|
Apr 11, 2014

Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
You were the one who first mentioned black neighborhoods. I
simply replied to it. The slaveocrats were the ones who were
big on categorizing people and then owning the ones they
considered to be inferior to them.
Who captured the blacks in Africa? Who dominated and sold these black slaves to the New World? Did the Yankees have slaves in their states? See how your simple 2nd grade argument falls apart?
Rock

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell a Drug Addict Crack Hoe, "To just say No." See if she listens to you........I am sure you can convince her to "do the right thing" with just a few well chosen words...
Yea, they're all crack heads getting abortions... Most are using abortion as a form of birth control... It's evil; plain and damn simple.
Rock

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

State, are you for Polygamy? What about multiple men marrying multiple men/ women? This is for the liberal 4 on this site...
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

Rock wrote:
State, are you for Polygamy? What about multiple men marrying multiple men/ women? This is for the liberal 4 on this site...
Too bad you never knew Silvercoastcorks. He wasn't nice like me....what an understatement....:)
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Rock wrote:
<quoted text> Who captured the blacks in Africa? Who dominated and sold these black slaves to the New World? Did the Yankees have slaves in their states? See how your simple 2nd grade argument falls apart?
The Largest Home Port for Slave Trader Ships was in Boston Massachusetts. The Yankees caught them or bought them from Tribal Chiefs, brought them to America and Sold them..

They had Freed Slaves and Free Blacks who Owned Black Slaves in the North.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

Hillary dodges a shoe in Las Vegas. Shoe thrower, arrested at the scene, charged with a misdemeanor and released today.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

Obama throws Sebelius under the bus today.Just eleven days ago, she told the Huffington Post that,"absolutely,I'm in".Apparently not........
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Slavery in Massachusetts - Slavery in the North
slavenorth.com/massachusetts.htm
Massachusetts was the first slave-holding colony in New England, though the ... By 1676, however, Boston ships had pioneered a slave trade to Madagascar,...

Northern Profits from Slavery - Slavery in the North
slavenorth.com/profits.htm
The effects of the New England slave trade were momentous.... by an association of Boston traders, who sent three ships in quest of gold dust and black slaves.
[ More results from slavenorth.com ]

History of slavery in Massachusetts - Wikipedia, the free ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_M... - Similar to History of slavery in Massachusetts - Wikipedia, the free ...
In 1676, Boston ships began working with slave traders in Madagascar and by ... operators preferred to trade Africans for more experienced slaves in the West ...

The Rise and Fall of the Slave Trade in ...- Freedom Trail
www.thefreedomtrail.org/.../article-rise-and-... ...- Similar to The Rise and Fall of the Slave Trade in ...- Freedom Trail
The Rise and Fall of the Slave Trade in Massachusetts Part II ... In 1773, black citizens and slaves on Boston organized the first petition to end the slave practice ,...

Rise and Fall of the Slave Trade Part I - The ...
www.thefreedomtrail.org/.../article-rise-and-... ...- Similar to Rise and Fall of the Slave Trade Part I - The ...
Their arrival marked the beginning of a trade that would last more than two ... Boston slave merchants established a trade as far off as Madagascar; off of Africa's ...

New England's hidden history - The Boston Globe - Boston.com
www.boston.com Home Globe Ideas
- Similar to New England's hidden history - The Boston Globe - Boston.com
Sep 26, 2010 ... More than we like to think, the North was built on slavery.... it back to the agricultural trade of the West Indies, to the trade of bodies in Africa,...

New England Slavery - Medford Historical Society -- Medford ...
www.medfordhistorical.org home from africa to medford
- Similar to New England Slavery - Medford Historical Society -- Medford ...
home > from africa to medford > slaves in new england ... His gift of Faneuil Hall to Boston is evidence of the wealth he made from the slave trade. Sources:...
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
The Largest Home Port for Slave Trader Ships was in Boston Massachusetts. The Yankees caught them or bought them from Tribal Chiefs, brought them to America and Sold them..
Weren't they actually called"Yankee slave traders"? So, the North wasn't as morally superior as they claimed?
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Rock wrote:
<quoted text> So is 55 million abortions rare in 41 years? Our country will look back in shame at this horrific policy and the untold damage it has done to our country. Instead of damned policies, people just practice self control.
Republican Majority For Choice.org

Republican Majority for Choice | Home
www.gopchoice.org/ - Similar to Republican Majority for Choice | Home
Provides a home and a voice for pro-choice Republicans.

Republican Majority for Choice | RM4C in the News
www.gopchoice.org/about/rm4c-in-the-news/ - Similar to Republican Majority for Choice | RM4C in the News

The Awesome Power of Choice September-October 2013. Published by Catholics for Choice, this collection of narratives exploring the myriad of values behind ...
[ More results from www.gopchoice.org ]

Republican Majority for Choice | Act Now
www.gopchoice.org/act/ - Similar to Republican Majority for Choice | Act Now
Act Now. RMC is a national organization with growing membership in all fifty states. We eager to expand our nation-wide reach and bring together pro-choice ...

Republican Majority for Choice Summary ...- OpenSecrets.org
https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php...
REPUBLICAN MAJORITY FOR CHOICE Location: WASHINGTON, DC 20036. Industry: Abortion Policy/Pro-Abortion Rights Treasurer: WALRICH, SUSAN B.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Massachusetts was the first slave-holding colony in New England, though the ... By 1676, however, Boston ships had pioneered a slave trade to Madagascar,...
The effects of the New England slave trade were momentous.... by an association of Boston traders, who sent three ships in quest of gold dust and black slaves.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_M... - Similar to History of slavery in Massachusetts - Wikipedia, the free ...
In 1676, Boston ships began working with slave traders in Madagascar and by ... operators preferred to trade Africans for more experienced slaves in the West ...
www.thefreedomtrail.org/.../article-rise-and-... ...- Similar to The Rise and Fall of the Slave Trade in ...- Freedom Trail
The Rise and Fall of the Slave Trade in Massachusetts Part II ... In 1773, black citizens and slaves on Boston organized the first petition to end the slave practice ,...
www.thefreedomtrail.org/.../article-rise-and-... ...- Similar to Rise and Fall of the Slave Trade Part I - The ...
Their arrival marked the beginning of a trade that would last more than two ... Boston slave merchants established a trade as far off as Madagascar; off of Africa's ...
Sep 26, 2010 ... More than we like to think, the North was built on slavery.... it back to the agricultural trade of the West Indies, to the trade of bodies in Africa,...
home > from africa to medford > slaves in new england ... His gift of Faneuil Hall to Boston is evidence of the wealth he made from the slave trade. Sources:...
This is fantastic! I had no idea! I guess I just believed all the propaganda I'd read over the years....
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Weren't they actually called"Yankee slave traders"? So, the North wasn't as morally superior as they claimed?
You got the Gold Light Bulb from me....your are right this time.. and everyone in the South KNEW This..........
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Weren't they actually called"Yankee slave traders"? So, the North wasn't as morally superior as they claimed?
Yankees or Yanks is a term used in Europe for ALL Americans regardless of what region they are from.
Rock

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Now we'll hear that the war was ONLY bout slaves and how racissss white people are,.. Don't people read history books anymore? Don't forget the Indians who owned slaves too ...
Rock

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Patriot wrote:
The South also understood what happens when blacks fight back and gain control... Look what happen to white French people in Haiti..,slavery would have slowly died out in the South... Why don't Yankees ever bring this up? No, they had to invade and spill blood because of Lincoln the tyrant...
Rock

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican Majority For Choice.org
Republican Majority for Choice | Home
www.gopchoice.org/ - Similar to Republican Majority for Choice | Home
Provides a home and a voice for pro-choice Republicans.
Republican Majority for Choice | RM4C in the News
www.gopchoice.org/about/rm4c-in-the-news/ - Similar to Republican Majority for Choice | RM4C in the News
The Awesome Power of Choice September-October 2013. Published by Catholics for Choice, this collection of narratives exploring the myriad of values behind ...
[ More results from www.gopchoice.org ]
Republican Majority for Choice | Act Now
www.gopchoice.org/act/ - Similar to Republican Majority for Choice | Act Now
Act Now. RMC is a national organization with growing membership in all fifty states. We eager to expand our nation-wide reach and bring together pro-choice ...
Republican Majority for Choice Summary ...- OpenSecrets.org
https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php...
REPUBLICAN MAJORITY FOR CHOICE Location: WASHINGTON, DC 20036. Industry: Abortion Policy/Pro-Abortion Rights Treasurer: WALRICH, SUSAN B.
Son, you aren't gettin it... I ain't Republican ... Haven't been for years... My man Ron Paul was our last damn hope...I'm sure you can show a bunch a damn religious sellouts who support abortion too... They're Judas all over again...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Rock wrote:
<quoted text> Yup. Now we'll hear that the war was ONLY bout slaves and how racissss white people are,.. Don't people read history books anymore? Don't forget the Indians who owned slaves too ...
I am more than 1/4 Creek Indian... Yes the Indians owned Slaves, other Tribes, Black Slaves and White Slaves.

The Romans probably owned a few million Slaves, and the Romans were in turn enslaved by invaders.

I doubt if there are Any People on earth who can claim their ancestors were Never slaves.

The Vikings were Slave owners and frequently enslaved themselves, as were the Egyptians, etc all across the globe
Victoria

Sparta, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

Rock wrote:
<quoted text> So is 55 million abortions rare in 41 years? Our country will look back in shame at this horrific policy and the untold damage it has done to our country. Instead of damned policies, people just practice self control.
You are so funny! We will look back in shame & horror? Really? If these fetuses had been born your PARTY,i.e., the REPUBLICAN PARTY, would have just starved them to death if they had their way. That's what they are doing now....cutting food stamps to families with children.

Damage to our country? What damage? The damage done is by too many human beings, not by too few.

Democratic policies REDUCE the number of abortions. Denying women birth control, access to health care, not educating kids when they are young, ALL REPUBLICAN POLICIES, are what increases the number of abortions in this country.

It's so damn simple to say "practice self control", but people never have & they never will. It's illogical to believe that is any answer.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

Rock wrote:
<quoted text> Son, you aren't gettin it... I ain't Republican ... Haven't been for years... My man Ron Paul was our last damn hope...I'm sure you can show a bunch a damn religious sellouts who support abortion too... They're Judas all over again...
Ron Paul is a racist nut. Yes, a racist. He put out a racist newsletter. He approved the racist articles in it. Not only that, his brand of phony Libertarianism extends only to WHITE MEN. A TRUE Libertarian also believes in smaller government & freedom for WOMEN to decide what is best for their lives. Ron Paul, the faker, didn't believe that. He was ANTI-choice because his special brand of fake Libertarianism didn't extend to women.

Ron Paul rode in on the bandwagon of despondent Republicans' late found realization that they had been duped, ONCE AGAIN, by the Republican party, via George W(armonger) Bush.

That's the only reason Ron Paul was popular. Everything else he said were the rantings of lunatic.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Yankees or Yanks is a term used in Europe for ALL Americans regardless of what region they are from.
Uhhh, not when they go to Boston......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••