Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 2,202)

Showing posts 44,021 - 44,040 of55,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
January 2009--JOBS LOST- 818,000---------- November 2013 JOBS GAINED 203,000
Ben. Tell us how horrible things are now compared o Januay2009
uhh....did you understand the"life support"point? Hello? You there?
Ben

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> uhh....did you understand the"life support"point? Hello? You there?
Forget it man, that guy will never get it. He doesn't have it in him to go to the dept of labor and look at the numbers. It's only like 39 pages. BTW, highest unemployed age bracket...20 to 25. These are the people that supposed to pay for Obamacare. Wait till Feb when all the temp help get let go. Up go the numbers.
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

You can not admit that GAINING 200,000 jobs per month is better than LOSING 818,000 per month because a black democrat is president and his policy changes are responsible. Pathetic. I am glad the economy is slowly improving from the republikan depression and that jobs are growing . I would be happy if had been a green republican alien who got us out of the republican crash. Republikan drunk drivers crash the economy and then complain for 5 years that it isn't being repaired fast enough. Typical. Next thing you will claim is that Obamacare caused the republican depression in 2008.. This constant whining and pessimism is getting tedious. I will pay attention to the republikans when they come up with solutions instead of complaints about how imperfect things are.
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Forget it man, that guy will never get it. He doesn't have it in him to go to the dept of labor and look at the numbers. It's only like 39 pages. BTW, highest unemployed age bracket...20 to 25. These are the people that supposed to pay for Obamacare. Wait till Feb when all the temp help get let go. Up go the numbers.
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Eric Munoz wants to let his brain dead wife die in peace but Texas law will not let that happen. My observation---Texas legislators apparently think their power to legislate supersedes the will of God. Kind of like NC republican legislators outlawing a rise in sea level.
California wants to let a brain dead 13 year old girl die in peace, but the parents cannot accept her death. Very sad. The parents are hoping for a miracle. They say if two people believe something , it can happen. I believe miracles are possible. With the two parents and my belief,, that makes three.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> uhh....did you understand the"life support"point? Hello? You there?
Ben

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
You can not admit that GAINING 200,000 jobs per month is better than LOSING 818,000 per month because a black democrat is president and his policy changes are responsible. Pathetic. I am glad the economy is slowly improving from the republikan depression and that jobs are growing . I would be happy if had been a green republican alien who got us out of the republican crash. Republikan drunk drivers crash the economy and then complain for 5 years that it isn't being repaired fast enough. Typical. Next thing you will claim is that Obamacare caused the republican depression in 2008.. This constant whining and pessimism is getting tedious. I will pay attention to the republikans when they come up with solutions instead of complaints about how imperfect things are.
<quoted text>
First of all, did you really just bring RACE into the conversation?? Bigot. Second, exactly, what Obama policies are you talking about? EXACTLY. I do mean EXACTLY the policy you are talking about. Think long and hard while I go do a little research.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Ben wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, did you really just bring RACE into the conversation?? Bigot. Second, exactly, what Obama policies are you talking about? EXACTLY. I do mean EXACTLY the policy you are talking about. Think long and hard while I go do a little research.
You can read posts all over Topix and hear it in your day to day life where Obama is called all kind of monkey names, although I don't think I have ever seen any from you, but yes, race in that fact that he is the first black President is a factor with many Republicans, whether you like to admit it or not. If you are honest, you have seen and heard these monkey references, too.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

On the other hand, any honest critical remark about Obama's policies, often draws a"you're a racist"response from Obama supporters.We walk a fine line here, State.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
On the other hand, any honest critical remark about Obama's policies, often draws a"you're a racist"response from Obama supporters.We walk a fine line here, State.
Not me. If people disagree with policy, I never use the "you're a racist" line. It is just when they make obvious racists remarks that I use it. But, you know that you read and hear these racists remarks more often than not. You need to be honest here.
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Bigot? If hating stupidity makes one a bigot, I plead guilty.

Policy: Regulating Wall Street has done much to relieve the uncertainty caused by the likes of Enron, WorldCom, Madoff , etc. Stabilizing the banks and giving them direction to restore solvency helped establish a positive rate of climb out of the straight down nose dive republican economic tailspin.

Economic stabilization has prevented the total economic collapse set in motion by the republikans. Just the rescue of the auto industry was within itself a huge factor in reversing the domino collapse of our entire economy which started in 2008..

Winding down the imperialism in Iraq has saved huge expenditures in no bids contract to Chaney's KBR complex in logistics rip offs. Adopting a hard line stance against terrorists like Dubya Bush's friend, Osama Bin Laden, has served to lessen the tendency to take advantage of the US in all aspects including business.

Moving the US toward energy independence by promotion of biofuels, increased efficiency and energy production by solar, wind. geothermal has made us less dependent of foreign energy producers and reduced our trade deficit.. The USA is now a net exporter of refined products like gasoline, diesel and lubricants.
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, did you really just bring RACE into the conversation?? Bigot. Second, exactly, what Obama policies are you talking about? EXACTLY. I do mean EXACTLY the policy you are talking about. Think long and hard while I go do a little research.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You can read posts all over Topix and hear it in your day to day life where Obama is called all kind of monkey names, although I don't think I have ever seen any from you, but yes, race in that fact that he is the first black President is a factor with many Republicans, whether you like to admit it or not. If you are honest, you have seen and heard these monkey references, too.
You know what, YOU may hear that kind of crap, but quite honestly, I, do not. I, don't really care for remarks made like that, because it is the OFFICE that deserves respect. The man is an employee.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

TSF wrote:
Bigot? If hating stupidity makes one a bigot, I plead guilty.
Policy: Regulating Wall Street has done much to relieve the uncertainty caused by the likes of Enron, WorldCom, Madoff , etc. Stabilizing the banks and giving them direction to restore solvency helped establish a positive rate of climb out of the straight down nose dive republican economic tailspin.
Economic stabilization has prevented the total economic collapse set in motion by the republikans. Just the rescue of the auto industry was within itself a huge factor in reversing the domino collapse of our entire economy which started in 2008..
Winding down the imperialism in Iraq has saved huge expenditures in no bids contract to Chaney's KBR complex in logistics rip offs. Adopting a hard line stance against terrorists like Dubya Bush's friend, Osama Bin Laden, has served to lessen the tendency to take advantage of the US in all aspects including business.
Moving the US toward energy independence by promotion of biofuels, increased efficiency and energy production by solar, wind. geothermal has made us less dependent of foreign energy producers and reduced our trade deficit.. The USA is now a net exporter of refined products like gasoline, diesel and lubricants.
<quoted text>
" Bigot: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc.: a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)" Policy: thank you for pointing out: "Nearly half of Americans incorrectly think President Obama started the the bank bailout program, otherwise known as the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP), a new poll shows.

Just 34 percent of Americans surveyed by the Pew Research Center correctly said that TARP was enacted by the Bush administration. Almost half -- 47 percent -- think Mr. Obama started the bank bailout, according to the survey, conducted July 1-5. There was no partisan divide on the issue.

The TARP program was created in 2008 to stabilize the financial system. The Treasury Department has committed more than $500 billion to more than 800 firms through the program. While Mr. Obama did not enact TARP, his administration has largely been responsible for administering it." CBS
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Do you mean to say that CONGRESS controls ALL treasury expenditure allocations and that presidents merely ADMINISTER the directives of CONGRESS? Damn. Who would have thought. Oh, you mean that is how it is spelled out in the US constitution? Go figure.
Does that mean that all the republikans blaming Obama for running the USA into 17 trillion dollars in debt are FOS because CONGRESS did it? The truth finally is realized?
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>" Bigot: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc.: a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)" Policy: thank you for pointing out: "Nearly half of Americans incorrectly think President Obama started the the bank bailout program, otherwise known as the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP), a new poll shows.
Just 34 percent of Americans surveyed by the Pew Research Center correctly said that TARP was enacted by the Bush administration. Almost half -- 47 percent -- think Mr. Obama started the bank bailout, according to the survey, conducted July 1-5. There was no partisan divide on the issue.
The TARP program was created in 2008 to stabilize the financial system. The Treasury Department has committed more than $500 billion to more than 800 firms through the program. While Mr. Obama did not enact TARP, his administration has largely been responsible for administering it." CBS
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

I strongly and unfairly dislike stupidity.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

TSF wrote:
I strongly and unfairly dislike stupidity.
I strongly dislike people who keep spending money like a drunken sailor.I dislike a president who so modifies the rules of engagement that it is costing American military lives needlessly.I dislike a president who lies about Obamacare to get it passed.I dislike being called"racist"if I dislike current presidential policy....I think Obama is a great guy, but a terrible president.
hole in the wall

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Brainwashed obama lovers keep drinkin that kool aid......lmao
Ben

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

TSF wrote:
Do you mean to say that CONGRESS controls ALL treasury expenditure allocations and that presidents merely ADMINISTER the directives of CONGRESS? Damn. Who would have thought. Oh, you mean that is how it is spelled out in the US constitution? Go figure.
Does that mean that all the republikans blaming Obama for running the USA into 17 trillion dollars in debt are FOS because CONGRESS did it? The truth finally is realized?
<quoted text>
You are raving again. Who mentioned Congress or the Constitution? You are mad because like other Democrats you didn't pay attention when TARP was CREATED. You are mad because your guy can't take the credit. Just smile and bare it.
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Smile. If I were to bare it, I might be arrested for insufficient exposure.
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>You are raving again. Who mentioned Congress or the Constitution? You are mad because like other Democrats you didn't pay attention when TARP was CREATED. You are mad because your guy can't take the credit. Just smile and bare it.
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

I strongly object to slandering drunken sailors by comparing them to the US congress. All the drunken sailors in history have not spent as much as congress gives away to the rich each year. It is easy to modify the rules of engagement when your ass isn't on the line. I don't think you are a racist for opposing policies of the president. I think Obama has generally been a good president---- until the Obamacare rollout which was completely FUBAR. Giving the no bid programming contract of the roll out to a Canadian company

signed

U Ben Had
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I strongly dislike people who keep spending money like a drunken sailor.I dislike a president who so modifies the rules of engagement that it is costing American military lives needlessly.I dislike a president who lies about Obamacare to get it passed.I dislike being called"racist"if I dislike current presidential policy....I think Obama is a great guy, but a terrible president.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

TSF wrote:
Smile. If I were to bare it, I might be arrested for insufficient exposure.
<quoted text>
LOL....
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

What I cannot understand is why republikans are not blaming Obama for the declining deficit, increasing tax receipts and reduced spending..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,021 - 44,040 of55,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••