“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45354 Dec 3, 2013
State you can't put people in nice little niches. I'm not the only person on this forum who was homeless once.The things that mold a person into what they become..well now that's the thing isn't it?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#45355 Dec 3, 2013
State now, the only thing that makes this hard old world worth a damn is the people we travel down the road with. The ones who laugh with us, love with us, and cry with us.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#45356 Dec 3, 2013
Been around the world, and found that only stupid people are breeding...tonight I'd raise that up the flagpole....
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#45357 Dec 3, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>Hey moron, the smartest thing that ever came out of your mouth was Stephen Hawking's cock.
That may be true, but I post on this thread because of the problems I have with my burning, swollen, bloody and itching hemorrhoids.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#45358 Dec 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Been around the world, and found that only stupid people are breeding...tonight I'd raise that up the flagpole....
Then please cuz, stop breeding your flagpole in my butt hole!
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#45359 Dec 3, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Common waco, no one's that naive to believe this bullshit. I think you meant to say you're reading at a 3-year old level which is why you dropped out of the 9th grade and were booted out of the army.
Uhhhh... yeh cuz, thats what I meant to say.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#45360 Dec 3, 2013
So, you're still up, fake Ben? After eleven, where you're at. You may as well let go of all that anger, I know it sounds trite, but anger kills the vessel that holds it. I got tired, being mad all the time, just got tired.I don't have any left...

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#45361 Dec 3, 2013
Good night, North Carolina....
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45362 Dec 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> TAXPAYER told me I should read the Federalist Papers.So, I did. There's more to some people than you think.
The Fedealist Papers were tracts that were distributed to the people in the 1780's to get public support for the US Constitution. If Taxpayer would have been alive then, he would probably have objected to them as by virtue of his state's rights stance, and that was the position of the Anti-Federalists from the south. Taxpayer, I believe, would have been up in arms against the Federalists and the Federalist Papers. What do you say, Taxpayer. What about the Federalist Papers are inspiring to you?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45363 Dec 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
State you can't put people in nice little niches. I'm not the only person on this forum who was homeless once.The things that mold a person into what they become..well now that's the thing isn't it?
Respectfully, I have no idea what you are talking about.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#45364 Dec 3, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Respectfully, I have no idea what you are talking about.
Let me help.I think you are trying to put Taxpayer into a category.My comment addressed that.Suggest you actually READ the Federalist Papers, not just google them.I'll catch your response tomorrow...I feel like I'm a thousand years old, LOL..
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#45365 Dec 4, 2013
How 'bout that ole Obamacare? They are going to trust the big ole bad insurance companies to tell how much they want to get paid. Bet that not one Demorat on here will say word. Bet the Drmorats raised he// at the big banks that got bailout money. So instead of admitting Obamacre is junk, we will pour money in to insurance companies and that will keep them quiet. You people are blind and dumb. You support something that time and time again has been exposed as crap. You blame Republicans for past economic downturns??? You ain't seen nothing yet. One sixth on the economy just to avoid egg on your face.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#45366 Dec 4, 2013
Gosh, would an insurance company charge the govt.too much? Ha ha ha! LMAOX

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#45367 Dec 4, 2013
LMAOX.....means"laugh my ass off ten times harder".It's new!
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#45368 Dec 4, 2013
Governor McCrory suddenly got religion and no opposes the legislative takeover of Charlotte's airport. Could that have anything to do with the fact that the takeover is failing?
The Gov also defends his slash and burn public education policies. He says that it has to be destroyed to fix it.
He borrowed that one from Ronald Reagan who in the final days of his senile presidency , declared that we needed to destroy all the national forests to prevent forest fires.
waco1909

Park Ridge, IL

#45369 Dec 4, 2013
I laugh my ass off even more just knowing I was born a genius.At age 3 months old I crapped e = mc 2 in my diaper and Einstein stole it and claimed it as his idea. At 4 months old I was speaking 150 different foreign languages, including 10 extra terrestrial ones after I was abducted by ET's. I was raised by chimpanzees. My mother's and father's names were Zera and Cornelius,they starred in all three Planet of the Apes movies. I was the baby chimp who starred in the third movie. I had a one liner in that movie. I squealed, Mamma, Mamma. At one year old, I was drafted in the army and was given the rank of 6 Star General and I retired at age two. Since that time, I've been drifting in and out of zoos and nut houses until I found my new home on Topix, where I can now show off my superior supreme intellect and genius throughout the universe. Oh, and by the way everyone, I still wear diapers.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#45370 Dec 4, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
The Fedealist Papers were tracts that were distributed to the people in the 1780's to get public support for the US Constitution. If Taxpayer would have been alive then, he would probably have objected to them as by virtue of his state's rights stance, and that was the position of the Anti-Federalists from the south. Taxpayer, I believe, would have been up in arms against the Federalists and the Federalist Papers. What do you say, Taxpayer. What about the Federalist Papers are inspiring to you?
On what fact did you determine the anti-Federalist papers were from the south? Or were you just making a bigoted statement?
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#45371 Dec 4, 2013
Ben wrote:
How 'bout that ole Obamacare? They are going to trust the big ole bad insurance companies to tell how much they want to get paid. Bet that not one Demorat on here will say word. Bet the Drmorats raised he// at the big banks that got bailout money. So instead of admitting Obamacre is junk, we will pour money in to insurance companies and that will keep them quiet. You people are blind and dumb. You support something that time and time again has been exposed as crap. You blame Republicans for past economic downturns??? You ain't seen nothing yet. One sixth on the economy just to avoid egg on your face.
Ben, I do not understand why these people cannot form a co-op to get their own insurance. It is not that hard to do. But it seems that they're just too lame and lazy. So they would rather have the government steal it from working people. People who have sacrificed and worked hard to get what they have. But these people could care less.
I know people who spent their life partying and when they turn 30, they realized they had no backup. Now they are crying because they have no insurance and no medical care. They want to blame the government for not providing it to them. They are freeloaders.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#45372 Dec 4, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I laugh my ass off even more just knowing I was born a genius.At age 3 months old I crapped e = mc 2 in my diaper and Einstein stole it and claimed it as his idea. At 4 months old I was speaking 150 different foreign languages, including 10 extra terrestrial ones after I was abducted by ET's. I was raised by chimpanzees. My mother's and father's names were Zera and Cornelius,they starred in all three Planet of the Apes movies. I was the baby chimp who starred in the third movie. I had a one liner in that movie. I squealed, Mamma, Mamma. At one year old, I was drafted in the army and was given the rank of 6 Star General and I retired at age two. Since that time, I've been drifting in and out of zoos and nut houses until I found my new home on Topix, where I can now show off my superior supreme intellect and genius throughout the universe. Oh, and by the way everyone, I still wear diapers.
Funny post.But, I can't help it if I'm smart.Just don't have much common sense.:).

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#45373 Dec 4, 2013
Taxpayer the Federalist Papers are not a sound bite, most people these days won't take the time to read something that requires linear thought processing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Thanksgiving ! 8 hr KoK-LoL 4
DIRECTV Referral Code at Maximum savings (Costc... (Aug '12) 14 hr Damien 69
diesel anyone? 15 hr funforme 1
Charlotte marks Transgender Day of Remembrance 16 hr reginald dwight 6
Fired investigator says city retaliated against... Wed KoK-LoL 3
bggb Nov 25 gest 59
What Is The New World Order? Nov 25 Dreamland 4
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte People Search