did Prohibition work out for Republicans in the 1920's?
Thought that little Ditty was the Woman's fault...
Real Talk

Greer, SC

#51163 Apr 16, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> Your lack of imagination and knowledge of our own country's history is... Lacking and disturbing...
What can you expect from a puppet with no ability to think for himself? I've never been on a right wing link in my life, the idiot TSF lives on what the left wing links tell him. It's pathetic, when you think about it, because he has a certain native intelligence.
Real Talk

Greer, SC

#51164 Apr 16, 2014
You people have got to learn to think for yourselves. Parroting what your masters say isn't cutting it.
Real Talk

Greer, SC

#51165 Apr 16, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
We need you to teach us the history...we can start with the lie of "All men are created equal" as it was actually practiced in America.
Do you think you're equal to Albert Einstein, or Nelson Mandela?
Rock

Franklin, NC

#51167 Apr 16, 2014
TSF wrote:
The leader of the communist party in the USA is the republikan hero , Vladimir Putin .Now Mike Huckabee says North Korea has more freedom than the USA. Huckabee needs to move to North Korea and find out for himself. But if he does, he better not piss off Kim Jong Un III, idiot son of Kim Jong Un II.
Huckabee is poster boy for republican stupid. Now he says IRS is a criminal organization and should be abolished. No one likes to pay taxes, but if there are no taxes for roads, how will Huckabee's parishioners get to church to contribute to his collection plate?
<quoted text>
Taxes are ok if their benefitting the citizens and not getting gorged on by our central bank and their bankster friends.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#51168 Apr 16, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Try to stay on topic boomer... Focus... It's hard fer your generation; I know!
Rock

Franklin, NC

#51169 Apr 16, 2014
Real Talk wrote:
<quoted text> What can you expect from a puppet with no ability to think for himself? I've never been on a right wing link in my life, the idiot TSF lives on what the left wing links tell him. It's pathetic, when you think about it, because he has a certain native intelligence.
TSF ain't all democrat worshipping... Get him talkin bout illegal immigration and guns and he'll make you feel right at home.
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#51170 Apr 16, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
man your a crybaby today
Real Talk

Greer, SC

#51171 Apr 16, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> TSF ain't all democrat worshipping... Get him talkin bout illegal immigration and guns and he'll make you feel right at home.
I said, he had a certain native intelligence.
union man

Greer, SC

#51172 Apr 17, 2014
Unions in Detroit demand federal bailout for pension shortages.....
Ben

Greer, SC

#51173 Apr 17, 2014
TSF wrote:
If you think you can defeat the US government with rednecks firing 06 rifles, you are the dumbass.
<quoted text>
Here's a little site you should look at. http://wsfrprograms.fws.gov/Subpages/LicenseI... . Make sure you click on that 2004 to 2013 link. You see it's not about PEOPLE, it's about the American political greed. Get a calculator and for once in your life so some addition. Think about the revenue generated by the "rednecks" firing 06 rifles. Funny when you look a CA revenue.
TSF

Angier, NC

#51174 Apr 17, 2014
Once again Ben, you misunderstand the point. If it were not for hunters, there would be no wildlife left. Hunter license fees totally fund wildlife protection in NC. I have no problem with rednecks since I was born, raised and live with them. Just like blacks call each other the n word, I feel free to call my relatives and friends rednecks. They bought me books, sent me to schools, dressed me in nice clothes but the red never wore off. Probably never will.
I am very familiar with the 06 and very proficient in its use. It is a fine weapon with lots of knock down left even at 5 or 6 hundred yards . I like 4895 DuPoint powering a 150 grain boat tail Sierra and load my own. I agree that the 06 is far superior to the Mattel 16
My point is that the 06 is a primitive weapon in comparison to missiles, napalm, helicopter gunships, neodymium laser weapons with sighting and non lethal blinding functions. News coverage is even more powerful than all those.
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a little site you should look at. http://wsfrprograms.fws.gov/Subpages/LicenseI... . Make sure you click on that 2004 to 2013 link. You see it's not about PEOPLE, it's about the American political greed. Get a calculator and for once in your life so some addition. Think about the revenue generated by the "rednecks" firing 06 rifles. Funny when you look a CA revenue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cepeda Brunson 2 hr anonymous 7
News N.C. Hit With Lawsuit Over Anti-LGBT Law 14 hr WasteWater 5
News North Carolina passes bill blocking LGBT protec... 16 hr Southern girl 6
Are All Yankee's Jerks or do the just ACT that ... (Jul '09) 20 hr charmer 305
Where the boy at in Charlotte ? (Dec '15) 22 hr The depot 36
Governer McGoofy Sat Dick Tracy 1
Thompson Orphanage (Jan '11) Jul 19 Trish 19

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance