Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>Get a job you lazy bum.
I've never seen anyone with so much fat on their arms.Lose some weight lardass.
Samantha

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

Victoria wrote:
<quoted text> I weigh five hundred pounds.so what? It's a free country..
Lose some weight lardass.
freedom

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>I got hungry.so I ate my cat.so what? It's a free country.
joker

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

Victoria wrote:
<quoted text> The fat pushes out the wrinkles in my face.loser..
Rock

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is about as left wing as Bill Clinton, but to a person
on the loony right, he seems like a leftie. Do you really think
a true left winger could be elected twice to the presidency?
Abortion has been legal here for the last 40 years. What does
that have to do with Obama?
He whole heartedly supports that evil policy. I don't give a rat's ass about electability, I don't give a shit if everyone but me thinks abortion is necessary and needs to continue. He and the other supporters can smirk and then mumble something in hushed reverent tones bout, " we've got to make sure abortion stays legal, safe and rare...it's between the woman's dr, her family and her god." What a crock of shit
Jay Z

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

Looks like someone got tired a taking that shit.Bitch Victoria does need to lose that fat ass.
Waco 1909

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

Rock wrote:
<quoted text> He whole heartedly supports that evil policy. I don't give a rat's ass about electability, I don't give a shit if everyone but me thinks abortion is necessary and needs to continue. He and the other supporters can smirk and then mumble something in hushed reverent tones bout, " we've got to make sure abortion stays legal, safe and rare...it's between the woman's dr, her family and her god." What a crock of shit
Right on.
Rock

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm okay with some one boycotting a company's CEO because
they disagree with his views. Both sides do that.
Just answer the question instead of skipping around it.
Rock

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I forgot about the Africans who enslaved Washington and
Jefferson.
You also forgot bout the Muslims who sold them to the whites. You also forgot the blacks who captured their own and sold them to the Muslim slave traders. You also forgot the freed blacks and Indians who owned slaves in America... Damn son, you've forgotten a lot of shit. Does that clear things up for you? Or, are you still confused Yankee?
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

You have to be a Millionaire or a Moron to belong to the Republican Tea Party.

Tea party leaders say they would 'absolutely' abolish Social ...
thinkprogress.org/politics/2010/03/30/.../tea... ...- Similar to Tea party leaders say they would 'absolutely' abolish Social ...
Mar 30, 2010 ... Last night on CNN, Larry King discussed the rise of the tea parties with a variety of guests and featured footage from last weekend's ...

The Tea Party Just Turned Five and It's Not Going Away |...
billmoyers.com/.../the-tea-party-just-turned-...
Mar 5, 2014 ... Phoenix Arizona, USA, April, 2009: Tea party attendee protests .... example, elite funders want to privatize and do away with Social Security and ...
Rock

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did the Republican party, Bush and both houses of Congress, not make an attempt to have Roe V Wade overturned if abortion is such a driving force of the Republican party? Because you only talk the talk. It's bs to keep bringing up the subject when you had the power to do something.....and did NOTHING. The party uses the issue as an on going vote getter.
Oh, I'll keep bringing it until the day I go home. Who gives a shit what the democrats think or what the republicans do or don't do...
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

The billionaire/millionaire financiers and trainers pay Tea Party organizers to
convince morons to vote and lobby against themselves. The millionaires get more tax breaks for the rich and the morons get a constant diet of paranoid bull shit. The legends of Spying power meters, commies behind every tree and space aliens from hell keep the TP morons scared out of what little wit they might possess.
Patriot wrote:
You have to be a Millionaire or a Moron to belong to the Republican Tea Party.
Tea party leaders say they would 'absolutely' abolish Social ...
thinkprogress.org/politics/2010/03/30/.../tea... ...- Similar to Tea party leaders say they would 'absolutely' abolish Social ...
Mar 30, 2010 ... Last night on CNN, Larry King discussed the rise of the tea parties with a variety of guests and featured footage from last weekend's ...
The Tea Party Just Turned Five and It's Not Going Away |...
billmoyers.com/.../the-tea-party-just-turned-...
Mar 5, 2014 ... Phoenix Arizona, USA, April, 2009: Tea party attendee protests .... example, elite funders want to privatize and do away with Social Security and ...
Ben

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

TSF wrote:
The billionaire/millionaire financiers and trainers pay Tea Party organizers to
convince morons to vote and lobby against themselves. The millionaires get more tax breaks for the rich and the morons get a constant diet of paranoid bull shit. The legends of Spying power meters, commies behind every tree and space aliens from hell keep the TP morons scared out of what little wit they might possess.
<quoted text>
Hey at least the Tea Party got DONATIONS! "State Dept. lost 6 Billion Dollars under Clintons watchful eye!" Can you say "Hello 2016 Campaigne"
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did the Republican party, Bush and both houses of Congress, not make an attempt to have Roe V Wade overturned if abortion is such a driving force of the Republican party? Because you only talk the talk. It's bs to keep bringing up the subject when you had the power to do something.....and did NOTHING. The party uses the issue as an on going vote getter.
The National Republican Party Does NOT Want To Abolish Abortion.....

Republican Majority for Choice | Home
www.gopchoice.org/ - Similar to Republican Majority for Choice | Home
Provides a home and a voice for pro-choice Republicans.

Republican Majority for Choice | RM4C in the News
www.gopchoice.org/about/rm4c-in-the-news/ - Similar to Republican Majority for Choice | RM4C in the News

The Awesome Power of Choice September-October 2013. Published by Catholics for Choice, this collection of narratives exploring the myriad of values behind ...
[ More results from www.gopchoice.org ]

Republican Majority for Choice | Act Now
www.gopchoice.org/act/ - Similar to Republican Majority for Choice | Act Now
Act Now. RMC is a national organization with growing membership in all fifty states. We eager to expand our nation-wide reach and bring together pro-choice ...

Republican Majority for Choice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Majority_for... - Similar to Republican Majority for Choice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Republican Majority for Choice (RMC) is a Republican organization in the .....org/w/index.php?title=Rep ublican_Majority_for_Choice &oldid=548362325".
Republican Majority for Choice Summary ...- OpenSecrets.org
https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php...
REPUBLICAN MAJORITY FOR CHOICE Location: WASHINGTON, DC 20036. Industry: Abortion Policy/Pro-Abortion Rights Treasurer: WALRICH, SUSAN B.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

The National Republican Party Dearly Loves USING the Abortion Issue to Get Votes, but, the National GOP has No interest in Abolishing Abortion...

Republicans For Planned Parenthood

http://www.plannedparenthoodaction.org/get-in...
Spiel

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

TSF talks a lot, says the same dam thing over and over.Here's my message to you big boy.Say bye bye to the Senate.
Spiel

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Unlike the dam democrat party republicans at least disagree with each other.Democrats are all agreed that baby killing is cool as shit.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Republican Majority For Choice Speaks Out Against Personhood Bills

http://www.gopchoice.org/watch-list/personhoo...
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

Rock wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, I'll keep bringing it until the day I go home. Who gives a shit what the democrats think or what the republicans do or don't do...
Doesn't it seem hypocritical to have the chance to overturn Roe v Wade, not do it, and then continue to make a political issue out of it every election? Republicans talk the talk, but when they had the chance to do something to overturn Roe v Wade, they sat on thier ass instead and did nothing, so, I don't want to hear you cry about abortion. If you do,cry to the ones who did NOTHING. The Republican party.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
I Love Black Women (May '11) 54 min Tim 235
Shadra Jeane Wilson 10 hr In need of some info 1
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) 13 hr akita96th 229
18 year old moving from CA to Charlotte? 16 hr ToEachIsOwn 2
What the heck is wrong with black people in cha... 17 hr Yep 5
Cmc Biddle Point 21 hr SeekingAdvise 1
i lost my love. Sun lost love 1
•••
•••
•••
Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charlotte Jobs