Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Return of the Waco

Clemmons, NC

#48171 Mar 3, 2014
TSF thinks all we have to do is bury our heads in the sand...you have to admire the simplicity of that...but not the results...
TSF

Angier, NC

#48172 Mar 3, 2014
Obama has been out maneuvered by circumstance and a smarter adversary . We are in debt up to our eyeballs, have a fractured governance ,have a war weary military, have crumbling infrastructure and a politically divided nation. Russia has a huge budget surplus, a rested and well trained military, a huge nuclear arsenal and a growing economy.
The options:
1. stop the Russians by wiping them off the face of the Earth with nukes. That will also kill the persons you want to save and ourselves, as well as the rest of the world.
2. Issue stern embarrassing warnings which no one believes and give republicans something to carp about other than health care

Which one do you think Obama should take?
Return of the Waco wrote:
Anyway, I'm not going to insult you TSF and State,I think it is counterproductive.Maybe if I quit insulting you guy, you will reciprocate! I guess you could say, I'm disarming unilaterally! Lets see how this works! Obama couldn't be wrong, right??
TSF

Angier, NC

#48173 Mar 3, 2014
Have the Russians bombed Pearl Harbor of attacked the USA in any of our territories?
I just do not think you are thinking clearly of late. The republican noise machine must be scrambling your brain.
Mind our own business ...like we did when Japan bombed Pearl Harbor?
Taxpayer

Rocky Mount, NC

#48174 Mar 3, 2014
TSF, so this is just your simple Math and Reading that the government schools are teaching our children. The House of the Spirits more lies and trash from the government workers that call themselves teachers.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48175 Mar 3, 2014
TSF wrote:
Have the Russians bombed Pearl Harbor of attacked the USA in any of our territories?
I just do not think you are thinking clearly of late. The republican noise machine must be scrambling your brain.
<quoted text>
I think history often repeats itself. We disagree. On another note, I'm in day two of a fast. Supposed to increase mental clarity.(Yeah I can hear it now)!
TSF

Angier, NC

#48176 Mar 3, 2014
It isn't working. Just joking.:)
<quoted text> I think history often repeats itself. We disagree. On another note, I'm in day two of a fast. Supposed to increase mental clarity.(Yeah I can hear it now)!
TSF

Angier, NC

#48177 Mar 3, 2014
Watauga County School Board decided against burning books. I think they had already stopped burning witches years ago. Now those who object to "Spirits" can read Moby Dick as a substitute. FYI: Moby Dick is not about venereal disease that high school boys get.
Taxpayer wrote:
TSF, so this is just your simple Math and Reading that the government schools are teaching our children. The House of the Spirits more lies and trash from the government workers that call themselves teachers.
TSF

Angier, NC

#48178 Mar 3, 2014
Etiquette a Tea Party Everyone has to sit on the same side of the table.

copied
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48180 Mar 3, 2014
TSF wrote:
It isn't working. Just joking.:)
<quoted text>
Ha, was waiting for that! I'm not sure how much
Clarity I want, though.:)
Ben

Greer, SC

#48181 Mar 3, 2014
TSF wrote:
I also read the accounts and believe the facts reveal an entirely different story than the ones presented by the shooters who understandably would not want to face the consequence of their actions. I hope it is ok with you if I think for myself instead of accepting the shooters stories automatically as presented because they are cops.
I have no problem with the mission of LE but I do have a problem with the Mad Dog McCree and Quick Draw McGraw training they are receiving. That paranoia training is counter productive to their mission, dangerous to the public and psychologically harmful to the individuals who carry out the mission of LE.
It is no cover up that LE killings of civilians has become epidemic. Some are clearly necessary and obvious from the circumstance. Others are obviously paranoid over reactions to non threatening situations---- like an old man reaching for a walking cane.
<quoted text>
I wish you would post your links, as I have no crystal ball and just read the newspaper and media accounts. You still don't have the nuts to go make a formal complaint in the interest of civil duty do you? You bash LE on here spouting corruption and have proven not one fact. Could it be that it is all running around in your brain? That seems to be a pattern with you. Accusations and nothing to back it up. Personally, I would think that if any wrong doing happened, in this day of "I'll sue", someone would have hired a mouth piece by now. " A deputy fired shots at a man accused of ramming his police motorcycle with a car Friday evening, according to the Mecklenburg County Sheriff's Office.... The deputy originally tried to pull over the suspect around 4:30 p.m. near " " 2 deputies hurt after cars rammed during burglary ... Christopher Maloney (left) and Timothy Akers (right) are being held in the Caldwell Co.... SAWMILLS, NC (WBTV)- Two burglars allegedly rammed two deputies' patrol cars and ... One of the deputies got out of his car and the suspects came toward him ..." "After 2-year wait in jail, plea deal sets man free | The News-Topic
www.newstopic.net/.../After-2-year-wait-in-ja... ;
Oct 15, 2013 - A Caldwell County man accused of ramming a deputy's patrol car with a stolen truck and then running away, despite having been both shot and ..." And finally "Deputy Sheriff William Mast was shot and killed as he responded to a 911 call with an open line at a trailer home on Hardin Road in Deep Gap, North Carolina, at approximately 1:00 am.

Upon arriving at the scene he began walking towards the house when he was shot in the face. It is believed the subject who shot him intentionally ambushed him. Another deputy with him returned fire killing the suspect." Perhaps Deputy Mast was not "quick" enough.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#48182 Mar 3, 2014
<quoted text> what more is there for me to say? I've been in the trenches here daily, telling it like it is.Wake up, Stowe.This is far more than mere incompetence.
Our jackass of a president may indeed be weakening this nation on purpose but to the world, he just looks incompetent. http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/if-he-bel...
Ben

Greer, SC

#48183 Mar 3, 2014
"out maneuvered by circumstance and a smarter adversary" THAT'S an understatement. In the big, bad world, the free world leader is supposed to be the smartest guy in the room. If not, he should quit of get fired.
Taxpayer

Rocky Mount, NC

#48184 Mar 3, 2014
TSF wrote:
Watauga County School Board decided against burning books. I think they had already stopped burning witches years ago. Now those who object to "Spirits" can read Moby Dick as a substitute. FYI: Moby Dick is not about venereal disease that high school boys get.
<quoted text>
No the School Board to told the parent don't worry what we teach your children, We the state own them and we will teach them how we see fit.
Taxpayer

Rocky Mount, NC

#48185 Mar 3, 2014
TSF wrote:
Etiquette a Tea Party Everyone has to sit on the same side of the table.
copied
Americans standing, defending America from those who hate it and want to destroy it.
Godshound

Savannah, GA

#48186 Mar 3, 2014
U.S. News:

Tea Party Funding Koch Brother Emerge From Anonymity

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-fen...
Godshound

Savannah, GA

#48187 Mar 3, 2014
President George W. Bush was in office when Putin Used the Russian Army to Invade Georgia. Mysteriously the CONservatives had Nothing to say about Putin Invading Georgia.

Maybe the Republican CONservatives didn't notice when Putin Invaded Georgia while GW Bush said nothing.... Maybe they had Lockjaw and couldn't speak out about Putin and Bush.

Seems like this time the CONservatives are wide Awake and running their mouths about Putin and Obama.

GOP should be renamed HOP, Hypocritical Old Party...

George W. Bush Saw Putin's Soul While Conservatives Said Nothing
crooksandliars.com/.../george-w-bush-putin-i-...
5 hours ago ... George W. Bush Saw Putin's Soul While Conservatives Said Nothing ... since he told Putin that there would be consequences if he invaded.

Why Putin Plays Our Presidents for Fools - NationalJournal.com
www.nationaljournal.com/.../why-putin-plays-o... - 20140302
17 hours ago ... In June 2001, George W. Bush and Vladimir Putin ended their first ... and the best interests of his country," Bush said, adding a few sentence later,... on wholly Western logic: surely, Russia won't invade [Georgia, Ukraine,...

News for GW Bush, Putin Invades Georgia, Bush says..

Putin trumps another US President
WSB Radio (blog)- 1 day ago
But can you imagine Putin smiling as if to say,'so what?'... Barack Obama's response to the Russian invasion of Georgia would only invite Putin to ... George W. Bush looked into Putin's soul and thought he saw someone he ...
Godshound

Savannah, GA

#48188 Mar 3, 2014
George W. Bush looked into Putin's eyes and saw Putin's Soul, while conservatives said nothing

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/03/george-w-bu...
Return of the Waco

Bennettsville, SC

#48189 Mar 3, 2014
Koch brothers 59th in donations....Guess who the top two are? Does somebody think it's illegal for Tea Party to have funding?
Godshound

Savannah, GA

#48190 Mar 3, 2014
News for Putin invaded Georgia in 2008- Georgia War

Kerry Warns Putin:'All Options Are On The Table'
TIME (blog)- 3 hours ago
Russian troops invaded the peninsula Saturday, capturing the capital and deploying troops ..... What caused Putin to invade Georgia in 2008?
Ex- CIA Chief: Why We Keep Getting Putin Wrong
Daily Beast
Putin trumps another US President

Russia–Georgia war - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia –Georgia_war - Similar to Russia–Georgia war - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vladimir Putin (Prime Minister).... During the night of 7 to 8 August 2008, Georgia launched a large-scale military offensive ..... soldiers and police in the upper Kodori Gorge area and planning to invade the breakaway region of Abkhazia.
Return of the Waco

Bennettsville, SC

#48191 Mar 3, 2014
Bush misplayed the Georgia solution very badly.Having said that, I ask my liberal friends, what should Bush have done? What do y'all think Obama should do? These are legitimate questions that I'm asking my liberal friends on Topix.My opinion of the Bush handling of the Georgia invasion is simple.He didn't do a damn thing, which is why Russia is in Ukraine today.Dick Gregory is correct about that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What the hell is wrong with blacks in charlotte? 4 hr cathy 1
Ugly Building Downtown Tue Truthful 14
Need a plug Mon Amazed723 8
Where is Boy . Mon Amazed723 5
Fund Balance and the new Middle School Sun confused 5
Need information for Glenn Perkins!! Jun 24 kevin 4
35 mph Jun 23 PO PO 2

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance