Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#46355 Jan 22, 2014
To many crazy liberals on this forum.I'm out of here.
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#46356 Jan 22, 2014
demoRATS love a LIE
Allen

Robbins, NC

#46357 Jan 22, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
demoRATS love a LIE
Especially those told by repuliCONS. Lmao
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46358 Jan 22, 2014
. Just innocent lies like WMD s for instance? 4500 young US soldiers killed and 6 trillion dollars borrowed from China and shot to hell for fake logistics by Cheany's KBR.
hole in the wall wrote:
demoRATS love a LIE
Allen

Robbins, NC

#46359 Jan 22, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
To many crazy liberals on this forum.I'm out of here.
Well face it Waco you have been like a fish out of water here since Silver, Bacon and Pro left this thread. Wonder what they are all doing now. Silver walking his side of the street in Singapoor? Bacon on an island rubbing elbows with the filthy rich and gagging on fish? And then there is Pro, out playing his usual game of cow pasture pool? What will you do with yourself now? We liberals will continue on, putting you republiCONS out of here. Hear, hear.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#46360 Jan 22, 2014
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well face it Waco you have been like a fish out of water here since Silver, Bacon and Pro left this thread. Wonder what they are all doing now. Silver walking his side of the street in Singapoor? Bacon on an island rubbing elbows with the filthy rich and gagging on fish? And then there is Pro, out playing his usual game of cow pasture pool? What will you do with yourself now? We liberals will continue on, putting you republiCONS out of here. Hear, hear.
Gagging on fish? ROTFLMAO!!!!
Special K

Greer, SC

#46361 Jan 22, 2014
You never did understand what a good writer you are.
Real Truth

Greer, SC

#46362 Jan 22, 2014
The Republicans never address the huge trade deficit they are largely responsible for, with China.I wonder why? Chinese lobbyists have bought most republicans, lock stock and barrel. Wal-Mart , which mistreats and underpays its doomed employees, sells almost exclusively Chinese goods, not good quality.Of course, republicans say, any job is a good job.
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#46365 Jan 22, 2014
TSF wrote:
. Just innocent lies like WMD s for instance? 4500 young US soldiers killed and 6 trillion dollars borrowed from China and shot to hell for fake logistics by Cheany's KBR.
<quoted text>
more lies
Annette-siler city

Fountain Inn, SC

#46366 Jan 22, 2014
I have sometimes wondered how some people get free hotel rooms groom churches and some can't...I was homeless with a 18 month old baby,and all the churches told me to go to a shelter.these folks must have a good story,a real con artist.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46368 Jan 22, 2014
Real cost of the WMD lie will grow to 6 trillion dollars by the time the disabled veterans are cared for

By Daniel Trotta

NEW YORK, March 14 (Reuters)- The U.S. war in Iraq has cost $1.7 trillion with an additional $490 billion in benefits owed to war veterans, expenses that could grow to more than $6 trillion over the next four decades counting interest, a study released on Thursday said.
hole in the wall wrote:
<quoted text> more lies
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46369 Jan 22, 2014
Here are 624,000 more loyal veterans disabled by the WMD lie.

The toll of war now includes more amputees - CNN.com

Oct 29, 2012 - More than 624,000 veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan have filed disability claims, Military Times reported in January.... met with Army Staff Sgt. Travis Mills, who lost his four limbs in a similar way.
hole in the wall wrote:
<quoted text> more lies
ddt

Greer, SC

#46370 Jan 22, 2014
TSF wrote:
Here are 624,000 more loyal veterans disabled by the WMD lie.
The toll of war now includes more amputees - CNN.com
Oct 29, 2012 - More than 624,000 veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan have filed disability claims, Military Times reported in January.... met with Army Staff Sgt. Travis Mills, who lost his four limbs in a similar way.
<quoted text>
You'd rather fight terrorists in America? Are you aware that Muslims have basically already declared war on this country? Where did you want to fight them? Your backyard? Down the street? In your backseat? Maybe you'd prefer to surrender? I thought Germans had some balls.
ddt

Greer, SC

#46371 Jan 22, 2014
You may not know it, but when some fanatics declare war (jihad) on you, it might cost some money and lives to defend yourself.You'd prefer to surrender of course.
Waco 1909

Marrakech, Morocco

#46372 Jan 22, 2014
Annette-siler city wrote:
I have sometimes wondered how some people get free hotel rooms groom churches and some can't...I was homeless with a 18 month old baby,and all the churches told me to go to a shelter.these folks must have a good story,a real con artist.
I know where you're coming from.I was a homeless gay most of my life until I started receiving a government welfare nut check.Every time I went to a church and told them I was homeless and needed a place to stay, they told me to go to the Health Department to have my chancre sores examined and get tested for AIDS.
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#46373 Jan 22, 2014
Real Truth wrote:
The Republicans never address the huge trade deficit they are largely responsible for, with China.I wonder why? Chinese lobbyists have bought most republicans, lock stock and barrel. Wal-Mart , which mistreats and underpays its doomed employees, sells almost exclusively Chinese goods, not good quality.Of course, republicans say, any job is a good job.
MORE LIES
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#46374 Jan 22, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I know where you're coming from.I was a homeless gay most of my life until I started receiving a government welfare nut check.Every time I went to a church and told them I was homeless and needed a place to stay, they told me to go to the Health Department to have my chancre sores examined and get tested for AIDS.
ha ha ha! You so funny!
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#46375 Jan 22, 2014
Annette-siler city wrote:
what's"groom churches"??
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#46376 Jan 22, 2014
#####, you're a genius! That stuff has us rolling on the floor! The"chancre"thing was over the top!!
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46377 Jan 22, 2014
WTF do you think happened in America 0n 9/11/01 when SAUDI terrorist attacked? So Dubya lies about WMDs in IRAQ and attacks Iraq for what SAUDIS did. If we were going to do something that stupid, we could have just attacked Puerto Rico which is closer. The retard idiots in America would have bought that lie also.
Then we kill Saddam Hussein and all the idiots think he was behind 911. Then suddenly, Dubya's friend Osama Bin Laden is "no longer a person of interest"
If we fight anyone, it should be the ones who attacked us instead of some backward country that burns camel shit to cook with. Idiots like you think it is perfectly logical to go home and beat up your wife because a bully down the street kicked you ass.
ddt wrote:
<quoted text> You'd rather fight terrorists in America? Are you aware that Muslims have basically already declared war on this country? Where did you want to fight them? Your backyard? Down the street? In your backseat? Maybe you'd prefer to surrender? I thought Germans had some balls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New JR high school 7 hr confused 1
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Mar 24 Timmy_ 4,944
News Belmont man charged in two more home repair fra... (Jul '08) Mar 23 Morningangel59 23
home depot in gastonia sucks (Nov '11) Mar 21 Belmont 22
Charlotte Hospice (HPCCR) Mar 18 I Did Not Need to... 1
Thank God 4 TRUMP Mar 17 Earl 25
Chiva Mar 17 Uhuh 2

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages