Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#47311 Feb 12, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
Obama signed an Executive Order today where all Federal government contract workers will make a minimum of $10.10 an hour. Is there anyone who can argue this decision of raising the standard of living for these folks?
Just curious.What Federal contract workers were getting minimum wage?
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#47312 Feb 12, 2014
TSF wrote:
He got a clean bill because the republikans didn't want to shoot themselves and the USA in the foot again like they did last November. The debt belongs to CONGRESS. The y approved the expenditures. Making the payments is the responsibility of CONGRESS.
It would be like me refusing to pay my credit card payments until Obama did what I wanted him to do. I would only harm myself and Obama wouldn't give a damn. Then I could whine that Obama refused to negotiate and everyone would laugh their ass off at the stupidity because it didn't cost them anything.
Last November, people didn't laugh because the idiots playing games with our money cost the USA and its taxpayers over 24 billion dollars.
<quoted text>
They say no , and you get mad.They say yes, and you get mad. Hard to please.
Dems for Social Progress

Lenoir, NC

#47313 Feb 12, 2014
They removed my post about Bush.Topix censorship at it's finest.
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#47314 Feb 12, 2014
600,000 fewer people sign up for Obamacare in January than in December. White House figures of 3.3 million having signed up coming under fire, as White House refuses to release number of people actually paying for their policy. Liberal Democrat scholar who voted for Obama says Obama power grab is illegal. Democratic politicians running away from Obamacare as fast as they can.
Rock

Sylva, NC

#47315 Feb 12, 2014
Dems for Social Progress wrote:
They removed my post about Bush.Topix censorship at it's finest.
They took off your post but left some of this other infant bullshit on? No one is censoring anything here.
Dems for Social Progress

Lenoir, NC

#47316 Feb 12, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> They took off your post but left some of this other infant bullshit on? No one is censoring anything here.
Wrong.They aren't worried about the stupidity.They are worried about the truth getting out about Republican corruption. You are almost intelligent.Try to think.
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#47318 Feb 13, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>What about Social Progress for bipolar gays?That seems to be a subject Obama and his Dems are sweeping under the carpet,as I should know all too well.
Hey fake waco,I'm bipolar with a lot of gay friends,get it right next time,I'M NOT GAY!
Tom D

Tampa, FL

#47319 Feb 13, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
600,000 fewer people sign up for Obamacare in January than in December. White House figures of 3.3 million having signed up coming under fire, as White House refuses to release number of people actually paying for their policy. Liberal Democrat scholar who voted for Obama says Obama power grab is illegal. Democratic politicians running away from Obamacare as fast as they can.
I haven't heard from you in over a week waco. What's going on? I sent you 2 voicemails and no answer. Are you OK? Give me a call when you get this message. Miss you!
hole in the wall

Newark, NJ

#47320 Feb 13, 2014
<quoted text> Wrong.They aren't worried about the stupidity.They are worried about the truth getting out about Republican corruption. You are almost intelligent.Try to think.
Well theres all kinds of demoRAT corruption these days to watch.Hang around here long enough an you will see all the brainwashed obama lover.
Rock

Sylva, NC

#47321 Feb 13, 2014
<quoted text> Wrong.They aren't worried about the stupidity.They are worried about the truth getting out about Republican corruption. You are almost intelligent.Try to think.
. Try readin some of these posts genius and see what's left on...nobody gives a shit about bush the elder or bush the younger; that's old news son...get with the damn program and stop whining and post yer bullshite too...
Rock

Sylva, NC

#47322 Feb 13, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
Obama signed an Executive Order today where all Federal government contract workers will make a minimum of $10.10 an hour. Is there anyone who can argue this decision of raising the standard of living for these folks?
How bout the rest of us?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47323 Feb 13, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> How bout the rest of us?
Obama supports that, but Republicans are blocking that proposal. Isn't that surprising? 4 States have enacted changes to increase the minimum wage, but you can bet that NC will not be one of them. It is a good proposal that would probably eliminate many of the working poor from the welfare roles. Isn't that a Republican goal? Why are they blocking giving people who work a chance to be more self reliant? Call your Republican representatives in Raleigh and ask them why?
hole in the wall

Newark, NJ

#47324 Feb 13, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama supports that, but Republicans are blocking that proposal. Isn't that surprising? 4 States have enacted changes to increase the minimum wage, but you can bet that NC will not be one of them. It is a good proposal that would probably eliminate many of the working poor from the welfare roles. Isn't that a Republican goal? Why are they blocking giving people who work a chance to be more self reliant? Call your Republican representatives in Raleigh and ask them why?
minimum wage was 3.35$ anhour when I went to work .I worked my way up over the years an now I make damn good money now.So change jobs to make more money.
Allen

Lenoir, NC

#47325 Feb 13, 2014
2016 is big.The fracture In the Democrat Party is getting worse everyday.This fracture is over Obamacare.More and more people are getting the bad news about Obamacare on a daily basis.Inflated sign up numbers can only camouflage the truth not suppress it.Almost no one in this country is actually receiving treatment from Obamacare coverage at this time. Security on the Obamacare website is non existent.The Democrat Party will have to answer for its sins in 2016
Semi tough

Lenoir, NC

#47326 Feb 13, 2014
how many federal contractors are receiving minimum wage at this time? anybody got any figures?
Semi tough

Lenoir, NC

#47327 Feb 13, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
<quoted text> minimum wage was 3.35$ anhour when I went to work .I worked my way up over the years an now I make damn good money now.So change jobs to make more money.
Democrats don't like to change jobs. they really don't even want to work. they want other people to support them.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#47328 Feb 13, 2014
What flies across your head is that if they stopped making the debt, we could start paying off the debt.
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> They say no , and you get mad.They say yes, and you get mad. Hard to please.
Dems for Social Progress

Lenoir, NC

#47329 Feb 13, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. Try readin some of these posts genius and see what's left on...nobody gives a shit about bush the elder or bush the younger; that's old news son...get with the damn program and stop whining and post yer bullshite too...
You are incapable of clear thinking. Hillary Clinton will be by far the greatest president this country has ever had.Surely even a caveman such as yourself can see that the Republican Party has no answer to Hillary Clinton.Name just one Republican who has even a small chance of success.There are none.People such as yourself are an endangered species I'll be glad to see you go.
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#47330 Feb 13, 2014
TSF wrote:
What flies across your head is that if they stopped making the debt, we could start paying off the debt.
<quoted text>
You I know as well as I do that our entire government is owned by special interest lobbyist.As a matter of fact I'm sure you support lobbyists for causes that you endorse.There's the problem.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47331 Feb 13, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
<quoted text> minimum wage was 3.35$ anhour when I went to work .I worked my way up over the years an now I make damn good money now.So change jobs to make more money.
Just another Republican excuse for not allowing people a decent wage. I just can't imagine anyone not supporting a minimum wage raise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blow you ACL out Cam Newton 5 hr COLDHARDTRUTH 3
randy dale adkins fireman sends nude's 6 hr cock blocker 2
Poll Do you think women with hairy armpits are ok (Jan '09) 7 hr pope 552
What is the best little town in North Carolina? (May '08) 8 hr Justin 169
united air temp scam Feb 4 Becky 1
Kyle Fleischmann (May '11) Feb 3 Omg 9
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Feb 3 Disintegrating IBM 296
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages