Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Angier, NC

#48760 Mar 13, 2014
I'm glad you feel that way. How about you paying for the clean up instead of passing it on to Dukes' customers?

NC State Attorney General Roy Cooper says Duke should pay for the clean up out of the 3 billion dollar profit they made last year. Cooper says NC citizens should not be forced to pay for Duke's carelessness.
McCrory says Cooper is politicizing the clean up .

I agree with Cooper.
Return of the Waco wrote:
<quoted text> I'm glad he gutted a useless department. Less regulation is a great thing.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48761 Mar 13, 2014
TSF wrote:
No but you sure are quick to comment on them.
http://www.militarytimes.com/article/20140304 ... Why does Obama and the Democrats hate the military so much?
Stunning, this is the budget written by the PRESIDENT, not Congress.
<quoted text>
Yes, limp wrist, I commented. So what? Don't like your LEADER? I'M not the loser who cuts vets benefits and takes insurance from people with cancer. That's your master, Obama.
TSF

Angier, NC

#48762 Mar 13, 2014
Why do you want to deny her the constitutional protection provided by the 5th amendment? Do you hate the constitution?

If calling Rice "under qualified" is racist, what are all the questions about Obama's competency? Does that make you a racist? Could it even be a possibility that Rice IS under qualified ?
<quoted text> And, an email where she says"tea party questions could be dangerous", and refuses to talk, for fear of being prosecuted for a crime. Of course, you have no comment on the Rutgers people saying Rice is"underqualified", right? You ******* that's what I'd expect from a *******who hates minorities. Bias like yours has no place in America today. Why do you hate Black people so much?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#48765 Mar 13, 2014
TSF wrote:
Why do you want to deny her the constitutional protection provided by the 5th amendment? Do you hate the constitution?
If calling Rice "under qualified" is racist, what are all the questions about Obama's competency? Does that make you a racist? Could it even be a possibility that Rice IS under qualified ?
<quoted text>
You would think you people would know who you are posting to, guess not.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48766 Mar 13, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
You punk**********I love the Constitution, I hate pukes like you who use it to hide behind, maggot. The first Black NSA advisor is UNQUALIFIED??? You lousy racist*****. People like you make me sick.
Ben

Greer, SC

#48767 Mar 13, 2014
"(CNN)-- If you live in 60611, the swank Chicago neighborhood of Streeterville where Oprah Winfrey and actor Vince Vaughn have owned condos, you'd expect your neighborhood to be safe. The same holds true for 60654, where NBA star Dwayne Wade has owned a townhouse.

Together, these coveted zip codes had one murder in 2013, and it didn't even involve a resident. A Wisconsin couple died in an apparent murder-suicide at a downtown hotel.

But a few miles to the west or south, it's a different story.

Neighborhoods like Austin and Englewood -- poorer, less educated, predominantly African-American and infested with gangs -- have murder rates 10 times higher than other Chicago areas.

Despite recent headlines calling Chicago the "murder capital of the U.S.," homicides are rare in most of the city's neighborhoods. Instead, it's a small handful of areas that are to blame, and they've struggled for decades." "How long have the worst cities in the US been under DEMOCRAT control? Oakland - 33 years
Chicago - 79 years
Philadelphia - 58 years
Baltimore - 43 years
Newark - 82 years " FIRST, please note the "".
Ben

Greer, SC

#48768 Mar 13, 2014
TSF wrote:
If you are repeating a lie, you are telling a lie.
<quoted text>
Run Forest, only a punk would leave Charlotte holding the bag and not take care of the obligation. The only person the got anything out of that deal was the mayor, he got a GOV. job. Keep running.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48769 Mar 13, 2014
The racist TSF has no answers. While the democrats refuse to pay the City of Charlotte, he whines sickeningly about Duke Energy, which at least EMPLOYS people. While Democrat states are mired in red ink, he has no comment. While the racists at Rutgers University demand that the first Black person to EVER hold that post be barred from being Commencement Speaker, he pontificates insipidly about our President, as though that makes being a racist monster OK.
Ben

Greer, SC

#48770 Mar 13, 2014
"Military montage

During the last night, as Senator Kerry and retired Admiral Nathman spoke there was a montage of military ships and aircraft,[37] as a tribute to veterans;[38] the ships were Russian warships,[38] and the aircraft were Turkish F-5s.[37] The Democratic National Convention Committee later apologized for the featuring of Russian warships." ROLMAO "Charlotte has received a $50 million grant from the federal government for convention security. The city plans to spend $25 million on its police force.[45] Some of the money has been allocated to police bicycles ($303,596), software ($61,000), and a 'command center upgrade'($704,795). The city also plans to spend $937,852 on officers from neighboring forces.[" Last but not least, "The Democratic Party announced in February 2011 that it would not accept corporate donations to fund the convention.[63] This decision was made to increase the party's populist appeal and create distance from Bank of America and the financial industry.[64] As of June 2012, the convention was $27 million short of its fundraising goals and consequently canceled some planned events.[65](The last DNC raised $33 million from corporate donors.)[66]

The Obama campaign has also received less in union donations than it did in 2008.[52][53]

Corporate sponsors can make in-kind donations such as transportation, as well as host parties.[63] They can also donate to a non-profit called "New American City, Inc.", which is run by the directors of the convention host committee.[52] New American City, incorporated on April 4, 2011, exists to "defray administrative expenses incurred by the host committee organizations".(The host committee, in turn, provides "goods, facilities, equipment and services".)[67]

Donors to this group include Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Duke Energy.[68]

The Party's convention funds are stored in a Bank of America account.[52] The convention also has a $10 million line of credit available from Duke Energy" Now, not for nothing, what happens when you default on a loan???? If your a Democrat, you get a job in Washington.
TSF

Angier, NC

#48771 Mar 13, 2014
Wrong again. Corrections to the cuts were blocked in CONGRESS by your heroic republikans.
<quoted text> Yes, limp wrist, I commented. So what? Don't like your LEADER? I'M not the loser who cuts vets benefits and takes insurance from people with cancer. That's your master, Obama.
TSF

Angier, NC

#48772 Mar 13, 2014
You do not even understand the protections that our constitution gives and why we cannot start cancelling those protections for the people that we do not like. You are an enemy of the US constitution and are too stupid to understand why.
<quoted text> You punk**********I love the Constitution, I hate pukes like you who use it to hide behind, maggot. The first Black NSA advisor is UNQUALIFIED??? You lousy racist*****. People like you make me sick.
TSF

Angier, NC

#48773 Mar 13, 2014
If you want to pay for the clean up of the environmental disaster Duke
's negligence has left on our state, fine. I just do not want to pay for it through increased power bills. Calling the president a racist monster is kind of disrespectful on your part. Of course that can be expected from a commie Putin fan like your self..
The racist TSF has no answers. While the democrats refuse to pay the City of Charlotte, he whines sickeningly about Duke Energy, which at least EMPLOYS people. While Democrat states are mired in red ink, he has no comment. While the racists at Rutgers University demand that the first Black person to EVER hold that post be barred from being Commencement Speaker, he pontificates insipidly about our President, as though that makes being a racist monster OK.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48774 Mar 13, 2014
TSF wrote:
If you want to pay for the clean up of the environmental disaster Duke
's negligence has left on our state, fine. I just do not want to pay for it through increased power bills. Calling the president a racist monster is kind of disrespectful on tour part. Of course that can be expected from a commie Putin fan like your self..
<quoted text>
Let's be clear.I called YOU a racist monster.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48775 Mar 13, 2014
TSF wrote:
You do not even understand the protections that our constitution gives and why we cannot start cancelling those protections for the people that we do not like. You are an enemy of the US constitution and are too stupid to understand why.
<quoted text>
Your a liar and a half wit I never said the Constitution should be changed, just because Democrat thugs use it as a shield. Of course, if enemies of America want to destroy the country, I'm sure you agree with them, as a communist fanatic piece of trash.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48776 Mar 13, 2014
TSF wrote:
Wrong again. Corrections to the cuts were blocked in CONGRESS by your heroic republikans.
<quoted text>
Fool, loyal Republicans are trying to keep Iran from attacking us with nuclear weapons, you moron! There would be no need for corrections, if you scum hadn't cut the benefits to the vets to start with. Which you support totally, lickspittle that you are, comrade TSF.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48779 Mar 13, 2014
Looks like I win. I knew these candy butt liberals couldn't hang with me!! hahahahahaha hahahahahaha,etc.
Hilda Babs Davis

Burgaw, NC

#48780 Mar 13, 2014
GimmeMyCheck wrote:
I think ms marshall will do best to make sure the money continues to flow downhill into the hands of the needy, like me, so i can continue to live without bothering to find a job. our debt isn't that bad yet so lets spend, spend, spend. we don't want someone that will stop us from bleeding our children dry, so vote for the democrats. i know we all want to vote for burr, since he gets overseas funding, but i think the democrats do an admirable job of getting their fair share from the chinese. and why would i vote for someone that would be against using tax money to subsidize abortions? why would i vote for someone concerned with the national debt? why would i vote for someone that's against socialized medicine? why would i vote for someone who believes in the prudent use of our natural resources? I'm not, I'm voting straight democrat.( considering the party, maybe i should say i'm voting a gay democrat ticket)now if i can just get my lazy, fat butt up off the couch to actually go vote ...
Elaine Marshall as SOS for NC has cost our state millions in her incompetence and lack of leadership and knowledge. She went for years allowing corporation's to function without filing the necessary annual reports and paying the state fees due. I've got a list that will knock your socks off where she went as many as 12 yrs with no action. When this was brought to her attention, and I questioned why notices weren't mailed on a monthly basis like DMV and other state agencies, her attorney replied they didn't have funds for bulk mailing, and I replied if she sent the notices out the mailing would more than have been covered by the income they produced. They've changed their system to the point you can't keep up with what has been done with each corp., or filings. Her malfeasance of duty should have required she be replaced years ago. The Demo Atty Gen. replied that it was his job to protect her, guess I was wrong, I thought it was his job to protect the citizens of N.C. The last person we need in any office is Elaine F. Marshall. You could take a 5th grader and they could do a better job.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48781 Mar 13, 2014
The wind turbine lady.
TSF

Angier, NC

#48782 Mar 13, 2014
Oh no. You mean anonymous man. I am just devastated that you do not like me. Sob.
But somehow I must carry on. OK now I'm over it, republican.
<quoted text> Let's be clear.I called YOU a racist monster.
TSF

Angier, NC

#48783 Mar 13, 2014
What? If you understand that we should not go around cancelling the constitution just because we disagree with someone or dislike them, why are you criticizing the protections granted by the constitution? You never answered why we should not grant immunity to the IRS supervisor. By giving her immunity from prosecution, she could not use the 5 th amendment and would be compelled to answer truthfully or face jail for lying. Then we could get at the truth. What is wrong with the truth?
<quoted text> Your a liar and a half wit I never said the Constitution should be changed, just because Democrat thugs use it as a shield. Of course, if enemies of America want to destroy the country, I'm sure you agree with them, as a communist fanatic piece of trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Models 12 min Just saying 1
Jeffrey Husta - Looking For You - Fort Mills (Aug '16) Mon Beware of Him 8
Black women and hairy arm pits Mon landan 3
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Sep 16 Htf 4,972
Why does blacks wob, bweak in an butt rutt each... Sep 15 gOOBER 1
Robertsí loss Sep 14 Htf 2
What the hell is wrong with blacks in charlotte? Sep 12 BarsNsuperStars 16

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance