Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45876 Jan 11, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
Obama financial donor to head investigation of IRS scandal...gee, she should be impartial!! LMAO!!!
So who do you recommend? Name someone you feel would be impartial,
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45877 Jan 11, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> The American worker keeps getting pushed closer and closer out of the middle class and into living paycheck to paycheck. There are still a few good corporations left, but most could care less and seem determined to race towards the bottom while they rake in record wealth. I don't begrudge a man or a woman who makes a shit load of money, but you start treating your help like slaves and act as if they owe you, God will deal with them.
I think many of the super rich are in total denial or simply do not care about the lives and struggles of those "beneath them". I think Mitt Romney made this very clear in his 47% statement.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#45878 Jan 11, 2014
Yes. The republican governor and the republican legislature are giving themselves credit for this fantastic achievement. The problem: Few if any jobs have been created. People just stopped signing up and so the percentages went down because those folks do not count any more. This is a trick both parties use to give themselves credit for what turns out to be deceptive numbers.
Its like a pilot I know who solved a problem with high cylinder head temperatures on his airplane by disconnecting the temperature sensors. The red line high temperature indications went away.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Unemployment in Caldwell County was 17% in 2010. Today, the unemployment rate is 7.5.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45879 Jan 11, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
So who do you recommend? Name someone you feel would be impartial,
Saul Weinstein.Although he's a democrat, he's fair.Nicest guy I ever met.

Location hidden

#45880 Jan 11, 2014
TSF wrote:
Yes. The republican governor and the republican legislature are giving themselves credit for this fantastic achievement. The problem: Few if any jobs have been created. People just stopped signing up and so the percentages went down because those folks do not count any more. This is a trick both parties use to give themselves credit for what turns out to be deceptive numbers.
Its like a pilot I know who solved a problem with high cylinder head temperatures on his airplane by disconnecting the temperature sensors. The red line high temperature indications went away.
<quoted text>
The stats belong to Caldwell County only.They are legitimate.Can't speak for NC.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45881 Jan 11, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Saul Weinstein.Although he's a democrat, he's fair.Nicest guy I ever met.
Ok by me. Send in the nomination to the White House.

Location hidden

#45882 Jan 11, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok by me. Send in the nomination to the White House.
Done deal.I'll send it to the"republican suggestions"dept, right by the big dumpster.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45883 Jan 11, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Done deal.I'll send it to the"republican suggestions"dept, right by the big dumpster.
Every Republican Presidents would give Democrats the same consideration. That is how the system works. You know that by now.

Location hidden

#45884 Jan 11, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Every Republican Presidents would give Democrats the same consideration. That is how the system works. You know that by now.
Oh No! No COMPROMISE? OH, the HUMANITY!

Location hidden

#45885 Jan 11, 2014
State I've been working since 5 o'clock this morning putting up stock. if you're bored and don't have anything to do you can come by and help.The coffee is free.
hole in the wall

Orange, NJ

#45886 Jan 11, 2014
Romney would have made a damn better president than obama
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45887 Jan 11, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
Please run him again in 2016 to find out
TSF

Clinton, NC

#45888 Jan 11, 2014
The frog wouldn't have bumped his ass if he woulda, shoulda , coulda had wings.
hole in the wall wrote:

Location hidden

#45889 Jan 11, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Please run him again in 2016 to find out
Damn, that sounds like a deal to me! As long as y'all run Obama again!
hole in the wall

Orange, NJ

#45890 Jan 11, 2014
What do you Hillary Cuntion. I see you people are still brainwashed.....lmao

Location hidden

#45891 Jan 11, 2014
Don't wanna help me stock, State? Just can't get a damn democrat to work....
rock

Franklin, NC

#45892 Jan 11, 2014
Christie needs to shed that fat suit of his if he makes a run for it.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#45893 Jan 11, 2014
Benghazi
AP/Mohammad Hannon

A bombshell, in-depth report from The New York Times found no evidence that al-Qaeda or any international terrorist groups played any role in the 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

Instead, the report says that an American-made video, in large part, fueled the attack. The attack was not well-planned, according to the report, but it also was not a completely spontaneous reaction to the video.

From the report:

Months of investigation by The New York Times, centered on extensive interviews with Libyans in Benghazi who had direct knowledge of the attack there and its context, turned up no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had any role in the assault. The attack was led, instead, by fighters who had benefited directly from NATO’s extensive air power and logistics support during the uprising against Colonel Qaddafi. And contrary to claims by some members of Congress, it was fueled in large part by anger at an American-made video denigrating Islam

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/nyt-benghazi-r...
TSF

Clinton, NC

#45894 Jan 11, 2014
Just like Hillary Clinton and Susan Rice said. Lying republikans.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45895 Jan 11, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
Don't wanna help me stock, State? Just can't get a damn democrat to work....
No. I don't want to take your food stamps from you. You will need them this month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women and hairy arm pits 15 hr goober 4
Convicted felon on pof and many other dating si... (Jun '13) 22 hr I need help 5
Models Wed Just saying 1
Jeffrey Husta - Looking For You - Fort Mills (Aug '16) Sep 18 Beware of Him 8
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Sep 16 Htf 4,972
Why does blacks wob, bweak in an butt rutt each... Sep 15 gOOBER 1
Roberts’ loss Sep 14 Htf 2

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages