Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Benson, NC

#47694 Feb 19, 2014
Facts are very interesting and their meaning is of utmost importance. So, I have questions about your facts and I need help with their meaning.
1. Since the median individual income in 2013 was $26, 989, why are your numbers so high?
2. since the average household income in 2013 was $71,274, why are your numbers so low?
3. Are your numbers for A. individual incomes or B. for household incomes or C. for family incomes?
4. Since you have listed those numbers three times in one day, I am curious about what stunning meaning these numbers reveal.
Facts Hurt wrote:
<quoted text>
This 2014 moron. And as a matter of fact under czar obummer the rich have gotten richer and the middle class has SUNK. Thanks for bringing it up oh challenged one.
Median income June 2009 54478
Median income June 2013 52098
Bush has been out of office for over 5 years dumba$$. How pathetic you are. Lol. Keep grasping for straws. Dummycrats are saddened they voted the COMMUNITY ORGANIZER in for the second time bahahahahah what a vote of confidence.
TSF

Benson, NC

#47695 Feb 19, 2014
Mechanical question:

So a deranged drunk republikan train engineer has us full throttle at high speed on the wrong track headed in the wrong direction toward total disaster.. We notice the error and put a different black democrat engineer at the controls. He pulls the throttle off and puts on the brakes. Why doesn't the train instantly start moving in the correct direction ? Why does the black democrat fall far short of accomplishing that miracle ? Republikan passengers sober up, can't remember what really happened and demand that the deranged drunk drive the train again. No thanks.
Facts Hurt

Columbia, MD

#47696 Feb 20, 2014
TSF wrote:
Facts are very interesting and their meaning is of utmost importance. So, I have questions about your facts and I need help with their meaning.
1. Since the median individual income in 2013 was $26, 989, why are your numbers so high?
2. since the average household income in 2013 was $71,274, why are your numbers so low?
3. Are your numbers for A. individual incomes or B. for household incomes or C. for family incomes?
4. Since you have listed those numbers three times in one day, I am curious about what stunning meaning these numbers reveal.
<quoted text>
Forgot I had to spoon feed you - links provided and please provide yours

Median family income for 2013 with NYT link at $52100

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/22/us/politics...

Median family income for June 2009 - with the link $54478

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/22/medi...

HOUSEHOLD. It is a shame your blaming a predecessor when the community organizer has had office for over 5 years. Polls are showing that you are about the only one that believes your lies.
TSF

Benson, NC

#47698 Feb 20, 2014
. Question 1. was: When the average individual income was $26,989, why are your numbers so high? Since you have revealed that your figures are for families, with the average family income at $82,843 per year, why are your numbers so low?
So how do you explain the fact that average income is so much higher than than your reported median income? What meaning do you attach to your numbers if I accept them without question?
I did not attach "blame" to anyone for anything. I'm just trying to determine the meaning of your "facts".
Facts Hurt wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot I had to spoon feed you - links provided and please provide yours
Median family income for 2013 with NYT link at $52100
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/22/us/politics...
Median family income for June 2009 - with the link $54478
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/22/medi...
HOUSEHOLD. It is a shame your blaming a predecessor when the community organizer has had office for over 5 years. Polls are showing that you are about the only one that believes your lies.
Rock

Spartanburg, SC

#47699 Feb 20, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
. Damn son, what the hell are you doing up at 3 in the morning?
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#47700 Feb 20, 2014
Black teen in MN.kills 20 year old white man in"knockout game"with deadly punch....teen gets ten years...
TSF

Benson, NC

#47701 Feb 20, 2014
Uh oh. 18 DENR employees have received subpoenas to appear before a federal grand jury in reference to possible criminal charges relate to the Duke coal ash spill into the Dan River. Those include John Skvarla the director ,a McCrory appointee. Skvarla said " Any implication or allegation that DENR and Duke Energy got together to make some smoky backroom deal for a nominal fine is just nonsense."
I agree that 's ridiculous.
I don't think Skvarla even smokes and a deal like that would more likely happen someplace like NorthRidge Country Club golf course.
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#47702 Feb 20, 2014
Funny...nobody cares about that...no"racist"ove rtones....no Al Sharpton screaming for"justice"....no marchers threatening retaliation....the kid is just dead...the killer will get out in a couple years....
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#47703 Feb 20, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. Damn son, what the hell are you doing up at 3 in the morning?
Boy on that crack....
TSF

Benson, NC

#47704 Feb 20, 2014
More NC uhhhhhh ohh, --- Repulikan Robert Pittinger's name has been added to the list of 36 republican congressmen working behind the scenes with John Boehner and Obama to get immigration reform amnesty for illegal aliens. Since our NC legislature has already passed a law inviting them to NC, I suppose they will all come to NC. All 13 million of them.
TSF

Benson, NC

#47705 Feb 20, 2014
That is how it is when you work on call. And I'm back in the game today.
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. Damn son, what the hell are you doing up at 3 in the morning?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#47706 Feb 20, 2014
Fidelity Investments announced Tuesday, that American workers 401K earnings have more than doubled, since 2009....
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#47707 Feb 20, 2014
TSF wrote:
More NC uhhhhhh ohh,--- Repulikan Robert Pittinger's name has been added to the list of 36 republican congressmen working behind the scenes with John Boehner and Obama to get immigration reform amnesty for illegal aliens. Since our NC legislature has already passed a law inviting them to NC, I suppose they will all come to NC. All 13 million of them.
Cheer up! 13 million more democrats on food stamps! Ysyy! Y'all win!
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#47708 Feb 20, 2014
TSF wrote:
That is how it is when you work on call. And I'm back in the game today.
<quoted text>
You never know when someone will need some High German translations in the middle of the night.
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#47709 Feb 20, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Fidelity Investments announced Tuesday, that American workers 401K earnings have more than doubled, since 2009....
Must be because of something George Bush did! After all, he's responsible for everything, according to Obama!
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#47710 Feb 20, 2014
Employers squeeze 401k plans, from JP MORGAN and FACEBOOK to Oracle...delaying vesting, and matching funds....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#47711 Feb 20, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
The famous"Go Blue Forever",a true"root for my team"person.
TSF

Benson, NC

#47712 Feb 20, 2014
Illegal aliens will not be able to vote until they become citizens even though NC republikans give them amnesty from deportation. It just gives NC sweat shop owners a greater pool of low paid workers to take advantage of . The best thing about illegals is that you do not have to pay social security taxes on them or keep any records. Big savings on workers comp also. The labor savings by employers is not offset by the financial burden shifted onto taxpayers for emergency room visits, child protective services, public schools, etc. The employers will not be sharing equally in the tax burden because of tax breaks for the
You would think that republikans and Gov McCrory have put enough NC citizens out of work already, but McCrory had to get a short order cook fired at the beginning of this week.
Return of the King wrote:
<quoted text> Cheer up! 13 million more democrats on food stamps! Ysyy! Y'all win!
TSF

Benson, NC

#47713 Feb 20, 2014
. After 8 years of constant republican Bush speak, everyone already knows that everything is really Clinton's fault .
Return of the King wrote:
<quoted text> Must be because of something George Bush did! After all, he's responsible for everything, according to Obama!
TSF

Benson, NC

#47714 Feb 20, 2014
comical info found on TP site: the idiots believe this junk brought to you by republikans. Run, hide, soil your jeans Hennie Penny, the sky is fallng, be afraid, very afraid, vote for republikans

Deborah Tavares details the dangers of SMART meters on your home. They emit dangerous radiation. Their constant presence disrupts the immune system. It is a source for constant anxiety. It is designed to spy on your family and transmit the data to the NSA. If you are exposed to Smart Meters long enough, it is fatal. It is the ultimate soft kill weapon and they are being forcibly installed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dining recommendations Jan 13 hungry 2
Where is Boy . (Jun '17) Jan 12 Amber 8
Plug me in (Jul '17) Jan 12 Amber 6
Why was pastor Amy lambert arrested? (Apr '17) Jan 12 Jenb343 49
Where the boy at in Charlotte ? (Dec '15) Jan 12 Amber 80
Need boy, girl, bud Jan 12 Amber 5
# boycott NFL Jan 12 Truthdude 2

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance