Rock

Sylva, NC

#47675 Feb 19, 2014
Ben wrote:
" In her hear-me-roar mode, Hillary Clinton told an audience of New York University students Thursday that the best thing a woman in public life could do was not take it personally.ďItís important to learn how to take criticism seriously but not personally, and to do that you have to be willing to hear what others who are your critics are saying and to evaluate where they are coming from,Ē she said.
What a relief to know that the woman who felt persecuted by the world in her husbandís administration has learned an important life lesson. Now all she has to do is spread the gospel to her supporters. Donít be a whiny woman seems to sum it up the best. Stop craving victimhood, ladies!"
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/02/18/3942225...
. Too bad she didn't take her own damn advise 453 years ago; she might have turned out to be a decent lady...
Rock

Sylva, NC

#47676 Feb 19, 2014
TSF wrote:
Ahh yes. The good old days that never were back in 2008. Failing banks, 1 millions jobs per month being LOST, stock market crashing, US auto industry bankrupt, fraudulent securities called derivatives, WorldCom, Enron, 10 trillion dollars national debt with 1/2 trillion per year in interest only, exploding deficit. Obama just didn't fix the republican crash fast enough
<quoted text>
. "Let's say it together TSF, it was BOTH parties who pissed on America and said it was rain." Wash, rinse and repeat.
Rock

Sylva, NC

#47677 Feb 19, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
Low life NRA Republican, Ted Nugent, calling the President of the US " a subhuman mongrel". Who does he think he is to demean the office of the President in this disrespectful manner?
1st amendment State. Bush was basically called a retarded, brain dead clown rapist for 8 years... I'm sure he didn't curl into the fetal position when he heard that...Obama is a big boy; he can handle the shit storm too...
Rock

Sylva, NC

#47678 Feb 19, 2014
Yea, what's up with the NRA did law man? Thought you liked a well armed public.
TSF

Lillington, NC

#47679 Feb 19, 2014
Rock, I agree. Both parties are still pissing down our back and trying to claim its raining.
Crazy part is that most voters , of each party, firmly believe the BS spewed forth by their party's simplistic noise machines..
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. "Let's say it together TSF, it was BOTH parties who pissed on America and said it was rain." Wash, rinse and repeat.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47680 Feb 19, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> 1st amendment State. Bush was basically called a retarded, brain dead clown rapist for 8 years... I'm sure he didn't curl into the fetal position when he heard that...Obama is a big boy; he can handle the shit storm too...
The office of the President was never demeaned in this way under Bush and you know it. I hear Republicans all the time say, "I don't hate the man, Obama. I hate his policies"...Bull shit. Ted Nugent was not referring to his politcies. He was referring to the person. If the Taliban called your President a "subhuman mongrel", would you take sides with them? Just glad that I don't support the same party as Ted Nugent.
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#47682 Feb 19, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
The office of the President was never demeaned in this way under Bush and you know it. I hear Republicans all the time say, "I don't hate the man, Obama. I hate his policies"...Bull shit. Ted Nugent was not referring to his politcies. He was referring to the person. If the Taliban called your President a "subhuman mongrel", would you take sides with them? Just glad that I don't support the same party as Ted Nugent.
Hello officer State. This is my new Topix name.Or, you can call me"The artist formerly known as waco".Artist,a-hole, whatever makes you happy. I think that Obama thinks he is doing the right thing.I really can't hate the guy.He is just wrong.He's highly intelligent, obviously sensitive.Frankly I find it hard to believe that he orders drone strikes, but there you have it, people are complex.Ted is sadly, an idiot. Idiots are not contained only in one political party. Hard tines are coming, my Topix friend.Very hard times.I wonder what will happen.I'm resigned to the worst, however. The American empire is beginning to crumble, I must hasten to add, that's only my humble opinion. Perhaps you think the best is next to come?
TSF

Lillington, NC

#47683 Feb 19, 2014
My fear is that all this political pessimism will turn into a self fulfilling prophesy. That would be sad but not totally unexpected. Never, in the history of mankind have a people had such bounty as the American people, yet they bitch whine cry and attack each other because they cannot have more and cannot have everything like they want it. Its like a nation of spoiled brats self destructing. Hopefully, it will turn around and cycle the other direction soon.
Return of the King wrote:
<quoted text> Hello officer State. This is my new Topix name.Or, you can call me"The artist formerly known as waco".Artist,a-hole, whatever makes you happy. I think that Obama thinks he is doing the right thing.I really can't hate the guy.He is just wrong.He's highly intelligent, obviously sensitive.Frankly I find it hard to believe that he orders drone strikes, but there you have it, people are complex.Ted is sadly, an idiot. Idiots are not contained only in one political party. Hard tines are coming, my Topix friend.Very hard times.I wonder what will happen.I'm resigned to the worst, however. The American empire is beginning to crumble, I must hasten to add, that's only my humble opinion. Perhaps you think the best is next to come?
Rock

Sylva, NC

#47684 Feb 19, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
. Bullshit. You can make a better point than that.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47685 Feb 19, 2014
Return of the King wrote:
<quoted text> Hello officer State. This is my new Topix name.Or, you can call me"The artist formerly known as waco".Artist,a-hole, whatever makes you happy. I think that Obama thinks he is doing the right thing.I really can't hate the guy.He is just wrong.He's highly intelligent, obviously sensitive.Frankly I find it hard to believe that he orders drone strikes, but there you have it, people are complex.Ted is sadly, an idiot. Idiots are not contained only in one political party. Hard tines are coming, my Topix friend.Very hard times.I wonder what will happen.I'm resigned to the worst, however. The American empire is beginning to crumble, I must hasten to add, that's only my humble opinion. Perhaps you think the best is next to come?
Fortunatey, I am not as pesemistic as you. I think you would be hard pressed to find an idiiot on our side that is the equal of Ted Nugent. But, I will hear you out.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47687 Feb 19, 2014
pesimistic...sorry, King of the Spelling Bee
Facts Hurt

Washington, DC

#47688 Feb 19, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
How about bill maher - he wishes personal misfortune on right leaning people. msnbc does the same - both talentless maher and the whole crew of msnbc do this DAILY. BTW how much cum can Chris Matthews slug from the czar? I am betting a quart a day. Just saying. His husband must be jealous. And now the WH wants spies in the newsrooms -what a shredding a freedom. Bill ayres must be happy
Facts Hurt

Washington, DC

#47689 Feb 19, 2014
Record number of food stamp recipients in 2013 - Wow another change.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2013/03/29/f...
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47690 Feb 19, 2014
Facts Hurt wrote:
Record number of food stamp recipients in 2013 - Wow another change.
Yes, the numbers really rose when Bush tanked the economy and hundreds of thousands lost their jobs. How is welfare for the rich doing?
Facts Hurt

Washington, DC

#47691 Feb 19, 2014
Wow the US has the highest corporate tax rate in the industrialized world. WOW
Facts Hurt

Washington, DC

#47692 Feb 19, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the numbers really rose when Bush tanked the economy and hundreds of thousands lost their jobs. How is welfare for the rich doing?
This 2014 moron. And as a matter of fact under czar obummer the rich have gotten richer and the middle class has SUNK. Thanks for bringing it up oh challenged one.
Median income June 2009 54478
Median income June 2013 52098

Bush has been out of office for over 5 years dumba$$. How pathetic you are. Lol. Keep grasping for straws. Dummycrats are saddened they voted the COMMUNITY ORGANIZER in for the second time bahahahahah what a vote of confidence.
Facts Hurt

Washington, DC

#47693 Feb 19, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Rich got richer

TSF

Lillington, NC

#47694 Feb 19, 2014
Facts are very interesting and their meaning is of utmost importance. So, I have questions about your facts and I need help with their meaning.
1. Since the median individual income in 2013 was $26, 989, why are your numbers so high?
2. since the average household income in 2013 was $71,274, why are your numbers so low?
3. Are your numbers for A. individual incomes or B. for household incomes or C. for family incomes?
4. Since you have listed those numbers three times in one day, I am curious about what stunning meaning these numbers reveal.
Facts Hurt wrote:
<quoted text>
This 2014 moron. And as a matter of fact under czar obummer the rich have gotten richer and the middle class has SUNK. Thanks for bringing it up oh challenged one.
Median income June 2009 54478
Median income June 2013 52098
Bush has been out of office for over 5 years dumba$$. How pathetic you are. Lol. Keep grasping for straws. Dummycrats are saddened they voted the COMMUNITY ORGANIZER in for the second time bahahahahah what a vote of confidence.
TSF

Lillington, NC

#47695 Feb 19, 2014
Mechanical question:

So a deranged drunk republikan train engineer has us full throttle at high speed on the wrong track headed in the wrong direction toward total disaster.. We notice the error and put a different black democrat engineer at the controls. He pulls the throttle off and puts on the brakes. Why doesn't the train instantly start moving in the correct direction ? Why does the black democrat fall far short of accomplishing that miracle ? Republikan passengers sober up, can't remember what really happened and demand that the deranged drunk drive the train again. No thanks.
Facts Hurt

Capitol Heights, MD

#47696 Feb 20, 2014
TSF wrote:
Facts are very interesting and their meaning is of utmost importance. So, I have questions about your facts and I need help with their meaning.
1. Since the median individual income in 2013 was $26, 989, why are your numbers so high?
2. since the average household income in 2013 was $71,274, why are your numbers so low?
3. Are your numbers for A. individual incomes or B. for household incomes or C. for family incomes?
4. Since you have listed those numbers three times in one day, I am curious about what stunning meaning these numbers reveal.
<quoted text>
Forgot I had to spoon feed you - links provided and please provide yours

Median family income for 2013 with NYT link at $52100

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/22/us/politics...

Median family income for June 2009 - with the link $54478

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/22/medi...

HOUSEHOLD. It is a shame your blaming a predecessor when the community organizer has had office for over 5 years. Polls are showing that you are about the only one that believes your lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
powpow 2 hr Loki79 11
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) Sun Donawa 22
bggb (Aug '14) Sun gab 159
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Sat isostrawberry 155
Tiffany Wright - WSOC-TV (Apr '14) May 21 Former co-worker 8
News Police ID Woman Fatally Shot At Apartment Complex (Mar '06) May 20 barry 15
outlaws mc (Jun '10) May 20 jls1313 59
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]