Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Rock

Franklin, NC

#45741 Jan 4, 2014
TSF wrote:
Obama cannot run for president again. No need to campaign against him. Who are the republican candidates and what is their plan to solve all of America's problems?
<quoted text>
fat man Christie would put a little backbone in the republicans spine.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45742 Jan 4, 2014
TSF wrote:
Obama cannot run for president again. No need to campaign against him. Who are the republican candidates and what is their plan to solve all of America's problems?
<quoted text>
Defeat democrats.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#45743 Jan 4, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> Yep. Make sure you can grow your own food too. Too many people think food comes from ingles, Kroger or the piggly wiggly.
I can clean a deer.Not hard.Or somebodys cow, for that mater.I got Comanche blood.....

Since: Oct 11

Murphy, NC

#45744 Jan 4, 2014
Both NC senators, Hagan and Burr, are extremely to the Left. Their votes have helped bring down the Constitution, the freedoms of Americans, voted FOR Obamacare, and voted for indefinite detainment of Americans under the Patriot Act of 2014. I will support and vote for Greg Brannon to oust Kagan (useless piece of liberal shit)!!!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#45745 Jan 4, 2014
I like Christie. I think he has possibilities. I think Hillary is very intelligent, but out of touch with reality. I just do not think she has a chance of being elected president.
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> fat man Christie would put a little backbone in the republicans spine.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#45746 Jan 4, 2014
I will vote for a yellow dog before I would vote for Tillis (useless piece of right wing nut shit). There is a reason that persons outside NC are pouring millions into his campaign and it has nothing to do with helping NC working people.
Wayshower wrote:
Both NC senators, Hagan and Burr, are extremely to the Left. Their votes have helped bring down the Constitution, the freedoms of Americans, voted FOR Obamacare, and voted for indefinite detainment of Americans under the Patriot Act of 2014. I will support and vote for Greg Brannon to oust Kagan (useless piece of liberal shit)!!!
rock

Franklin, NC

#45747 Jan 4, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I can clean a deer.Not hard.Or somebodys cow, for that mater.I got Comanche blood.....
country boy can survive
TSF

Clayton, NC

#45748 Jan 4, 2014
Tillis,-- republican puppet Koch sucker. More tax breaks for the rich, more tax increases for working people.
NANASIX

Beaufort, NC

#45749 Jan 4, 2014
Elaine Marshall has cost this state millions with her incompetence and total malfeasance of duty.
rock

Franklin, NC

#45750 Jan 4, 2014
Ben wrote:
http://www.mainstreet.com/arti cle/family/family-health/obama cares-biggest-lie?page=1
The war of northern aggression...ben, you think north and south need to go their seperate ways?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45751 Jan 4, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Defeat democrats.
With whom? Right now, Christie is your only serious contender. Rand Paul and Ted Crews will never make it.
rock

Franklin, NC

#45752 Jan 4, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
With whom? Right now, Christie is your only serious contender. Rand Paul and Ted Crews will never make it.
I thought rubio might make a run for it. He shot himself good with his support of immigration reform ( future democrats).
hole in the wall

United States

#45753 Jan 4, 2014
The demoRATS have been the ones with new taxes .....aka..... Obama Care.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45754 Jan 4, 2014
rock wrote:
<quoted text> I thought rubio might make a run for it. He shot himself good with his support of immigration reform ( future democrats).
That just may be the reason the Republicans are not making any significant strides in attracting minority voters. Is 'future democrats' the reason conservatives do not support immigration reform?

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#45755 Jan 4, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
"CREWS"?? Anyway....We shall see.Too early turn

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#45756 Jan 4, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
That just may be the reason the Republicans are not making any significant strides in attracting minority voters. Is 'future democrats' the reason conservatives do not support immigration reform?
What kind of immigration reform would you support?
rock

Franklin, NC

#45757 Jan 4, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Minorities overwhelmingly vote democrat. Immigration reform is a euphamism for amnesty. Republicans seem to have lost their way a long time ago and don't really stand for much.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#45758 Jan 4, 2014
rock wrote:
<quoted text> Minorities overwhelmingly vote democrat. Immigration reform is a euphamism for amnesty. Republicans seem to have lost their way a long time ago and don't really stand for much.
You are incorrect.This republican knows what he stands for."IMMIGRATION REFORM"is a phrase that could mean almost anything.
Pillory

Union Mills, NC

#45759 Jan 4, 2014
I'm a democrat, but my view of immigration is simple.Anyone coming to America illegally should be executed within a week.The execution, like all executions, should be public.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45760 Jan 4, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What kind of immigration reform would you support?
As it would be too costly to have a system of deporting everyone here illegally, I think that amnesty is about the only solution. Before granting amnesty, I would support bringing our soldiers home from Afghanistan and other military personnel dispatched by placing their guard on every inch of the southern border. When that is done, we can then begin to process in those in who apply according to our need. Obviously, that would include many migrant farm workers who would be valuable to our economy. Those who break our laws should be immediately deported and not eligable to re-apply, unless it is a capital crime where a prison sentence is in order. Also, the existing laws of business' hiring illegals needs to be strickly monitored and enforced. Those convicted need to pay a huge fine and serve active time, without exception. Too many business are depriving our people from jobs by hiring illegals and making a tremendous profit as a result for their own personal gain. It is a tough problem. This is only a suggestion. What would be your plan?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Belmont world have stayed away from selling ... 8 min nipnsip 26
News Videos of drivers in Belmont uploaded to YouTube (Jun '14) 12 min Mic Angle 114
belmont food & beverage - q: what happened? 2 hr Naked Help 6
What kind of warship does Ba'al Mont promote? 18 hr 1 Lost ball 3
Poll Do you think women with hairy armpits are ok (Jan '09) Aug 28 NemO 545
Help wanted. Sales in Charlotte Aug 28 NemO 2
Location questions. Aug 27 Abc 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages