Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 2,199)

Showing posts 43,961 - 43,980 of49,258
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anyone but Kay

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Anyone but Kay
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Anyone but education slashing, tax breaks for the rich , tax increases for the middle class Thom Tillis.
Dennis

Knightdale, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

I Bleed Blue wrote:
why would i vote for someone that would be against using tax money to subsidize abortions?
----------
you just had 8 yrs of your neocon leadership why wasnt that issue improved
you need a better education
No, their education seems just fine, but maybe you need to question your morals if you think murdering an innocent life inside the womb is simply fine.
Dennis

Knightdale, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

TSF wrote:
Anyone but education slashing, tax breaks for the rich , tax increases for the middle class Thom Tillis.
More dis-information from the left. Everyone that pays income taxes in this state will be having their personal income taxes cut. Get over it.
Dennis

Knightdale, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

TSF wrote:
I guess you are ok with Kay Hag-an not reading the Healthcare Bill and viting for it and still wanting this bill uunchanged after it has hurt the middle class in NC in many ways. Only the entitled ones (those who are healthy but bleed the tax players dry) will see any benefit from this bill. If you are middle class your deductibles are being doubled, tripled and quadripled. This is where the nex tax lies from your previous Democrat majority lies, that and their lies.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
No, their education seems just fine, but maybe you need to question your morals if you think murdering an innocent life inside the womb is simply fine.
How about starving them after they are born by cutting WIC and AFDC? How moral is that?

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Merry Christmas boys and girls.
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Why would I vote for either one? Tillis slashed my childrens future by destroying their chances for education. Tillis raises taxes on the middle class and gives tax breaks to his rich
friends. Tillis and his republican friends tried to destroy religious freedom by passing a state religion . Tillis and his republican friends try to steal private property with legislative fiat. Tillis and the state legislature may want to steal my property next. Rot in Hell Tillis & Merry Christamas
Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are ok with Kay Hag-an not reading the Healthcare Bill and viting for it and still wanting this bill uunchanged after it has hurt the middle class in NC in many ways. Only the entitled ones (those who are healthy but bleed the tax players dry) will see any benefit from this bill. If you are middle class your deductibles are being doubled, tripled and quadripled. This is where the nex tax lies from your previous Democrat majority lies, that and their lies.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

One thing i have discovered since moving here, y'all have fees for everything, and fees are nothing but taxes in disguise.....
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

We have tax collectors with guns. They are called the State Highway Patrol. Once they came into Caldwell County and issued 3000 seat belt tickets in two weeks. They said It didn't have anything to do with raising revenue, they just wanted to save everyone from themselves.
waco1909 wrote:
One thing i have discovered since moving here, y'all have fees for everything, and fees are nothing but taxes in disguise.....
Ben

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

"Justin Bieber:'I'm officially retiring'" See, there IS a Santa Claus!!!!
Ben

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

TSF wrote:
We have tax collectors with guns. They are called the State Highway Patrol. Once they came into Caldwell County and issued 3000 seat belt tickets in two weeks. They said It didn't have anything to do with raising revenue, they just wanted to save everyone from themselves.
<quoted text>
Having a hard time with this one. Can you clarify a little?
Ben

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

"North Carolina’s November 2013 unemployment rate was 2.0 percentage points lower than a year ago. The number of people employed increased 20,037 over the month to 4,314,502, and increased 6,082 over the year. The number of people unemployed decreased 28,138 over the month to 343,611, and declined 101,091 over the year." How long has there been a Republican Gov.?
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Obama's policies have finally paid off as evidenced by the FACT that the economy is improving in all states.. Naturally, the republikans, who caused the depression to start with, would try to claim credit . I suppose that you think the possum dropping law improved the NC economy? Or maybe it was the republikan NC law that attempts to steal Charlotte's airport that brought about this improvement? Possibly it was the law suppressing college and high school students from voting that helped, even though another election hasn't yet occurred? Oh, maybe it was the fact that republikans, in their great wisdom and hatred of learning and education will not fund BOOKS for public schools? Or may be that you are FOS as a Christmas turkey.
Ben wrote:
"North Carolina’s November 2013 unemployment rate was 2.0 percentage points lower than a year ago. The number of people employed increased 20,037 over the month to 4,314,502, and increased 6,082 over the year. The number of people unemployed decreased 28,138 over the month to 343,611, and declined 101,091 over the year." How long has there been a Republican Gov.?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

Ben wrote:
Man, I think it is great when the unemployment rate goes down and more people go back to work regardless of the administration in office, either national or state, don't you?
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

TSF wrote:
Obama's policies have finally paid off as evidenced by the FACT that the economy is improving in all states.. Naturally, the republikans, who caused the depression to start with, would try to claim credit . I suppose that you think the possum dropping law improved the NC economy? Or maybe it was the republikan NC law that attempts to steal Charlotte's airport that brought about this improvement? Possibly it was the law suppressing college and high school students from voting that helped, even though another election hasn't yet occurred? Oh, maybe it was the fact that republikans, in their great wisdom and hatred of learning and education will not fund BOOKS for public schools? Or may be that you are FOS as a Christmas turkey.
<quoted text>
More Communist minded pay off and enslavement of Americans.

Another one of the Communist Goals was to “Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist denomination. Today, the United States gives foreign aid to over 150 of the 192 countries of the world, including Communist China. This is money they call taxes, money that the people in government have taken from our families. This is money we could use to rebuild our homes, feed our families send our children to college, but no. They have given it to countries that kill Americans as well as destroy our freedom and do so now. The Communist minded people in control are transforming America into a Communist society and we as their slaves. That is all this government can be counted on to do. The have the support of weak minded people who think the government is the answer.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it your guys who are eliminating the teacher tax deduction in a few days?? Can't blame this one on Bush, your guy did it. As for "possum dropping", I dare you to look at what the "Wooly Worm Festival" does for Watauga County. Thousands of people at that event spending money like drunken sailors. You have been corrected on the airport thing by someone else on here. I have yet to see a high school student vote, which I am sure you don't understand the LAW on voting in your state. Because you keep making ridiculous claims. Maybe you can do a little New Years reading, making your claims more factual.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Ben, aren't you glad the unemployment rate in dropping in NC as well as in the nation?
Ben

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
Ben, aren't you glad the unemployment rate in dropping in NC as well as in the nation?
No, Florida, I want to see bread lines, I want to go out of business because people are not working and not spending. Are you serious? Stop "Party Baiting".

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
Burger King is hiring.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,961 - 43,980 of49,258
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Saints are those who are set apart (Mar '08) 54 min Past present future 5
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 4 hr Life Coach Returns 4,784
Visiting Charlotte... recommendations? 11 hr nyc2nc 17
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... 14 hr luvnut 38
diet doctor 23 hr Tonia 2
Charlotte, N.C., mayor Patrick Cannon arrested ... Mon swedenforever 13
More than 1,000 get hepatitis A shots in Charlotte Mon rahulsinghggu 1
•••

Freeze Warning for Mecklenburg County was issued at April 16 at 3:30AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs