Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Ben

Greer, SC

#46700 Jan 29, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the KKK, we are so glad they left us. It is like when you have a big gut full of junk food, you are so glad to get rid of the waste. Glad that 15% of shit has now become your shit.
Someone said you sound bitter, I believe it is the real you. Now, I wonder why Topix monitors let you keep posting foul language. Grow up and try to articulate without obscenity. How old are you?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46701 Jan 29, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
Angry Ivory Coast mob attacks gay rights office there.Apparently they haven't been brainwashed yet to approve of"homosexual rights".

You might like living there. It sounds like your kind of place....Or, better yet, Russia. You would like living under a President named Putin. He shares your same values. Get used to the fact that every citizen in America will some day all have the same rights, whether you like them or not will be of no concern.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46702 Jan 29, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You sound bitter.
Bitter about the KKK becoming Tea Party members? Yes, I sure am bitter about that. If we have any more left, please take them too. They are easy to identify. They can't say Obama without "N" in the front. You know who they are.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46703 Jan 29, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Someone said you sound bitter, I believe it is the real you. Now, I wonder why Topix monitors let you keep posting foul language. Grow up and try to articulate without obscenity. How old are you?
Obviously, now fake waco has become fake state
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46704 Jan 29, 2014
....and fake Ben
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#46705 Jan 29, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitter about the KKK becoming Tea Party members? Yes, I sure am bitter about that. If we have any more left, please take them too. They are easy to identify. They can't say Obama without "N" in the front. You know who they are.
The racist is you
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46706 Jan 29, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
<quoted text> The racist is you
Now, how is that?
waco1909

Greer, SC

#46707 Jan 29, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, now fake waco has become fake state
Is someone posting in your Topix name?
waco1909

Greer, SC

#46708 Jan 29, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
....and fake Ben
Fake Ben? Usually the fake posters say pretty bad things.Don't see it here.
waco1909

Greer, SC

#46709 Jan 29, 2014
State I'd say our politics are straightforward.If a poster saying he is you, says he is voting republican, we can safely assume it's not you.The same applies to me.I just.try to have fun with the nasty fake posters.They have no sense of humor.
waco1909

Greer, SC

#46710 Jan 29, 2014
So, State, who you backing for democrat candidate?
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46711 Jan 29, 2014
Are the banks failing like they were in 2008? No
Is Wall Street crashing like it was in 2008? No
Is the US economy losing 1 million jobs per month like 2008? No. We are gaining jobs slowly.
Is the US auto industry failing? No. They cannot produce cars fast enough to fill orders.
Are 1 million + workers employed supplying parts and materials to the auto industry? Yes
Has the deficit been cut in half? Yes.

You think a growing economy is worse than a crashing economy? Are you on crack or Koch?
waco1909 wrote:
I've never seen a president get up and say that things are worse after he's been in office five years...gotta give Obama credit, not a tactic you see very much....
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46712 Jan 29, 2014
Drunk Republikans drivers crashed the economy and now blame Obama because hasn't fixed their damage fast enough. Why? They want voters to give them the keys to economy again No hanks. The pubs need to attend rehab before I would trust them in the outhouse with a muzzle on..
waco1909

Greer, SC

#46713 Jan 29, 2014
TSF wrote:
Is the US economy losing 1 million jobs per month like 2008? No. We are gaining jobs slowly.
Is the US auto industry failing? No. They cannot produce cars fast enough to fill orders.
Are 1 million + workers employed supplying parts and materials to the auto industry? Yes
You think a growing economy is worse than a crashing economy? Are you on crack or Koch?
<quoted text>
Not so fast,Kemosabi! Obama TRIPLED THE DEFICIT before be cut it in half! CAN YOU DO MATH??
waco1909

Greer, SC

#46714 Jan 29, 2014
TSF wrote:
Drunk Republikans drivers crashed the economy and now blame Obama because hasn't fixed their damage fast enough. Why? They want voters to give them the keys to economy again No hanks. The pubs need to attend rehab before I would trust them in the outhouse with a muzzle on..
you need to attend remedial math class.
Ben

Greer, SC

#46715 Jan 29, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the largest businesses in Blowing Rock, in terms of square footage, will close its doors for good on Friday.

"Broyhill Home Collection, sometimes referred to as the Broyhill Furniture Showroom, will no longer be in business after this week. Its parent company, Heritage Home Group LLC, will also be closing the Broyhill Furniture showrooms in Hickory and Granite Falls." http://www2.wataugademocrat.com "Fiat buys rest of Chrysler from UAW; no IPO" Fiat, owner of Chrysler Group, has agreed to buy the United Auto Workers' remaining 41.46% stake in Chrysler for $3.65 billion, plus four separate payments totaling $700 million.

The agreement, announced Wednesday, heads off a public stock offering of Chrysler shares that Fiat and Chrysler didn't want, but the UAW was forcing, in order to set a value on its stake. Your right, the business is just going where??? Get over "Koch". Drowning in Dem stagnation economy, as a regulation nation. Your guy said absolutely NOTHING last night.
Ben

Greer, SC

#46716 Jan 29, 2014
"In 2009, there were 27.5 million businesses in the United
States, according to Office of Advocacy estimates.
The
latest available Census data show that there were 5.9 million
firms with employees in 2008 and 21.4 million without em
-
ployees in 2008. Small firms with fewer than 500 employees
represent 99.9 percent of the total (employers and nonem
-
ployers), as the most recent data show there were 18,469 large
businesses in 2008."
" Seventy-eight of the 280 companies paid zero or less in federal income taxes in at least one year from 2008 to 2010…In the years they paid no income tax, these companies earned $156 billion in pretax U.S. profits. But instead of paying $55 billion in income taxes as the 35 percent corporate tax rate seems to require, these companies generated so many excess tax breaks that they reported negative taxes (often receiving outright tax rebate checks from the U.S. Treasury), totaling $21.8 billion. These companies’“negative tax rates” mean that they made more after taxes than before taxes in those no-tax years.

– Thirty corporations paid less than nothing in aggregate federal income taxes over the entire 2008-10 period. These companies, whose pretax U.S. profits totaled $160 billion over the three years, included: Pepco Holdings (–57.6% tax rate), General Electric (–45.3%), DuPont (–3.4%), Verizon (–2.9%), Boeing (–1.8%), Wells Fargo (–1.4%) and Honeywell (–0.7%). All this under your guy. Instead of collecting taxes, he had the IRS working on blocking Tea Party members. I guess that was more important than making someone do what?? Oh yeah, what's that "rally call" the Dems use, Pay Their Fair Share", right.
Ben

Greer, SC

#46717 Jan 29, 2014
Check out the CEO's of these Co.'s and tell me if any of them EVER had lunch at the White House. Think GE CEO did, oh yeah, he made to the President's job committee. Go figure.
Facts hurt

College Park, MD

#46718 Jan 29, 2014
Dont forget Ford didn't take the community organizers gift money - for his union cronies and hacks.
waco1909

Greer, SC

#46719 Jan 29, 2014
The"halved"budget deficit Obama brags about is LARGER THAN THE DEFICIT OF ANY PRESIDENT BEFORE HIM!! there ARE LIES, damn lies and STATISTICS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New to charlotte, looking for boy what's good? 3 hr Doris 12
Any CPP on here? Want to talk? 3 hr Doris 1
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 8 hr twicetime2lady 4,882
News Heroin problem spreading in Charlotte (Apr '13) Sat mooksmom 18
News Charlotte, N.C., mayor Patrick Cannon arrested ... (Mar '14) Sat mooksmom 15
Pain relief Sat jaygee 6
Extended stay america May 27 Oh really 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages