Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47731 Feb 20, 2014
TSF wrote:
I am not disputing your source or numbers.
I am simply asking you to explain what you think your numbers mean. Since you have posted them numerous times, you must attach some meaning to those numbers.
Specifically I am asking why your numbers are so large when the average individual income is only $26,789 per year. Then I am asking why your numbers are so low when the average family income is $82, 843
<quoted text>
This is the former David 523. He just posts links and badgers you to answer them when he never offers any explanation himself. Just a constant PITA.
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#47732 Feb 20, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the former David 523. He just posts links and badgers you to answer them when he never offers any explanation himself. Just a constant PITA.
Ha ha! He can post how he wants.If the link offend thee, pluck it out! Good grief Charlie Brown,TSF.has posted a load of untraceable links.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47733 Feb 20, 2014
Return of the King wrote:
<quoted text> Ha ha! He can post how he wants.If the link offend thee, pluck it out! Good grief Charlie Brown,TSF.has posted a load of untraceable links.
Links are stupid. Always one sided to fit the opinion of the poster by a biased source. I don't bother with them.
TSF

Benson, NC

#47734 Feb 20, 2014
Looks like Connecticut is getting ready to experience cultural diffusion in reverse. Criminalizing 100,000 law abiding citizens to push a politically correct agenda will backfire
on the politicians and idiots pushing these unreasonable and counterproductive measures
Return of the King wrote:
Imagine that. in one day 100,000 people in Connecticut go from being peaceable law abiding citizens to felons.
TSF

Benson, NC

#47735 Feb 20, 2014
Could it possibly be that the reason facts hurt is that someone doesn't have a clue as to WTF his facts mean?
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#47736 Feb 20, 2014
TSF wrote:
Looks like Connecticut is getting ready to experience cultural diffusion in reverse. Criminalizing 100,000 law abiding citizens to push a politically correct agenda will backfire
on the politicians and idiots pushing these unreasonable and counterproductive measures
<quoted text>
I think you are correct.I was wondering how far people could be pushed by govt.(left or right), before they just said"NO".
Facts Hurt

Rockville, MD

#47737 Feb 20, 2014
TSF wrote:
Could it possibly be that the reason facts hurt is that someone doesn't have a clue as to WTF his facts mean?
No the FACT is that you are an idiot- I posted links, you babble bullsh$t. I hope you have not or don't reproduce. You are a brainwashed ward of the state. You are our tax dollars at work - or NOT
FACTS HURT
Facts Hurt

Rockville, MD

#47738 Feb 20, 2014
The czar golfs with billionaire Larry Ellison in drought stricken California. WOW what a community Organizer he is, playing on a plush course with another of his billionaire buddies while water us scarce. The sign of a great leader - lol

http://www.mercurynews.com/business/ci_251577...
Facts Hurt

Rockville, MD

#47739 Feb 20, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Links are stupid. Always one sided to fit the opinion of the poster by a biased source. I don't bother with them.
Kinda like what you blabber ( a one sided, biased blabber) you hypocrite. LOL you are stupid- there is no doubt. You just proved it with that gem.
Schizo -TSF = The Stupid Fu<K
Why didn't Kay Hogface come back to NC when the czar was there a couple weeks ago? LOL
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47740 Feb 20, 2014
Facts Hurt wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda like what you blabber ( a one sided, biased blabber) you hypocrite. LOL you are stupid- there is no doubt. You just proved it with that gem.
Schizo -TSF = The Stupid Fu<K
Why didn't Kay Hogface come back to NC when the czar was there a couple weeks ago? LOL
And you don't give one sided blabber supported by some other dumb asses linked opinion of moronic right wing shit? That makes you a double dumb bastard.
Facts Hurt

Rockville, MD

#47741 Feb 20, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't give one sided blabber supported by some other dumb asses linked opinion of moronic right wing shit? That makes you a double dumb bastard.
Good grade school comeback you schizo, stupid a$$hat. You are STUPID
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#47742 Feb 20, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
State, unless he's gotten the rabies,I don't think this is David 523....
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#47743 Feb 20, 2014
Calm down"Facts Hurt".We have political paralysis in America.State will never change his views.He believes in the liberal thing. Given half a chance he will converse in a civil manner.That's all you can ask anyone on Topix, which is a rough media, to be sure.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47744 Feb 20, 2014
Facts Hurt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grade school comeback you schizo, stupid a$$hat. You are STUPID
Says the well known dumb bastard who "Can't think without a link"
Return of the Drag Queen

Tampa, FL

#47745 Feb 20, 2014
Hi everybody it's me waco again, just being a tick in your ass.This moniker sounds more like me than Return of the King.It sounds more gay.
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#47746 Feb 20, 2014
Return of the Drag Queen wrote:
Hi everybody it's me waco again, just being a tick in your ass.This moniker sounds more like me than Return of the King.It sounds more gay.
Gosh, you know,"Return of the Drag Queen"does sound a tad"gay".
TSF

Benson, NC

#47747 Feb 21, 2014
No, the fact is that I asked you simple questions that you refuse or cannot answer. Name calling will not cover up that fact . I don't use tax dollars, I produce them.
Facts Hurt wrote:
<quoted text>
No the FACT is that you are an idiot- I posted links, you babble bullsh$t. I hope you have not or don't reproduce. You are a brainwashed ward of the state. You are our tax dollars at work - or NOT
FACTS HURT
TSF

Benson, NC

#47748 Feb 21, 2014
How much did our republikan legislature pay for PowerSchool by Person Inc. of Bloomington MN ?

This highly advanced computer program cannot accurately keep student's grades, cannot accurately figure GPA, has resulted in NC schools inability to produce transcripts for college applications, cannot accurately keep attendance records ,loses data and has ruined a school year for seniors gradating in 2014.

There is a reason that NC would not allow a republikan majority for over 100 years.
TSF

Benson, NC

#47749 Feb 21, 2014
NC Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) puts the wrong address on personal information including social security numbers. They made that simple error--50,000 times. DHHS was also behind over 6 months in sending out checks so that the feds were threatening to stop funding until competence was established. The McCrory appointed director Wos has not been fired. McCrory can get a short order cook who hurt his wittle feewings fired, but he cannot fire the director of DHHS who has totally and completely screwed up?

There is a reason NC would not allow a republican majority for a century.
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#47750 Feb 21, 2014
Democrats preparing to announce cuts to Medicaid that will have a direct effect on the elderly, in a desperate attempt to fund Obamacare .Time for Grandma and Grandpa to jump over the cliff, as they are slowing down the progress of Obamacare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Hates Poor White Folks 1 hr MarkJ- 3
guitar center sucks Thu Well Well 12
Cam's pimped out again Dec 8 Boogie Man 6
The ex gov visits Trump Dec 8 Boogie Man 3
Pat McCory lost by 10,000 votes, 300,000 Illega... Dec 8 See 4
News Social media's impact in Keith Lamont Scott case Dec 8 Fred Herbert 1
News Charlotte strip club loses ABC license for hist... Dec 6 Fred Herbert 5

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance