rock

Franklin, NC

#45757 Jan 4, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
That just may be the reason the Republicans are not making any significant strides in attracting minority voters. Is 'future democrats' the reason conservatives do not support immigration reform?
Minorities overwhelmingly vote democrat. Immigration reform is a euphamism for amnesty. Republicans seem to have lost their way a long time ago and don't really stand for much.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45758 Jan 4, 2014
rock wrote:
<quoted text> Minorities overwhelmingly vote democrat. Immigration reform is a euphamism for amnesty. Republicans seem to have lost their way a long time ago and don't really stand for much.
You are incorrect.This republican knows what he stands for."IMMIGRATION REFORM"is a phrase that could mean almost anything.
Pillory

Union Mills, NC

#45759 Jan 4, 2014
I'm a democrat, but my view of immigration is simple.Anyone coming to America illegally should be executed within a week.The execution, like all executions, should be public.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45760 Jan 4, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What kind of immigration reform would you support?
As it would be too costly to have a system of deporting everyone here illegally, I think that amnesty is about the only solution. Before granting amnesty, I would support bringing our soldiers home from Afghanistan and other military personnel dispatched by placing their guard on every inch of the southern border. When that is done, we can then begin to process in those in who apply according to our need. Obviously, that would include many migrant farm workers who would be valuable to our economy. Those who break our laws should be immediately deported and not eligable to re-apply, unless it is a capital crime where a prison sentence is in order. Also, the existing laws of business' hiring illegals needs to be strickly monitored and enforced. Those convicted need to pay a huge fine and serve active time, without exception. Too many business are depriving our people from jobs by hiring illegals and making a tremendous profit as a result for their own personal gain. It is a tough problem. This is only a suggestion. What would be your plan?
TSF

Clayton, NC

#45761 Jan 4, 2014
I know what republikans are against. They are against women, the poor, minorities, the unemployed, the disabled, senior citizens, the middle class, veterans, education, unions, books, birth control, clean air, clean water, conservation, science , arithmetic, reading and even lens crafters because they make glasses which can lead to reading.
I just do not know what republikans are FOR.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You are incorrect.This republican knows what he stands for."IMMIGRATION REFORM"is a phrase that could mean almost anything.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#45762 Jan 4, 2014
Cruz wasn't born in the USA. He wasn't even born in Hawaii. A Canadian running for president? Republikans are kidding--???
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> "CREWS"?? Anyway....We shall see.Too early turn
hole in the wall

United States

#45763 Jan 5, 2014
TSF another brainwashed obama lover who only tells lies an wants to take away my FREEDOM
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#45764 Jan 5, 2014
rock wrote:
<quoted text> The war of northern aggression...ben, you think north and south need to go their seperate ways?
No.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#45765 Jan 5, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I can clean a deer.Not hard.Or somebodys cow, for that mater.I got Comanche blood.....
It don't matter what kind of blood a man has. Truth is, you get hungry enough you'd eat the a$$ end out of a rag doll. Lol.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#45766 Jan 5, 2014
I have freedom to oppose stupidity and BS. You have freedom to be stupid, freedom to support all the republican Koch suckers who are puppets of the rich, freedom to vote for the Koch suckers who oppose education , freedom to vote for republikans who raise your taxes so they can give more tax breaks to the rich. The USA is still a free country , no thanks to the fascist republikans.
hole in the wall wrote:
TSF another brainwashed obama lover who only tells lies an wants to take away my FREEDOM
hole in the wall

United States

#45767 Jan 5, 2014
20 million more people on welfare....under obamas rule.
hole in the wall

United States

#45768 Jan 5, 2014
Obama is the devil .demoRATS are brainwashed.TSF u dont have a clue.glad im not u.all u use is four letter words......
hole in the wall

United States

#45769 Jan 5, 2014
I am right .get ur head out of ur obama ass
hole in the wall

United States

#45770 Jan 5, 2014
When will u people wake up
hole in the wall

United States

#45771 Jan 5, 2014
give me FREEDOM from goverment obama rule
hole in the wall

United States

#45772 Jan 5, 2014
Higher TAXES under obama rule.less FREEDOM under demoRATS laws
hole in the wall

United States

#45773 Jan 5, 2014
I got a shotgun .rifle an a fourwheel drive an a country boy can survive
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45774 Jan 5, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
20 million more people on welfare....under obamas rule.
You are welcome to debate him on the issues anytime instead of throwing out your one lline genealized slurs. Let's see how well you do with that.
rock

Franklin, NC

#45775 Jan 5, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You are incorrect.This republican knows what he stands for."IMMIGRATION REFORM"is a phrase that could mean almost anything.
nearly all the major battles between the two parties, the republicans lose. The people who support such leadership which consistently loses should reconsider where their time and effort are spent.
rock

Franklin, NC

#45776 Jan 5, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
As it would be too costly to have a system of deporting everyone here illegally, I think that amnesty is about the only solution. Before granting amnesty, I would support bringing our soldiers home from Afghanistan and other military personnel dispatched by placing their guard on every inch of the southern border. When that is done, we can then begin to process in those in who apply according to our need. Obviously, that would include many migrant farm workers who would be valuable to our economy. Those who break our laws should be immediately deported and not eligable to re-apply, unless it is a capital crime where a prison sentence is in order. Also, the existing laws of business' hiring illegals needs to be strickly monitored and enforced. Those convicted need to pay a huge fine and serve active time, without exception. Too many business are depriving our people from jobs by hiring illegals and making a tremendous profit as a result for their own personal gain. It is a tough problem. This is only a suggestion. What would be your plan?
You don't have to deport every single on. Just do what Alabama did and your resident Aztec population will self-deport. After they leave, US citizens will take those jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog food heroin smack? 7 hr Sunny 15
dog food near the arboretum 7 hr Sunny 9
stolen car 13 hr EMERSON HAYWOOD 1
Help me Find this song! 22 hr toof teller 5
Charlotte mayor on trans gender homosexual rest... 23 hr kneel 4
bggb (Aug '14) Thu gab 120
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Feb 25 Kicked2Curb 269
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web