Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48629 Mar 10, 2014
TSF wrote:
Don't worry about NC teachers losing their jobs. Large numbers are quitting and moving to neighboring states .NC teacher pay is next to last in the nation. That almost accomplishes the republican race to the bottom. I am more concerned with the republican failure to provide even books for public schools. I notice Kansas republikans in control of their state legislature has been ordered by the US supreme court to fund the schools in accordance with their state constitution. Hopefully that will soon happen in NC
<quoted text>
I believe starting pay is soon to be increased to middle of the pack! You recall that, dude?
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48630 Mar 10, 2014
I think all teachers should quit immediately and go to other states where they can find true happiness!!
Rock

Franklin, NC

#48631 Mar 10, 2014
TSF wrote:
I have always opposed abortion. "Partial birth " abortion is nothing but infanticide. Hillary supports abortion. Romney makes money burning the bodies , calls them "medical waste" and claims he opposes abortion. I cannot give political allegiance to either of these persons or their political parties. Every election year, in every office, there are candidates who disagree with my perspective on a number of issues. That leaves me to decide to vote for the one I consider the lesser of evils.
<quoted text>
. I'm glad Romney, " I jest ate me some cheesy grits!" lost. Same with McCain...these tools would be sending our kids to fight Russia if either were in power.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#48632 Mar 10, 2014
Return of the Waco wrote:
In response to a weakening economy, democrats plan to spend all night discussing.... Climate change????
. Yes. Holy shit! Springs-a-coming!! What are we going to do?!
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48633 Mar 10, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. Still gettin payback for serbia and syria. Lawman is now a psychic too; I'm sure there will be an evening slot available for you when Psych goes off the air.
Lawman?? Good grief!!
Ben

Greer, SC

#48634 Mar 10, 2014
TSF wrote:
I have no problem with the private school . I just do not want Islam, or Mormonism, or Christian Science or any other religion taught with my tax dollars because that violates the constitution of the USA. Maybe you have heard of that document.
Who are all these horrible teachers you mention? Name some of them and their schools.
<quoted text>
Oct 30, 2013 - North Carolina high school teacher Miyoshi McMillan conducted a blood typing experiment on Oct. 24, 2013, www.wbtw.com/.../nc-teacher-fired-after-alleg... ...
Bertie County Schools administrators have fired a substitute teacher caught on video cursing and threatening to hit a female student, Oct 30, 2013
A North Carolina public school teacher was fired after having students share needles to determine their ..., www.wcnc.com/.../NC-teacher-fired-for-experim... ;
WCNC&#8209;TV
Oct 29, 2013 - SPRING LAKE, N.C.(AP)-- A Harnett County teacher has been fired after school officials said she allowed biology students to prick themselves ..., myfox8.com/.../randleman-high-teacher-charged... ;
WGHP
Dec 17, 2013 - RANDLEMAN, N.C.-- A former teacher at Randleman High School is ... The school system is going to be in big trouble if they fired him and it ...on and on.....The religion thing is an old issue and beaten to a pulp already.
Bill Palmer-Esq

Bessemer City, NC

#48635 Mar 10, 2014
Who in their right mind would be for school vouchers? The public schools are screwed up enough as it is. Do we need to spookify the private schools with low IQ savages too?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#48636 Mar 10, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>

....The religion thing is an old issue and beaten to a pulp already.
You're right. It is an old issue. It dates back to 1787
ROTW

Charlotte, NC

#48637 Mar 10, 2014
Hey kiddies, here's a prediction for you! Russia will invade Ukraine proper soon!
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48638 Mar 10, 2014
Bill Palmer-Esq wrote:
Who in their right mind would be for school vouchers? The public schools are screwed up enough as it is. Do we need to spookify the private schools with low IQ savages too?
You just ended your sentence with a proposition. You savage!
ROTW

Charlotte, NC

#48639 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text> You just ended your sentence with a proposition. You savage!
If you're going to steal my name, spell correctly loser.
TSF

Angier, NC

#48640 Mar 10, 2014
OMG. Thanks for the research. 5 out of 105036 or 0.004%(four one thousandths of one percent). This has obviously reached epidemic proportions . The spying power meters are at it again. Call out the national guard. Run, hide Chicken Little . You say these people have been fired? I guess they are not teachers any longer.
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Oct 30, 2013 - North Carolina high school teacher Miyoshi McMillan conducted a blood typing experiment on Oct. 24, 2013, www.wbtw.com/.../nc-teacher-fired-after-alleg... ...
Bertie County Schools administrators have fired a substitute teacher caught on video cursing and threatening to hit a female student, Oct 30, 2013
A North Carolina public school teacher was fired after having students share needles to determine their ..., www.wcnc.com/.../NC-teacher-fired-for-experim... ;
WCNC&#8209;TV
Oct 29, 2013 - SPRING LAKE, N.C.(AP)-- A Harnett County teacher has been fired after school officials said she allowed biology students to prick themselves ..., myfox8.com/.../randleman-high-teacher-charged... ;
WGHP
Dec 17, 2013 - RANDLEMAN, N.C.-- A former teacher at Randleman High School is ... The school system is going to be in big trouble if they fired him and it ...on and on.....The religion thing is an old issue and beaten to a pulp already.
Return of the Waco

Buffalo, NY

#48641 Mar 10, 2014
ROTW wrote:
<quoted text> If you're going to steal my name, spell correctly loser.
I'm a gay mental defective. What's your excuse?
Rock

Franklin, NC

#48642 Mar 10, 2014
"Monument Men"...go see it, very good film.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48643 Mar 10, 2014
TSF wrote:
OMG. Thanks for the research. 5 out of 105036 or 0.004%(four one thousandths of one percent). This has obviously reached epidemic proportions . The spying power meters are at it again. Call out the national guard. Run, hide Chicken Little . You say these people have been fired? I guess they are not teachers any longer.
<quoted text>
Thanks, can't speak for Ben, but I know what .004 is. It's the chance the democrats have in 2016!!
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48644 Mar 10, 2014
TSF you never addressed your incorrect info about the cancer patient who died. I guess that means you admit defeat? Ben really cut you a new one!!
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48645 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>I'm a gay mental defective. What's your excuse?
Just say"democrat", it's faster!!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#48646 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text> Thanks, can't speak for Ben, but I know what .004 is. It's the chance the democrats have in 2016!!
Whoever Republicans run, you better quickly "import" millions of communists eligible to vote to have even a remote chance at best.
hole in the wall

Chicago, IL

#48647 Mar 11, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever Republicans run, you better quickly "import" millions of communists eligible to vote to have even a remote chance at best.
cant do that ....they would vote for the RATS
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48648 Mar 11, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Already have millions of communists here. They're called"democrats".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New JR high school 16 hr confused 1
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Mar 24 Timmy_ 4,944
News Belmont man charged in two more home repair fra... (Jul '08) Mar 23 Morningangel59 23
home depot in gastonia sucks (Nov '11) Mar 21 Belmont 22
Charlotte Hospice (HPCCR) Mar 18 I Did Not Need to... 1
Thank God 4 TRUMP Mar 17 Earl 25
Chiva Mar 17 Uhuh 2

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages