Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46194 Jan 19, 2014
Good point. On the surface, Christie's pay to play model is understood by everyone. That is the national model also. The problem is that the price of playing has become so high, that the average person has no chance of representation. Only the super rich and mega corporations have a voice in todays legislation, administration and even justice. This problem has no party label.
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Like Obama is a corrupt Chicago politician? Dems are shooting their load on the only republican that wanted to compromise with them.As far as I'm concerned, good riddance!
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46195 Jan 19, 2014
Clinton is smart and capable but I believe she is unelectable.
Waco 1909 wrote:
Clinton And Joe Biden are going to run on their records!.Thank goodness!.LMAO!
hole in the wall

Jersey City, NJ

#46196 Jan 19, 2014
Still brainwashed aint you....TSF.....aka....tiny suck face.
hole in the wall

Jersey City, NJ

#46197 Jan 19, 2014
In the past I have voted for both parties but today not a demoRAT
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46198 Jan 19, 2014
Like the republikans continuing to campaign against Obama? The only scenario in which I see Clinton wining in 16 is that republikans continue the whining that things are not perfect.
The only subliminal message that sends is that we should replace imperfect with stupid. That will not fly with independents. Independents will decide the next election because the party goomers on both sides are entirely predictable regardless of who or what runs.. Republicans coming up with a viable candidate with a positive plan is their only chance.
Waco 1909 wrote:
I think dems should keep their focus on Bush! Pretend he's running again!
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#46199 Jan 19, 2014
TSF wrote:
Clinton is smart and capable but I believe she is unelectable.
<quoted text>
I admired her for years.Then, I figured it out.She is intelligent, but not smart.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46200 Jan 19, 2014
I like to watch FOX (faux news). Its funny. Then I watch BSNBC. Its funny.
Then I try to filter out all the BS to find out what really happened.
Waco 1909 wrote:
Americans get brainwashed by liberal media as soon as they turn on a TV.Only media that doesn't pucker up for Obama's rear end, is Fox, and the liberals can't stand it, though Fox is outnumbered ten to one. Suppression of free speech is a liberals best friend.Maybe I should go dig up a load of conservative links like these idiots do with their liberal vomit.But I like to debate without a bunch of biased links to back up my "opinions". This isn't a Tea Party thing, people of all political bents are getting sick of the GREAT LIAR OBAMA. The Democracy Alliance with their billionaire henchmen are buying media and politicians like cheap candy.I was never a person to enter a fight with eyes closed.I'm aware that the wealthy pay less taxes than they did in the sixties.I don't accept the conservative view that the less the wealthy are taxed, the better it is for everybody.This has been disproven.I'm not a conservative robot, given half a chance I'd vote democrat again, but I'm not being given that chance.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#46201 Jan 19, 2014
TSF wrote:
Like the republikans continuing to campaign against Obama? The only scenario in which I see Clinton wining in 16 is that republikans continue the whining that things are not perfect.
The only subliminal message that sends is that we should replace imperfect with stupid. That will not fly with independents. Independents will decide the next election because the party goomers on both sides are entirely predictable regardless of who or what runs.. Republicans coming up with a viable candidate with a positive plan is their only chance.
<quoted text>
Obama, with all his bad policies, IS STILL IN OFFICE! I anticipated that you would say that.Obama is still affecting us all.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46202 Jan 19, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
In the past I have voted for both parties but today not a demoRAT
Wow...The Bush era must have really had a positive affect on you! Maybe you can get Jeb elected to continue your dream.
hole in the wall

Jersey City, NJ

#46203 Jan 19, 2014
Jebs on mother does not want him to run......state of florida you just dont get it do you. If I had to vote for hillary or jeb. I would vote for jeb.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46204 Jan 19, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
Jebs on mother does not want him to run......state of florida you just dont get it do you. If I had to vote for hillary or jeb. I would vote for jeb.
Mom knows that the country will not tolerate another Bush. Two has been more than enough, and she knows it. What is it exactly that I am supposed to "get" that you feel I don't?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46205 Jan 19, 2014
Maybe Michelle Bachmann to counter Hillary from the Republican side?
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#46206 Jan 19, 2014
Tomorrow is MLK day.Most everybody should be off. I have to work.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#46207 Jan 19, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
Maybe Michelle Bachmann to counter Hillary from the Republican side?
Who in the Seven Blue Hells is Michelle Bachmann?
Tom D

New York, NY

#46208 Jan 19, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Tom Davis you're nothing but a sad little pervert.Mad at me because I'm not a low life liberal like you? Too bad. Scum like you are a dime a dozen. Typical verminous puke who decides to try and annoy people who don't share your pathetic illusions.Go back to mommys computer and locate some porno that suits you, and assault your right hand.Leave politics to those of us capable of abstract thought.
Why are you being so mean today? When you called me last night you were the most sweetest man. It's not about our political views honey, it's about getting to know each other and developing a meaningful relationship. You're an easy man to fall in love with and I don't understand your temperamental mood swings. What's wrong sweetheart? Please call me again.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46209 Jan 19, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Who in the Seven Blue Hells is Michelle Bachmann?
Don't dig her up. She is better off to be left sleeping, unless you really want to lose the 2016 election running a Tea Party candidate.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46210 Jan 19, 2014
Obama, with all his bad policies, is still better than failing banks, crashing stock market, losing 1 million jobs per month, failing auto industry, Wall Street rip offs with no regulation, and worldwide economic collapse. A slow economic recovery is always better than a fast economic crash like we had..
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Obama, with all his bad policies, IS STILL IN OFFICE! I anticipated that you would say that.Obama is still affecting us all.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46211 Jan 19, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Tomorrow is MLK day.Most everybody should be off. I have to work.
Do you not like your work? The gun industry doesn't get the day off, do they? Petition the NRA.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46212 Jan 19, 2014
TSF wrote:
Obama, with all his bad policies, is still better than failing banks, crashing stock market, losing 1 million jobs per month, failing auto industry, Wall Street rip offs with no regulation, and worldwide economic collapse. A slow economic recovery is always better than a fast economic crash like we had..
<quoted text>
TSF. It seems they can never combat your truth with any substance or fact even as hard as they may try.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#46213 Jan 19, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text> me.
Do you not like your work? The gun industry doesn't get the day off, do they? Petition the NRA.
Wow, I didn't think that required a smart assed remark! I work because I'm retail, I make a choice based.on what I think is workable for me.I don't need to ask anybody a damn thing. I think MLK is a well deserved holiday, guy was a hero to me.But, I am in retail, I'm going to work, and I thank GOD that I have a choice.Try to have a nice day State.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
15 yrs old and pregnant for my friends daddy 15 min mindy 48
Someone should take a big crap on Pastor Amy La... 4 hr Angel at night 24
CHRISTIAN stalk people in uptown charlotte. (Nov '17) 4 hr Angel at night 10
Christian non-profit fraud big in Charlotte NC ... 8 hr Angel at night 42
News There's an 'arms race' to lure renters, and it ... 11 hr Londi 1
Crossdresser driving interstate Mon Swallower 1
Watching the Christian BIGOTS. ... Mon Angel at night 88

Charlotte Jobs

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages