Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48045 Feb 28, 2014
Demonazi mayor of NYC forces 700 students out of charter schools.... 93%of these kids... Are minorities..... meanwhile the demonazi War on Free Speech continues unabated.....
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48046 Feb 28, 2014
State of Connecticut draws down on gun owners, threatens those who don't register with jail.... The Demonazi War on Freedom continues unabated....
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48047 Feb 28, 2014
Demonazi propagandists working overtime, demonizing Koch brothers, Fox News, And the Tea Party... The Demonazi War on Dissent continues, unabated...
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48048 Feb 28, 2014
Russian leader Putin almost chokes to death, laughing so hard at Obama threat regarding Ukraine....
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48049 Feb 28, 2014
Return of the Waco wrote:
Why is Lois Lerner asking for immunity?? Why did Lois Lerner take the fifth, against incriminating herself? What did she do that was incriminating??? Fascist democrat controlled media??? Silent......
Demonazi media.... Still silent...
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48050 Feb 28, 2014
Harvard University student writes an editorial, in which she says that the First Amendment, which guarantees free speech, should be abolished. in addition to this, professors with dissenting views should be fired, she said. this is because radical leftism is the only permissible political philosophy. she added that the First Amendment is a barrier to colleges fulfilling their proper role as indoctrination camps.Gosh, isn't that great, when they finally tell the truth? Her name is Sandra Korn..
Demonazi War on Free Speech continues, unabated.....
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48051 Feb 28, 2014
Once again TSF, from what document did you get your supposed Rothschilds quote?? Let's debate it!!
TSF?? You there??

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#48052 Feb 28, 2014
The opinions expressed by my copycats are not mine.I stay off of Topix, for these reasons.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#48054 Feb 28, 2014
Petre wrote:
<quoted text>If you come to France, I watch you and Rock make love with each other while I slap your butt.
Not many people can pass up an opportunity like that.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48055 Feb 28, 2014
TSF? No comment on your"Rothschilds"acc usation? Hmm? I guess not, we both know where it came from,a document already proven to be false....
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48056 Feb 28, 2014
Harvard University student writes an editorial, in which she says that the First Amendment, which guarantees free speech, should be abolished. in addition to this, professors with dissenting views should be fired, she said. this is because radical leftism is the only permissible political philosophy. she added that the First Amendment is a barrier to colleges fulfilling their proper role as indoctrination camps.Gosh, isn't that great, when they finally tell the truth? Her name is Sandra Korn..
The first democrat I've known that told the truth...
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48057 Feb 28, 2014
Much reviled Koch brothers 59 th on list of political contributors.... Guess who is first and second?? The powerful Democracy Alliance, whose tentacles spread across the world, know.... As their propaganda machine against the Koch brothers, the Tea Party, and Fox News revs up.....
The truth will stand when the world is on fire...
Facts Hurt

Manteo, NC

#48058 Feb 28, 2014
We need another community organized red line drawn. So the world can Laugh again at US.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48059 Mar 1, 2014
Harry Reid now a proven liar like his Liar-in-Chief. Demonazi media remains silent, as Lois Lerner asks for"immunity from prosecution"before she will testify before congress, she has already invoked the"fifth"Against self incrimination. Lois is lucky she's not a republican, or she'd get what the Tea Party, the Koch brothers, and Fox News is getting, which is PILLORIED RELENTLESSLY by the Demonazi controlled media!! The latest Demonazi attempt to silence all dissenting media, the action by the FCC to"monitor"news outlets, was repelled by popular outcry, and quietly dropped.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48060 Mar 1, 2014
In the face of Obama/Demonazi weakness and the dismemberment of the American military, an emboldened Russia invades Ukraine. Poland, Romania next up.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#48061 Mar 1, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Not many people can pass up an opportunity like that.
. Been to damn France...ain't nothing like that happened to me... Guess I was in the wrong side of Paris...
Rock

Franklin, NC

#48062 Mar 1, 2014
Facts Hurt wrote:
We need another community organized red line drawn. So the world can Laugh again at US.
yea... That last line in the sand?? Think Putin pissed on it, kicked sand in obama's face and then made out with Michelle... What the hell can wrong this time around?
Rock

Franklin, NC

#48063 Mar 1, 2014
In the face of Obama/Demonazi weakness and the dismemberment of the American military, an emboldened Russia invades Ukraine. Poland, Romania next up.
Poland? Romania? Really? Is Putin afraid that the SS is planning another operation Barborosa?
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48064 Mar 1, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> Poland? Romania? Really? Is Putin afraid that the SS is planning another operation Barborosa?
Think it's far-fetched? Putin wants his empire back. Georgia is next...Russian troops still occupy parts of Georgia...
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48065 Mar 1, 2014
Oddly enough the only real threat to Russian expansionism is Germany with it's modern well trained military.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nickname "Quick"? 6 hr Rhett Butler 4
Ric Flair sucks ! (Jun '14) 6 hr Dr Pill 13
Why was pastor Amy lambert arrested? 18 hr Angel at night 64
Before January 14th, had anyone spoken to Gaige... Sat Michellebanks 2
charles or charlie holt age 5... who is his pa... Apr 19 Truth B. Known 10
Where the boy at in Charlotte ? (Dec '15) Apr 17 Farrell Landon 76
What do you like about Mt. Holly (Mar '10) Apr 16 Moose Knuckle 22

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance