Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Allen

Greer, SC

#46085 Jan 16, 2014
Jerry wrote:
One Question:
Why would nearly 45,000 people care?
Politicians are nothing buy a bunch of thieving crooks.
It's like choosing between vomit and excrement.
They both stink and they're both repulsive.
Put them beside the Mafia in it's heyday and politicians
would win hands down when it comes to the worst traits
of man.
Most corrupt government in the history of man.
One word: pathetic.
Have you ever seen a cow patty?
Allen

Greer, SC

#46086 Jan 16, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Me again,I'm Semi Tough too and a registered pedophile sex offender.
I'm semi-crazy and I want your body Waco! Oh, damn!I forgot, you're fake Waco! Ohh, what a loser!
Godshound

Savannah, GA

#46087 Jan 16, 2014
Jerry wrote:
One Question:
Why would nearly 45,000 people care?
Politicians are nothing buy a bunch of thieving crooks.
It's like choosing between vomit and excrement.
They both stink and they're both repulsive.
Put them beside the Mafia in it's heyday and politicians
would win hands down when it comes to the worst traits
of man.
Most corrupt government in the history of man.
One word: pathetic.
Thieving Crooks is Right, you don't get too much lower than this...

Republicans Steal Money From Wounded Veterans and their Families and go to Prison for it.

http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2012/01/05/vet...
Allen

Greer, SC

#46088 Jan 16, 2014
Godshound wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican John Birch Society/ Tea Party Members see Communists behind every tree and bush.
Tea Party Blood Ties to the John Birch Society
http://www.examiner.com/article/tea-party-blo...
Are you crazy? Need some professional help? Get some Obamacare!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46089 Jan 16, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> No, have to disagree with that summation.I have noticed that almost all of the New Black Panthers are democrats, thanks to State reminding me.Wonder what Ayn Rand would think of that?
Funny, I don't know any New Black Panthers. Therefore, never knew their policical persuasions, but I can imagine they are Democrats. I do, however, know some people who claim to be members of the KKK, and they are ALL Republicans. Strange how that works

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#46090 Jan 16, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I don't know any New Black Panthers. Therefore, never knew their policical persuasions, but I can imagine they are Democrats. I do, however, know some people who claim to be members of the KKK, and they are ALL Republicans. Strange how that works
You got me there, I don't hang around low-life Klan scum.
Godshound

Savannah, GA

#46091 Jan 16, 2014
Allen wrote:
<quoted text> Are you crazy? Need some professional help? Get some Obamacare!
Repent Republican Varmint..... God will smite you....

Former Walker aide pleads guilty to embezzlement charge in ...
www.jsonline.com › Home › News › Crime
Nov 29, 2012 ... Timothy D. Russell, a former aide to Gov.... Assistant District Attorney Bruce Landgraf said prosecutors will recommend a prison term of up to 2 ...
Scott Walker Case File: Tim Russell - Democratic Party of ...
wisdems.org/case-files/tim-russell
... a Class G felony punishable by fines of up to $25,000 and/or 10 years in prison .... The criminal complaint alleges that Tim Russell transferred more than $20,000 ... In addition to the embezzlement charges, statements in various criminal ...

Another Walker Aide Sentenced to Prison in Secret "John Doe ...
www.prwatch.org/.../another-walker-aide-sente... ...- Similar to Another Walker Aide Sentenced to Prison in Secret "John Doe ...
Jan 22, 2013 ... Tim Russell ... Russell pleaded guilty to stealing more than $20,000 from a ... in his gubernatorial administration, until the embezzlement became public.... for possession of drugs, etc. who go to jail for great stretches of time.

UPDATE: Former Walker associate to get out of prison early - WMTV
www.nbc15.com/.../DA_To_Announce_Arrests_In_I... 1367...- Similar to UPDATE: Former Walker associate to get out of prison early - WMTV
Dec 20, 2013 ... Tim Russell worked for Walker between 2002 and 2010 during Walker's stint .... Kelly Rindfleisch is scheduled to go to trial next week on four felony counts of ... Kevin D. Kavanaugh of Cudahy is accused of embezzling about ...

| Tim Russell pleads guilty to embezzling “Operation Freedom”...
scottwalkerwatch.com/tim-russell-pleads-guilt... - fre...
Dec 1, 2012 ... UPDATE: Tim Russell was sentenced to two years in prison and two years ... boyfriend Brian Pierick to go on expensive' lavish trips to Jamaica,...
Semi Tough

Greer, SC

#46092 Jan 16, 2014
I'm thinking Clinton is gonna self destruct.

“Vote”

Houston

#46093 Jan 16, 2014
Godshound wrote:
<quoted text>
Nov 29, 2012 ... Timothy D. Russell, a former aide to Gov.... Assistant District Attorney Bruce Landgraf said prosecutors will recommend a prison term of up to 2 ...
... a Class G felony punishable by fines of up to $25,000 and/or 10 years in prison .... The criminal complaint alleges that Tim Russell transferred more than $20,000 ... In addition to the embezzlement charges, statements in various criminal ...
www.prwatch.org/.../another-walker-aide-sente... ...- Similar to Another Walker Aide Sentenced to Prison in Secret "John Doe ...
Jan 22, 2013 ... Tim Russell ... Russell pleaded guilty to stealing more than $20,000 from a ... in his gubernatorial administration, until the embezzlement became public.... for possession of drugs, etc. who go to jail for great stretches of time.
www.nbc15.com/.../DA_To_Announce_Arrests_In_I... 1367...- Similar to UPDATE: Former Walker associate to get out of prison early - WMTV
Dec 20, 2013 ... Tim Russell worked for Walker between 2002 and 2010 during Walker's stint .... Kelly Rindfleisch is scheduled to go to trial next week on four felony counts of ... Kevin D. Kavanaugh of Cudahy is accused of embezzling about ...
Dec 1, 2012 ... UPDATE: Tim Russell was sentenced to two years in prison and two years ... boyfriend Brian Pierick to go on expensive' lavish trips to Jamaica,...
Not everybody can be a murderer line Ted Kennedy..
Godshound

Savannah, GA

#46094 Jan 16, 2014
Repent Evil Republican Varmints

Hugh Hewitt, Paul Ryan clash over budget deal's military ...
hotair.com/.../hugh-hewitt-paul-ryan-clash-ov... - pens...
1 day ago ... It is an obscene deal, one made worse by a patently cynical attempt to hide the blow to the military by “restoring” cuts to the pensions of ...

News for Paul Ryan Cuts Military Pensions

Mother Jon...
Paul Ryan and Hugh Hewitt have heated exchange over veteran pension cuts [AUDIO]
Daily Caller - 1 day ago
Paul Ryan Tuesday in a heated exchange over the federal spending bill's pension cuts for active duty military servicemen.“This will destroy ...
Congress Has Rediscovered the Joys of Voter Pandering
Slate Magazine
Budget pact limits military-pension cuts
MarketWatch (blog)

Paul Ryan Grilled by Hugh Hewitt over Budget Deal Cutting ...
www.breitbart.com/.../Paul-Ryan-Grilled-by-Hu... - Cu...
1 day ago ... Paul Ryan Grilled by Hugh Hewitt over Budget Deal Cutting Military Pensions.

Paul Ryan Gets Grilled By Hugh Hewitt Over Budget Deal Cutting ...

www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/01/14/pa... ...
1 day ago
... to have to cut their future retirement. This will destroy retention, it will destroy morale, and ...

“Vote”

Houston

#46095 Jan 16, 2014
Godshound wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everybody can be a murderer like Ted Kennedy.As far as lavish spending is concerned we're spending tens of millions of dollars of our tax money guarding Michelle Obama as she visits Oprah Winfrey In Hawsoo

“Vote”

Houston

#46096 Jan 16, 2014
Hawaii.
Godshound

Savannah, GA

#46097 Jan 16, 2014
Tea Party Republican Paul McRyan's Double Food Stamp Cuts

Repent ye Evil Monstrous Destroyers of the Poor Republican Varmints

Paul Ryan: Poor People Need Jesus, Not Food Stamps - New York ...
nymag.com/daily/.../paul-ryan-poor-people-nee...
Nov 19, 2013 ... Paul Ryan: Poor People Need Jesus, Not Food Stamps ... and health care – a problem his budget rectifies by cutting subsidies to the poor.

Paul Ryan's Poverty Plan: Cutting Government Assistance, and ...

crooksandliars.com/john-amato/paul-ryans-pove... ...
Nov 20, 2013
Paul Ryan is working on an anti-poverty agenda: Cutting government ... Now I agree that ...

Search for videos of Paul Ryan Cuts Food Stamps

Paul ryan's ayn rand fantasy is to double food stamp cuts and ...
www.politicususa.com/.../paul-ryans-ayn-rand-... - cuts...
Nov 5, 2013 ... As devastating as the food stamp cuts that took effect may be, they are just a preview of increased hunger 48 million Americans are going to ...

Ryan Budget Would Slash SNAP Funding By $135 Billion Over Ten ...
www.cbpp.org/cms/... - Similar to Ryan Budget Would Slash SNAP Funding By $135 Billion Over Ten ...
Mar 20, 2013 ... House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan's budget plan includes cuts in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, formerly ...
Semi Tough

Greer, SC

#46098 Jan 16, 2014
Democrats have to answer for their lies.
Godshound

Savannah, GA

#46099 Jan 16, 2014
The Little Republican Varmints Follow After the Big Republican Varmints

The Billionaires Bankrolling the Tea Party - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com/2010/08/29/opinion/29rich.htm... - Similar to The Billionaires Bankrolling the Tea Party - The New York Times
Aug 28, 2010 ... The Koch brothers and Rupert Murdoch have self-interested agendas that go well beyond the interests of those who carry their banners.
Godshound

Savannah, GA

#46100 Jan 16, 2014
The Republican Tea Party is Deluded and Inspired by Billionaires

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifa...
Godshound

Savannah, GA

#46101 Jan 16, 2014
Follow the Money Trail of the Republican Varmints

Paul Ryan's Choice: Constituents or Koch Brothers?| Money ...
billmoyers.com/.../paul-ryans-choice-constitu...
Aug 22, 2013 ... How's this for irony: while members of Ryan's district were calling for campaign finance reforms last summer, their congressman was meeting ...

Eric Cantor, Paul Ryan headlined Koch summit - Kenneth P....
www.politico.com/.../eric-cantor-paul-ryan-ko... ....- Similar to Eric Cantor, Paul Ryan headlined Koch summit - Kenneth P....
Aug 7, 2013 ... Paul Ryan, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor and New Mexico Gov.... to wealthy donors at the Koch brothers' recently concluded summer ...

Paul Ryan vice president pick: Koch brothers have ...
www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/79589.html - Similar to Paul Ryan vice president pick: Koch brothers have ...
Aug 11, 2012 ... Critics of the Koch brothers should have a field day with Rep. Paul Ryan on the GOP ticket: They've been one of his biggest campaign ...

[ More results from www.politico.com ]

The Big Money Behind Paul Ryan's Political Career - US News ...
www.usnews.com › Home › News
- Similar to The Big Money Behind Paul Ryan's Political Career - US News ...
Aug 14, 2012 ... Financial, insurance firms and Koch brothers helped Wisconsin Republican build House's largest war chest.

Ryan, Cantor 'secretly spoke' at Koch brothers' event | MSNBC
www.msnbc.com/rachel...show/ryan-cantor-secre...
Aug 8, 2013 ... Several months later, however, the Koch brothers aren't exactly scaling ... Paul Ryan, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor and New Mexico Gov.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46102 Jan 16, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Not everybody can be a murderer like Ted Kennedy.As far as lavish spending is concerned we're spending tens of millions of dollars of our tax money guarding Michelle Obama as she visits Oprah Winfrey In Hawsoo
That is standard protocol for any President's family. Strange how it was never an issue about security when Bush was President. You guys can really scrape the bottom of the barrell with some non issues.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46105 Jan 16, 2014
Tomorrow is Michelle Obama's birthday. You may want to wish her a happy 49.
All presidents and their families are guarded. Its in the best interest of our country.
Find something else to whine about.
Accidental manslaughter is different from murder. Mary Jo's death was an accident.
You are embellishing and dramatizing. No need for that, the truth is bad enough.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Not everybody can be a murderer like Ted Kennedy.As far as lavish spending is concerned we're spending tens of millions of dollars of our tax money guarding Michelle Obama as she visits Oprah Winfrey In Hawsoo
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46106 Jan 16, 2014
Democrats did that all by themselves huh? Lest see here:

Veterans of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan blasted Congress for cutting the pensions of military retirees, calling the cuts a “line in the sand.”

The House of Representatives passed the $1.1 trillion omnibus spending bill 359 to 67 on Wednesday, which kept in place the vast majority of pension cuts for military retirees.

Voting “yes” were 166 Republicans and 193 Democrats. Sixty-four Republican members voted against the bill, joined by three Democrats.

The bill repealed the 1 percentage reduction in the cost-of-living adjustments (COLA) for disabled retirees, and also exempted individuals who participate in the Survivors Benefit program. However, these groups account for only 17.5 percent of those receiving military
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> wow that comment makes no sense whatsoever. but it's okay if the Democrats save money by cutting benefits to veterans. that you're okay with after all it cost money to advertise EBT cards in Mexico.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged with arson in Spruce Pine fires (Aug '07) 14 hr P harris 20
Pack your bags 22 hr Byehispanics 1
Need a plug Sat NMO 2
Kneegro please Sat NMO 1
The White House is White again!! Jan 21 Trump did it 1
Pain relief Meds and other MEDS Jan 21 dfgregt 1
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Jan 20 Timmy_ 4,930

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages